Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do you find hot dentists attractive ??
ok , i have like the cutest dentist ever. i do not know if he has a wedding ring , but i figure if i like him a lot. he will not think that.
i have always been scared to talk to him and ask ...

What's the right sequence for flossing, brushing and mouthwash?
I'm wondering if there's a right or proper sequence for using dental floss, toothbrushing and using the mouthwash to get the most of them? Thanks!...

An awful taste at the back of my throat and in my mouth?? how can i ge trid of this?
after a few beers on a saturday and sunday for the next 3-4 days i have a horrible taste in my mouth, what causes this and how do you get rid of this??...

How do i sharpen my canine teeth?
i want them to be more ...

What's wrong with my mouth?
My lips and the area around my mouth has been drying up for the past three days. It seems chafed and cracked and my entire mouth hurts and is almost numb with pain - i've tried lip balm, canola ...

Braces-do u have to pull your teeth out??/?
my dentist said that i have go to the orthodontist and get braces.
i m only 12 and my teeth are really crooked. my sister even calls me a vampire. i asked my friends (who has braces..) and they ...

Is the dentist reccommending unnecessary treatments?
I haven't been to the dentist in about 9 years (out of fear from the last visit). I reccently went and am being recommended to receive a debridement. When he showed me the x-rays, however, I ...

What do you do to keep your teeth healthy?

How soon do antibiotics start working?
I was prescribed antibiotics for a badly infected tooth on Monday. Although the pain has lessened it is still quite bad. When will it feel better?...

Sensitive Teeth?
My teeth have become very sensitive since I started using an electric toothbrush. My mid-day, I can hardly talk at work. I started using Sensodyne toothpaste about 4 days ago (twice a day at the ...

Help please!! my front tooth has just come out.?
Please help somebody!! my front tooth has just come out after biting into an apple, its not a real tooth it has a rod attached to it, does any one know of any good glues or dental cements to stick it ...

Help please!! I am having EXTREME pain in my mouth from one tooth with a cavity. It is throbbing from the?
right side of my head all the way through my entire jaw line. This is extreme pain....i'd say level 8 on a scale from 1-10...what can I do? Whats wrong?...

Braces teeth pain?
ok i got braces today...and my teeth are hurting bad...for some reason especially my front 4....they almost feel loose but they aren't...what is up with that...oh and how long after they get put ...

What hurts more? A tattoo or a cavity filling?
I am going to be having a couple cavities filled in two different appointments and I'm very nervous. I was wondering how much the novocaine shot hurts. I was always told this is the worst step ...

Do braces hurt when they are put on?
Do braces hurt when they are put on or when they are putting them on? When will it start really hurting?
(Anyone with expierience, please)

I'm getting braces.
I'm ...

Do you use artificial sweetners?
I'm curious as to how many people use them.

http://www.nexusmagazine http://www.truthaboutspl Details

Back tooth hurting really bad?
my lower back tooth hurts so much that i cant eat or do anything. it keeps me up at night too. well do you lose your lower back teeth because im 16 and i havent lost my back teeth at all someone ...

What is the best way to cure a tooth ache?

Do root canals hurt?
i have to get one done in October. be honest with me,...

How many natural teeth are you supposed to have?

anna
Is going to the dentist really that bad and scary???

Not Ready to Make Nice
Rating
No

emily_answerer
Rating
Not if you have a good dentist. Cavities or cleanings do not hurt that bad but extractions and root canals can hurt though. I think the enviroment helps.

@(^.^)@
Rating
no i was scared at first but now im not.

:]
how old are u?

**Mishelly**
No, not at all...It can be very scary when people tell you bad stories of what has happened to them...I was scared my first time too ..but in the end it was good...Your first time they just take xrays and clean your teeth nothing big...if they see anything like cavities or whatnot you will come back for that...So just sit back an relax..try to take your favorite book or game with you to keep you busy....

Good Luck~

dr.dave
Oh it's bad alright! Don't ever ever go!It's scary too! I don't think you should ever,ever go!.........LOL!

etruscanmystery
If you've never been to the dentist before, then chances are that your appointment will not be pleasant. Take good care of your teeth. The longer you let them go, the more unpleasant your next dental visit will be.

keri g
No ,it really doesnt hurt ,usually.
Its going to really be bad and scary if you dont go ,sometime.

bella piccolina
It can be a very difficult thing. If you have never been to a dentist before it can be very intimidating. I work for an oral surgeon (pull teeth). I see tons of people from all ages afraid, however if you do your homework and know who your dentist is then your experience can be very good. Research your dentist. Ask for references. Check their qualifications. Hope this helps.

yaya1
No it really is not scary they have a really nice welcoming enviorment.
hope it helps

tool
Rating
Not at all. I actually prefer going. I make regular appointments every 6 months. Clean teeth and stellar hygiene are a personal favorite-plus, it leaves you feeling better and more complete!

Alice M. Ayres
Rating
No. Not cleanings or cavities. Root canals and extractions hurt like hell though. Good luck.

deep blue
Yes it is scary. I'm 20 and i still find it scary as hell going. I went just yesterday.

BUT, whats more scary is having no teeth left, or the ones that are left being brown.

If you keep up with your check ups, going to the dentist wont be scary because they wont have to do any major work when you go. I learnt that the hard way, although the real scary works over and done with now. phew.

barb
Rating
no, you will be fine.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy