Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How do i get my enamel back in my teeth?
I've used so many whitestrips already that my teeth look transparente! Is there any toothpaste, mouthwash, or treatment I can use?...

My dad said i might need a brace, what do you think? (pic included)?
http://www.ag.state.oh.u
They look fine to ...

What happens if I use a whole box of crest white strips at one time?

Additional Details
I meant if i kept putting the strips on one after another not all of them on my teeth at one time....

Do listerine whitening strips really work?
They are pretty expensive so I only want to pay money for them if they really do whiten. DO THEY REALLY NOTICEABLY WHITEN YOUR TEETH IN 2 WEEKS AS THE BOX STATES? thanks in advance!...

When getting your wisdom teeth removed, do you have to go under Anesthesia or can they give you somthing else?
I'm a smoker and I'm afraid of what might happen.
I don't want to tell them im smoker because then my parents might find ...

What can i do for a toothache painkillers aint workin!!!!?

I cant afford to go to the dentist how do i get rid of a tooth pain?

What will my dentist do if I have impacted wisdom teeth and no dental coverage till next year?
I am in a lot of pain. One of my impacted wisdom teeth is trying to erupt. My dental insurance will not cover anything until May of next year.

I am having a sharp, shooting pain in my head ...

Are firm brissles on your toothbrush good for your gums?

Anyone had 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once?
my dentist wants to pull all 4 at the same time while me being asleep... and alot of people are telling me not to have all 4 done at once...im so tired of them b.c they are messing with my tmj and ...

Do you find hot dentists attractive ??
ok , i have like the cutest dentist ever. i do not know if he has a wedding ring , but i figure if i like him a lot. he will not think that.
i have always been scared to talk to him and ask ...

What's the right sequence for flossing, brushing and mouthwash?
I'm wondering if there's a right or proper sequence for using dental floss, toothbrushing and using the mouthwash to get the most of them? Thanks!...

An awful taste at the back of my throat and in my mouth?? how can i ge trid of this?
after a few beers on a saturday and sunday for the next 3-4 days i have a horrible taste in my mouth, what causes this and how do you get rid of this??...

How do i sharpen my canine teeth?
i want them to be more ...

What's wrong with my mouth?
My lips and the area around my mouth has been drying up for the past three days. It seems chafed and cracked and my entire mouth hurts and is almost numb with pain - i've tried lip balm, canola ...

Braces-do u have to pull your teeth out??/?
my dentist said that i have go to the orthodontist and get braces.
i m only 12 and my teeth are really crooked. my sister even calls me a vampire. i asked my friends (who has braces..) and they ...

Is the dentist reccommending unnecessary treatments?
I haven't been to the dentist in about 9 years (out of fear from the last visit). I reccently went and am being recommended to receive a debridement. When he showed me the x-rays, however, I ...

What do you do to keep your teeth healthy?

How soon do antibiotics start working?
I was prescribed antibiotics for a badly infected tooth on Monday. Although the pain has lessened it is still quite bad. When will it feel better?...

Sensitive Teeth?
My teeth have become very sensitive since I started using an electric toothbrush. My mid-day, I can hardly talk at work. I started using Sensodyne toothpaste about 4 days ago (twice a day at the ...

Daniee
I am having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted in 2 hours!?
Freaking out slightly... I dont do well with pain =(

I have soft foods to eat, and am off work for a couple days.

Any words of "wisdom" for me Teehee!

jordan22_98
Rating
GOOD LUCK!!! It was a horrible experience for me, but I worked myself up a lot as I'm sure you're doing as well. It won't be as bad as you think it will. Just rest a lot after and drink lots of fluids, rent some movies and have someone pick you up some magazines or something!! Just follow ALL the instructions they give you.

lilstoneygirl
ouch! i hope you get some good pain pills. dont smoke and dont drink from a straw. take your meds and go to bed. warm compresses feel pretty good. take care!

Contemplative
I had all 4 pulled in the same day *but this was years ago. It didn't hurt - I had plenty of nitrous oxide and injections. I did feel pressure and the dentist has to work very hard to get the impacted teeth out.

I had quite a bit of bleeding and yucky gauze for the first day. I had aching in my jaws on and off for a few weeks but it was minor. Just don't dislodge the clots as they are forming and follow all the written after-care instructions. Don't do anything too physical for the first few days either (moving, lifting, bending).

Vitamin C is good for healing after a procedure - it's also great for the skin, so take that vitamin C every day, I take a 500 mg tablet per day. It also supports collagen.

bril
OH MY GOD !!!!!
I FELL YOU just remmeber the pain will go away fast

god knows and sees else Yahoo
only do 1 at a time
make sure the doc gives you good pain pills not some aspirin

blktiger@pacbell.net
OUCH!

Plenty of Rest...Plenty of Fluids...Follow the Instructions Exactly(re: medication)...

...and Take Care of Yourself (Gently)!

Ariel B
Rating
My friend got hers pulled and she was hanging out the same day, her cheeks were swollen and she had slight discomfort but she said it wasnt unbearable. I get to get mine out in 2 months. Good Luck!

Andrew Wiggin
Rating
Don't worry.

It'll be fine.

When I was 17, I had all four of them "cut out" of my jaw. I was back at work later that night. (though I was a little woozy)

You'll be fine!

Caity
Rating
its not always that bad. I figured mine would be bad too, but i had minimal swelling, and no real pain

sillyg
Rating
Take the pain medication before the novacain or gas wears off, you DON"T want to deal with that pain.

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
MAKE SURE YOU GET AND CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE POST-OP INSTRUCTIONS THE DENTIST GIVES. THESE SHOULD BE IN WRITING.

Christopher Boston
Rating
I had all of mine out. It is not so bad. The key is to have movies to watch or books to read. Pamper yourself at home, and you should be okay.

lilredhead
Rating
Take the Pain Killers he give you after wards !! It's gonna hurt a bit , but you should be just fine Enjoy the days off work , an the pain killers !!!

OH .. an If you on Birth Control .. remember the Antibiotic will cancel out your BC !! ..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy