Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

When getting your wisdom teeth removed, do you have to go under Anesthesia or can they give you somthing else?
I'm a smoker and I'm afraid of what might happen.
I don't want to tell them im smoker because then my parents might find ...

What can i do for a toothache painkillers aint workin!!!!?

I cant afford to go to the dentist how do i get rid of a tooth pain?

What will my dentist do if I have impacted wisdom teeth and no dental coverage till next year?
I am in a lot of pain. One of my impacted wisdom teeth is trying to erupt. My dental insurance will not cover anything until May of next year.

I am having a sharp, shooting pain in my head ...

Are firm brissles on your toothbrush good for your gums?

Anyone had 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once?
my dentist wants to pull all 4 at the same time while me being asleep... and alot of people are telling me not to have all 4 done at once...im so tired of them b.c they are messing with my tmj and ...

Do you find hot dentists attractive ??
ok , i have like the cutest dentist ever. i do not know if he has a wedding ring , but i figure if i like him a lot. he will not think that.
i have always been scared to talk to him and ask ...

What's the right sequence for flossing, brushing and mouthwash?
I'm wondering if there's a right or proper sequence for using dental floss, toothbrushing and using the mouthwash to get the most of them? Thanks!...

An awful taste at the back of my throat and in my mouth?? how can i ge trid of this?
after a few beers on a saturday and sunday for the next 3-4 days i have a horrible taste in my mouth, what causes this and how do you get rid of this??...

How do i sharpen my canine teeth?
i want them to be more ...

What's wrong with my mouth?
My lips and the area around my mouth has been drying up for the past three days. It seems chafed and cracked and my entire mouth hurts and is almost numb with pain - i've tried lip balm, canola ...

Braces-do u have to pull your teeth out??/?
my dentist said that i have go to the orthodontist and get braces.
i m only 12 and my teeth are really crooked. my sister even calls me a vampire. i asked my friends (who has braces..) and they ...

Is the dentist reccommending unnecessary treatments?
I haven't been to the dentist in about 9 years (out of fear from the last visit). I reccently went and am being recommended to receive a debridement. When he showed me the x-rays, however, I ...

What do you do to keep your teeth healthy?

How soon do antibiotics start working?
I was prescribed antibiotics for a badly infected tooth on Monday. Although the pain has lessened it is still quite bad. When will it feel better?...

Sensitive Teeth?
My teeth have become very sensitive since I started using an electric toothbrush. My mid-day, I can hardly talk at work. I started using Sensodyne toothpaste about 4 days ago (twice a day at the ...

Help please!! my front tooth has just come out.?
Please help somebody!! my front tooth has just come out after biting into an apple, its not a real tooth it has a rod attached to it, does any one know of any good glues or dental cements to stick it ...

Help please!! I am having EXTREME pain in my mouth from one tooth with a cavity. It is throbbing from the?
right side of my head all the way through my entire jaw line. This is extreme pain....i'd say level 8 on a scale from 1-10...what can I do? Whats wrong?...

Braces teeth pain?
ok i got braces today...and my teeth are hurting bad...for some reason especially my front 4....they almost feel loose but they aren't...what is up with that...oh and how long after they get put ...

What hurts more? A tattoo or a cavity filling?
I am going to be having a couple cavities filled in two different appointments and I'm very nervous. I was wondering how much the novocaine shot hurts. I was always told this is the worst step ...

:I ♥ Boogie Bots:
How do U get a gap in your teeth fixed?
Not that I have one but my friend does... she wants to get fixed before we get into our senior year in High School. Her gap is like little in her two front teeth.
So does anyone know a solution besides braces. It would really help...thanx

we dont live 4ever
braces.

b34chBum!
here are your options..

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_fix_a_gap_in_your_front_teeth

hope this helps your friend.

Daughter of the King
Braces - they will pull it back together.

LYNN W
there are options other than braces if the gap is small. They can put some kind of material on each tooth between the gap the same color as her teeth and it will make the gap less noticeable. (I saw this on America's Next Top Model) You will have to talk to a dentist to find out what exactly this is called. I am sure there are other options as well.

noellemarie
uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm well go to the dentist and ask them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veester
Rating
Simple choices. 1) Invisalign - a simple clear form of orthodontics. Not metal braces or 2) Bonding, which is adding tooth colored material to make each central tooth slightly larger in order to close the gap. 3) Porcelain Laminates. Same idea as #2 but slightly more involved. A dentist can evaluate your situation and explain the pros and cons of each of these solutions

~Em~
Rating
they have invisaline its the clear alternative to braces....

http://www.invisalign.com/WhatIs/Pages/WhatIs.aspx

Jeff the Emo Slayer
Fill it with expanding foam

Uh huh, go on I'm listening
Rating
dentist can use a filler, seals firm just like the natural teeth.

UKGirl
Braces :)

photography626
Rating
Braces

me<3
Rating
BRACES! BLAHHHHHH

doug
Rating
braces

Scarlett Ember
Rating
go to the dentist and they will do it for you or try pushing them together

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy