Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What's a good cure for the hiccups?
I have had them for the past twenty minutes and nothing will get rid of them!...

What will the hospital do if you cough up blood?

Additional Details
lets just say that this was caused by something not because it just started automatically. i know why it is happening but i want to know what the hospital will do?...

Help! i'm super sick!?
i have a Horrible cough, its full of flem. chest pains, with presure. i have a bad sore throat. my voice is super scratchy, and almost a whisper. i have a stuffy nose. and swollen glands right under ...

How do you calm yourself during a panic attack?
I'm going through a really rough time in my life right now and often have moments where my heart races and my chest hurts like it's caving in. Does anyone have any coping methods to help me?...

How many of you smoke, stoped smoking or dont smoke?
i need at least 50 ...

What is the best way to rid of constipation ?

People smoke outside, outside my office door but all the smoke drifts in. I'm a non smoker. What can I do ??

Is marijuana bad for you in any way? Can it do anything harmful to you besides your lungs?

Additional Details
IM doing a research essay on effects of Marijuana....

What if a person with asthma were to smoke?
i used to hav asthma but havnt had symptoms for yrs, my mom says i outgrew it and was wondering what would happen if i started to smoke. ive heard lots of poeple say they hav asthma but still smoke......

Do I have a drink problem?
50 years old, male, 14 binge drinking sessions this year - cannot remember much. Have lost my driving licence for 3 years. Family think I have chronic problem - I think I can control it - I can go 2 ...

How can you make your child stop smoking pot?

Should I go to work today?
I've been out all week because I've had the most horrible, miserable cold. Well, today, I feel more or less okay - just snuffly with occasional coughing and sneezing. I could certainly ...

Poll about Smoking?
Are you a :
Smoker
Non Smoker
Quitter {how long?}
Your opinion on smoking in general?...

Why cigarretes are addictive?
The stimulanting effects of nicotine:...

Whats the best way to start smoking?

Anyone else dreading the smoking ban?
especially in london the weather is so crap and going outside for a ciggie means drowning in the rain!...

I dont know what to do.....plz help?
im sorry i keep asking similar questions but i told my mum i couldnt breath properly and she said she wont take me to the doctors because she says its nothin
i cant breath properly and i ...

Is there anything to make you feel better when you are sick and have alot of flem in your throat?
any tea or drink or anything?...

What colour is blood when it is not exposed to air????
we have one person who thinks it is red when not exposed to oxygen and another who thinks it is clear what is it?...

My brother did this?
my brother marked me 7 times with a PERMENT black marker
now i feel weak and i fanited 2 times wats wrong with ...

What dose it mean when you cough up blood?

ashleybredesen
Rating
more than likely tuberculosis. go to the doctor ASAP!!!

shanyh
you could have that thinfg where your hair falls out!! (not cancer) go to the doctor straight away!!

Anyanswer
You must GO to the Doctor's.

Adam H
it means you have blood collecting in your lungs, the coughing is your body trying to free up its airways from the blood. it could be caused by any number of ways, but one of the most common is lung cancer. Coughing up blood is a major problem that can range from lung cancer, to a broken rib, to a resperatory disease. It is something that should go to a doctor ASAP

Dante it is...
Rating
...NOT GOOD...GO TO A DOCTOR...NOW NOT LATER.

â•š Alien Gurl â”?
Rating
You could have an ulcer...

EhNAh
Rating
You could have an ulcer
see the doctor immedialty!!

Music Girl
It means you need to see your doctor as soon as possible. it could be that you've coughed really hard and broken a blood vessel, but it could indicate a more serious problem with your lungs. Don't delay - make an appointment today!

depressed g
I don't know but it is not a good sign. It can indicate a lot of serious problems.

Time_under_heaven
It can mean pneumonia. You really ought to see a doctor.

Nurse Brandi
Rating
You are probably just straining too hard when you cough. But anytime you see blood when you cough, you need to go to your physician.

Will
Doctor time

Renaissance Man
It means you should see a doctor soon.

m_c_m_a_n
Possible pneumonia.

jtabor5740
Go see your doctor. It could be something easily treated if caught soon or it could be something bad that needs immediate treatment. It could be as simple as sinuses bleeding and draining into your throat.

?
Rating
The best advice is to see a doctor straight away .

lil' moosey_giggle bear_ :)
It cold meen a lot of things! You need to go see a doctor right away! Good LUck!

tampagirl 2005
Rating
Definitely nothing good! Go to see a doctor ASAP

pvanderstighelen
you go see doctor now

§eeker
Rating
means it's time to call the doctor...like NOW!

Jose O
In most cases, this is a very serious sign of internal bleeding. If it's coming from your lungs, it could be lesions with many possible causes. If it's coming from your throat there could be lesions caused by irritation from the coughing itself. Please see a doctor as soon as possible.

LAURA
you might have picked your nose and the blood run down your throat causing you to cough

melly
Rating
it means GO CALL YOUR DOCTOR

BAD BOY
IT MEANS THAT UR MEST UP BRO ND NEAD SUM HELP PLS CONSULT A DOCKTER FOR UR OWN GOOD

Ollie
Hi,you need to see your doctor.Some times you can cough up blood if you have had a bad coughing bout.it is always best to see a doctor.Good Luck

bettyrubleinspurs
Any time blood is coming out of a non-usual place it is cause for concern. You need to see a doctor. Now!

flower power
crikey...its imperative you go to the doctor....could be a chest/lung infection...where anti-biotics would clear it up...but it is important to get checked soon.

malwilhist
Rating
It means go to the ER or your doctor TODAY in the next hour or two...

formerly_bob
It depends on whether you are coughing up mucus with some blood in it, or if you are coughing pure blood. If its a small amount of blood with mucus, it means the airways are irritated by an allergy or infection, and it is generally no big deal.

If you are coughing up pure blood, it means something is causing bleeding somewhere in your lungs or airways - this is a symptom of some pretty serious problems.

e13453
it means you need to see a Dr. right now. you have some serious lung infection going on, and it could be contageous. if it's not treated immediately, it could become life threatening.

☻Proud to be a Black Woman☻
you are overdue to see the doctor

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy