Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do listerine whitening strips really work?
They are pretty expensive so I only want to pay money for them if they really do whiten. DO THEY REALLY NOTICEABLY WHITEN YOUR TEETH IN 2 WEEKS AS THE BOX STATES? thanks in advance!...

When getting your wisdom teeth removed, do you have to go under Anesthesia or can they give you somthing else?
I'm a smoker and I'm afraid of what might happen.
I don't want to tell them im smoker because then my parents might find ...

What can i do for a toothache painkillers aint workin!!!!?

I cant afford to go to the dentist how do i get rid of a tooth pain?

What will my dentist do if I have impacted wisdom teeth and no dental coverage till next year?
I am in a lot of pain. One of my impacted wisdom teeth is trying to erupt. My dental insurance will not cover anything until May of next year.

I am having a sharp, shooting pain in my head ...

Are firm brissles on your toothbrush good for your gums?

Anyone had 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once?
my dentist wants to pull all 4 at the same time while me being asleep... and alot of people are telling me not to have all 4 done at once...im so tired of them b.c they are messing with my tmj and ...

Do you find hot dentists attractive ??
ok , i have like the cutest dentist ever. i do not know if he has a wedding ring , but i figure if i like him a lot. he will not think that.
i have always been scared to talk to him and ask ...

What's the right sequence for flossing, brushing and mouthwash?
I'm wondering if there's a right or proper sequence for using dental floss, toothbrushing and using the mouthwash to get the most of them? Thanks!...

An awful taste at the back of my throat and in my mouth?? how can i ge trid of this?
after a few beers on a saturday and sunday for the next 3-4 days i have a horrible taste in my mouth, what causes this and how do you get rid of this??...

How do i sharpen my canine teeth?
i want them to be more ...

What's wrong with my mouth?
My lips and the area around my mouth has been drying up for the past three days. It seems chafed and cracked and my entire mouth hurts and is almost numb with pain - i've tried lip balm, canola ...

Braces-do u have to pull your teeth out??/?
my dentist said that i have go to the orthodontist and get braces.
i m only 12 and my teeth are really crooked. my sister even calls me a vampire. i asked my friends (who has braces..) and they ...

Is the dentist reccommending unnecessary treatments?
I haven't been to the dentist in about 9 years (out of fear from the last visit). I reccently went and am being recommended to receive a debridement. When he showed me the x-rays, however, I ...

What do you do to keep your teeth healthy?

How soon do antibiotics start working?
I was prescribed antibiotics for a badly infected tooth on Monday. Although the pain has lessened it is still quite bad. When will it feel better?...

Sensitive Teeth?
My teeth have become very sensitive since I started using an electric toothbrush. My mid-day, I can hardly talk at work. I started using Sensodyne toothpaste about 4 days ago (twice a day at the ...

Help please!! my front tooth has just come out.?
Please help somebody!! my front tooth has just come out after biting into an apple, its not a real tooth it has a rod attached to it, does any one know of any good glues or dental cements to stick it ...

Help please!! I am having EXTREME pain in my mouth from one tooth with a cavity. It is throbbing from the?
right side of my head all the way through my entire jaw line. This is extreme pain....i'd say level 8 on a scale from 1-10...what can I do? Whats wrong?...

Braces teeth pain?
ok i got braces today...and my teeth are hurting bad...for some reason especially my front 4....they almost feel loose but they aren't...what is up with that...oh and how long after they get put ...

Tanya A
Would you smile if you had very bad-ly aligned teeth?

Additional Details
well not everyone can affort treatments!!

Locko
People would think you were miserable otherwise. I'd rather be happy than mega vain

Yanine
Rating
Yes, even with badly aligned teeth a smile has a great power. But still poor excuse not to get braces!

vnbmuliyala
yes, i suppose.

oLiVe
yes you should smile because smiling is fun and if your name is on a list for getting braces they should be sorted soon if your name isnt go to your dentist and see what they say

margerose@btinternet.com
yes i would you cannot go around looking sad all the time

Zoe
Nope, I spent a lot of money getting braces so I can show off my pearly whites now. I was so ashamed of them before, getting braces is the best thing I've ever done.

People with naturally good teeth take them for granted!

Sheeeeeee
it depends on each individual, I dont mind. If you have , meet an orthodontist to get braces fixed.

orhyswilliams
Rating
i have awful teeth and smile all the time!

Diane B
Rating
I was very self conscious about my smile because of my teeth, then I became ill and got a gum infection and had to have some of the front teeth removed. It was the best thing that ever happened to me because the bridge the dentist made was esthetically pleasing. It has made such a difference in my self image. I smile all the time now.

debsta22
Rating
yep i have 3 crooked bottom teeth, and im also a bit goofy i went to the dentist when i was about 15 to get em sorted and they said they would have to remove one of my bottom teeth so that i could get a brace, i thought no way to that! no one has ever had a problem with my teeth apart from me, apart from being crooked they are in tip top nick. a smile is a wonderfull thing and no ones perfect so yeh defo keep smiling x

mitch24
yes because i have an at end of day people like u for who u r not because of ur teeth

♥MIMI♥
yeah.

TL
I'd try to smile with the rest of my face - eyes, cheeks etc because teeth aren't the true indicators of a smile. However, if you're still young enough, it may be time to consider getting braces to help straighten that smile with teeth!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy