Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How long do i have to wait to start smoking again after getting my wisdom teeth removed???
idk if it will give me some type of infection or anything so yea...

i got my surgery on wed. and its now sat. can i smoke??...

How many drinks would it take to fight a kangaroo?

I want to get tooth implants...?
I was in a car accident and lost my front side tooth and damaged other teeth (I had the braces wire on). I have been undergoing surgery after surgery to reconstruct all the damage to my mouth. C...

Why do some people not brush their teeth?

How do i get the pain of braces to sooth?
I just got my braces on 3 hours ago and my teeth hurt! how do get the pain to sooth?!?!?...

How does a dentist test for a cracked tooth?
How does the dentist know if a tooth is cracked or not?...

Wisdom teeth pulling?
Ok I have a dentist appt tomarrow. I already know that I have to get my 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Which I am scared to death. But when they numb your gums before they give you the shot. Can you feel the ...

My braces are cuting my inner cheeks what should i do??

I have to get a root canal wed..any advice??
how's the pain..is it really bad?
Additional Details
they told me 2 take 1 Valium the night before and 2 an hour before the ...

I am having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted in 2 hours!?
Freaking out slightly... I dont do well with pain =(

I have soft foods to eat, and am off work for a couple days.

Any words of "wisdom" for me Teehee!...

Best way to whiten your teeth?
Without having to take an uber expensive trip to a dentist?
Additional Details
I'm aware brushing works, for the dumb f u c k s ...

Trying to save some money on dental work, have any thoughts?
My neighbor Henry is real handy with tools and fixing things.
He said he could drill my bad tooth with his Black& Decker, and fill it with bondo. I am considering it, have any thoughts?...

Would you smile if you had very bad-ly aligned teeth?

Additional Details
well not everyone can affort treatments!!...

How do U get a gap in your teeth fixed?
Not that I have one but my friend does... she wants to get fixed before we get into our senior year in High School. Her gap is like little in her two front teeth.
So does anyone know a solution ...

Poll: How many of you actually floss your teeth daily?
be honest!...

O.K. My brother and I were eating earlier and both of us burned our tongues. This got me thinking:

If you burn yourself badly enough on other parts of your body, you could loose all sensation on those parts.

My question is: Do your taste buds loose sensation if
a) they ...

Help i have bad breath?
I have really bad breath and I've tried everything to get rid if it.

I brush my teeth up to 4 times a day, I floss twice and I use mouthwash as often as I can through out the day. I&#...

White spot on my throat!??
Well its like.right above my tonsil. not on my tonsil. and it burns. and its all red around it. its been there a few days now. what could it be??
Additional Details

Throbbing toothache!!?
i have really bad toothache and can't get an appointment at the dentist until next week. what can i do to relieve the pain? it keeps me awake most of the night and is driving me mad.please help....

Is going to the dentist really that bad and scary???

Natalie L
What color braces should I get?

Jeanne G
Have them be a color that will compliment your eyes.

Me <3 Pink
Haha, getting braces! Join the club!

Whats your fav. color? Oh, and try not to get white or any color that may show dirtiness cause they will get dirty!

Id say pink but thats just me!

Aaron Y
Rating
Clear

malty21
Rating
clear... Colors make them look chunky and immature (unless you are 10 then blue and pink)

alexxa.
Rating
id just get silver...they look much better and match everything you wear. i used to have colored ones when i had my braces, and i felt like a five year old kid, so i just switched to silver.

baseballrlz11
blue

ashleytisdalelvr
pink and orange ...pink and light blue...black and pink...

Juanjo MP
Pink or baby blue... no black your mouth will look dirty

ILuvS :)
DONT GET 2 COLORS!!! people think they look good, but seriously its terrible. like horrible. Get a darkish red because it blends in with your lips the most and makes them the least obvious. Also, dont get light blue, grey, white, or clear because the color fades super fast and then it gets dyed by for instance tomato sauce etc. Hope this helps and good luck :)

Relax
Depends are your happy to get braces or not really lol if you are happy get something colorfull that will compliment your eyes hair or even skin tone and just make them part of you lol if you don't like them try sumthing kinda dull clear or w/e just try to keep the unnoticed but there is no reason they should bother you :D braces don't look bad at all =P

boobie
Rating
bright green

Shorty96
Rating
i have braces now and the colors i have are blue and black but get wateva colors are yur favorites

Enrique C. *9
Rating
depends what color shirt you usually wear if you wear light colors get yellow, pink, white, etc. and pretty much like that

photography_dutchess
holidays are coming up!
u can do themes or just color that will match with others easily.

just not white!

a gummi bear is on your back !
Rating
get silver or grey, clear can turn yellow if you eat a lot of chocolatte / coffee ( exactly why i have silver lol )

Caligra
Rating
I try and match my braces to the season. Around Valentine's Day pink and red, green and white for St. Patty's Day, red and orange for Autumn, pink and green for Spring, black for Prom. If you're tired of the color you've been wearing, don't be afraid to mix it up!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy