Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I have to get a root canal wed..any advice??
how's the pain..is it really bad?
Additional Details
they told me 2 take 1 Valium the night before and 2 an hour before the ...

I am having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted in 2 hours!?
Freaking out slightly... I dont do well with pain =(

I have soft foods to eat, and am off work for a couple days.

Any words of "wisdom" for me Teehee!...

Best way to whiten your teeth?
Without having to take an uber expensive trip to a dentist?
Additional Details
I'm aware brushing works, for the dumb f u c k s ...

Trying to save some money on dental work, have any thoughts?
My neighbor Henry is real handy with tools and fixing things.
He said he could drill my bad tooth with his Black& Decker, and fill it with bondo. I am considering it, have any thoughts?...

Would you smile if you had very bad-ly aligned teeth?

Additional Details
well not everyone can affort treatments!!...

How do U get a gap in your teeth fixed?
Not that I have one but my friend does... she wants to get fixed before we get into our senior year in High School. Her gap is like little in her two front teeth.
So does anyone know a solution ...

Poll: How many of you actually floss your teeth daily?
be honest!...

O.K. My brother and I were eating earlier and both of us burned our tongues. This got me thinking:

If you burn yourself badly enough on other parts of your body, you could loose all sensation on those parts.

My question is: Do your taste buds loose sensation if
a) they ...

Help i have bad breath?
I have really bad breath and I've tried everything to get rid if it.

I brush my teeth up to 4 times a day, I floss twice and I use mouthwash as often as I can through out the day. I&#...

White spot on my throat!??
Well its like.right above my tonsil. not on my tonsil. and it burns. and its all red around it. its been there a few days now. what could it be??
Additional Details

Throbbing toothache!!?
i have really bad toothache and can't get an appointment at the dentist until next week. what can i do to relieve the pain? it keeps me awake most of the night and is driving me mad.please help....

Is going to the dentist really that bad and scary???

How do i get my enamel back in my teeth?
I've used so many whitestrips already that my teeth look transparente! Is there any toothpaste, mouthwash, or treatment I can use?...

My dad said i might need a brace, what do you think? (pic included)?
http://www.ag.state.oh.u
They look fine to ...

What happens if I use a whole box of crest white strips at one time?

Additional Details
I meant if i kept putting the strips on one after another not all of them on my teeth at one time....

Do listerine whitening strips really work?
They are pretty expensive so I only want to pay money for them if they really do whiten. DO THEY REALLY NOTICEABLY WHITEN YOUR TEETH IN 2 WEEKS AS THE BOX STATES? thanks in advance!...

When getting your wisdom teeth removed, do you have to go under Anesthesia or can they give you somthing else?
I'm a smoker and I'm afraid of what might happen.
I don't want to tell them im smoker because then my parents might find ...

What can i do for a toothache painkillers aint workin!!!!?

I cant afford to go to the dentist how do i get rid of a tooth pain?

What will my dentist do if I have impacted wisdom teeth and no dental coverage till next year?
I am in a lot of pain. One of my impacted wisdom teeth is trying to erupt. My dental insurance will not cover anything until May of next year.

I am having a sharp, shooting pain in my head ...

marie l
My teeth is gone yellow HELP!!!!!!1?
my teeth is gone yellow i dont smoke what wll i do to get them white quickly

coconuts
Umm let me guess
Wash YOUR TEETH MAYBE
but if u do and it dosent
work go to the dentist
so that the dentit can clean them
and if still not whitend go to the doctors

joey b
Rating
well what i do is brush 2 or 3 times a day then get peroxide and gargle it for 30 sec. it works best for me.

JOEY BROWN

srracvuee
you can have them bleached and whitened

Elyseholly
Rating
proffesional whitening... BUT, if you dont have the money Crest Whitestrips work well and they are affordable

rsgino7
BRUSH ur theet 3 times a day. Use colgate and try not to eat yellow things

surfer_ade_uk
keep brushing. new toothbrush. floss. colgate white

jlchristy
Rating
Dental bleeching or Crest white strips work good.

pinkchiq2
Rating
if you drink coffee, red wine or dark coloured foods it can make your teeth yellow! you can get them cleaned by dentist or you can also buy your own teeth polisher and cleaner in some shops like boots! i use pearl drops toothpaste, that's really good for whitening teeth! i also chew sugar free gum and that help keep your teeth clean throughout the day! also yellow teeth in an extreme case can signify that the teeth are dying so best visit a dentist to make sure!

Mrs B
Rating
go to the dentist for quick clean and polish. That's the quickest and safest method of brightening yellowed teeth.

msknowitall
Rating
Don't bother with some of the over counter whiteners, like the crest strips and etc. You should go see a dentist who does the ZOOM2, its a light that whitens your teeth by 2 shades in one hour. and its not that expensive. After you have this done, then you can use the over the counter strips for maintenance.

lil southern girl
Tea and coffee will stain them too, so if you drink a lot of either, you should cut back or use a straw. And it's not the caffeine, it's just the tea and coffee themselves - tea used to be used as a dye for this reason.

I have never used Crest Whitestrips, but people I know who have just rave about them, so I would try that. Also, my dentist says some people's mouths just naturally get more plaque than others. You might want to get a cleaning first to see if that is the culprit, and if not then try some whitening remedies.

Begbie
Rating
Crest whitestrips do indeed work but are very uncomfortable and make your teeth VERY sensitive. Try pro dental whitening or veneers

Amy L
Rating
Use crest white strips. Or buy a Sonicare. I used it and my dentist says I don't even need teeth bleaching. Good luck!

MT K
Dont complain mine are gone

Bryan O
Rating
those crest white stripes work awsome! my ex girl friend used em and they worked deadly and she didnt even have to use em all there worth the money

tomthepawpaw
You are doing something wrong with your diet. Are you a big coffee drinker?
If this yellowing has happened fast you should talk to your dentist. It could be a sign of something wrong elsewhere in you body. Most of the tooth whiteners available at the drug store work pretty good.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy