Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What happens if I use a whole box of crest white strips at one time?

Additional Details
I meant if i kept putting the strips on one after another not all of them on my teeth at one time....

Do listerine whitening strips really work?
They are pretty expensive so I only want to pay money for them if they really do whiten. DO THEY REALLY NOTICEABLY WHITEN YOUR TEETH IN 2 WEEKS AS THE BOX STATES? thanks in advance!...

When getting your wisdom teeth removed, do you have to go under Anesthesia or can they give you somthing else?
I'm a smoker and I'm afraid of what might happen.
I don't want to tell them im smoker because then my parents might find ...

What can i do for a toothache painkillers aint workin!!!!?

I cant afford to go to the dentist how do i get rid of a tooth pain?

What will my dentist do if I have impacted wisdom teeth and no dental coverage till next year?
I am in a lot of pain. One of my impacted wisdom teeth is trying to erupt. My dental insurance will not cover anything until May of next year.

I am having a sharp, shooting pain in my head ...

Are firm brissles on your toothbrush good for your gums?

Anyone had 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once?
my dentist wants to pull all 4 at the same time while me being asleep... and alot of people are telling me not to have all 4 done at once...im so tired of them b.c they are messing with my tmj and ...

Do you find hot dentists attractive ??
ok , i have like the cutest dentist ever. i do not know if he has a wedding ring , but i figure if i like him a lot. he will not think that.
i have always been scared to talk to him and ask ...

What's the right sequence for flossing, brushing and mouthwash?
I'm wondering if there's a right or proper sequence for using dental floss, toothbrushing and using the mouthwash to get the most of them? Thanks!...

An awful taste at the back of my throat and in my mouth?? how can i ge trid of this?
after a few beers on a saturday and sunday for the next 3-4 days i have a horrible taste in my mouth, what causes this and how do you get rid of this??...

How do i sharpen my canine teeth?
i want them to be more ...

What's wrong with my mouth?
My lips and the area around my mouth has been drying up for the past three days. It seems chafed and cracked and my entire mouth hurts and is almost numb with pain - i've tried lip balm, canola ...

Braces-do u have to pull your teeth out??/?
my dentist said that i have go to the orthodontist and get braces.
i m only 12 and my teeth are really crooked. my sister even calls me a vampire. i asked my friends (who has braces..) and they ...

Is the dentist reccommending unnecessary treatments?
I haven't been to the dentist in about 9 years (out of fear from the last visit). I reccently went and am being recommended to receive a debridement. When he showed me the x-rays, however, I ...

What do you do to keep your teeth healthy?

How soon do antibiotics start working?
I was prescribed antibiotics for a badly infected tooth on Monday. Although the pain has lessened it is still quite bad. When will it feel better?...

Sensitive Teeth?
My teeth have become very sensitive since I started using an electric toothbrush. My mid-day, I can hardly talk at work. I started using Sensodyne toothpaste about 4 days ago (twice a day at the ...

Help please!! my front tooth has just come out.?
Please help somebody!! my front tooth has just come out after biting into an apple, its not a real tooth it has a rod attached to it, does any one know of any good glues or dental cements to stick it ...

Help please!! I am having EXTREME pain in my mouth from one tooth with a cavity. It is throbbing from the?
right side of my head all the way through my entire jaw line. This is extreme pain....i'd say level 8 on a scale from 1-10...what can I do? Whats wrong?...

Sanitizer
Trying to save some money on dental work, have any thoughts?
My neighbor Henry is real handy with tools and fixing things.
He said he could drill my bad tooth with his Black& Decker, and fill it with bondo. I am considering it, have any thoughts?

Niki
Only sterilized instruments should go in your mouth and it should be done by a professional ONLY. The best way to save on dental work is to go to the dentist as recommend, twice a year for check-ups. That will save a lot of money. Don't wait until it becomes a problem.

naplesagent
Rating
Just pull it out with pliers and you won't have to worry about another cavity in that tooth.

Jackie253
Rating
As a dental asst. I am just going to hope and pray that you are joking.

Antny
WTF? Everyone knows De Walt makes the best hammer drill! Although a drop of sulfuric acid will eliminate that tooth instantly! I would know- I've done 3 that way myself.

lifeofthepartyyea
Rating
why not??? sounds to me just like what a real dentist would do. to avoid any discomfort, i would get liquored up first.

noalkelly
Rating
Skip the bondo..it doesnt seal as well. Use superglue to fill it is..it dries clear..very fashionable. Just make sure not to touch your tooth with your tongue until its dry.

:-)

deeneyboy
pffft - I REALLY hope thats a joke - if not then what the hell is wrong with you :p

Airplanegirl
Rating
If you need any help with that let me know, I found out I am pretty handy with a power screw driver today. Also have plenty of wooden match sticks and putty left over. :)

Freyja
Sanitizer, I would suggest you sign up for a boxing match without wearing a mouth guard....lol
or would that be too painful?

X&Y
Rating
see my dentist, he will ask you one question first

enzyme304
Do what I do: I fill my teeth in with bathtub caulking and spread a little super glue over them. Get the really white caulking, however. You don't want the dingy yellow kind.

Georgie Porgie
Rating
Henry is a fine guy. Let him work his magic.

Einstein
I'm pretty good at carving...give me a piece of wood and you will have a healthy set of biters in no time.

Proud Mommy
Try the redneck's best friend(duct tape) it will fix anything...If you want to go with your friends suggestion I recommend drinking moonshine for at least 2 days straight.

MojoMan
Tooth

String

Open Door

Slam door close

You will need to fill in the blanks.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy