Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best way to rid of constipation ?

People smoke outside, outside my office door but all the smoke drifts in. I'm a non smoker. What can I do ??

Is marijuana bad for you in any way? Can it do anything harmful to you besides your lungs?

Additional Details
IM doing a research essay on effects of Marijuana....

What if a person with asthma were to smoke?
i used to hav asthma but havnt had symptoms for yrs, my mom says i outgrew it and was wondering what would happen if i started to smoke. ive heard lots of poeple say they hav asthma but still smoke......

Do I have a drink problem?
50 years old, male, 14 binge drinking sessions this year - cannot remember much. Have lost my driving licence for 3 years. Family think I have chronic problem - I think I can control it - I can go 2 ...

How can you make your child stop smoking pot?

Should I go to work today?
I've been out all week because I've had the most horrible, miserable cold. Well, today, I feel more or less okay - just snuffly with occasional coughing and sneezing. I could certainly ...

Poll about Smoking?
Are you a :
Smoker
Non Smoker
Quitter {how long?}
Your opinion on smoking in general?...

Why cigarretes are addictive?
The stimulanting effects of nicotine:...

Whats the best way to start smoking?

Anyone else dreading the smoking ban?
especially in london the weather is so crap and going outside for a ciggie means drowning in the rain!...

I dont know what to do.....plz help?
im sorry i keep asking similar questions but i told my mum i couldnt breath properly and she said she wont take me to the doctors because she says its nothin
i cant breath properly and i ...

Is there anything to make you feel better when you are sick and have alot of flem in your throat?
any tea or drink or anything?...

What colour is blood when it is not exposed to air????
we have one person who thinks it is red when not exposed to oxygen and another who thinks it is clear what is it?...

My brother did this?
my brother marked me 7 times with a PERMENT black marker
now i feel weak and i fanited 2 times wats wrong with ...

Quiting smoking pot???? 2?
i just asked a ? about my lungs itching... i smoked pot everyday for 5 years and never had no lung pains but i quit like 3 weeks ago and now my lung itch and i was just taking a shawer and i hacked ...

PLEASE READ THIS........i need help!!!!?
about a week ago, i went to my cabin i inhaled "dust off" and now i think i'm delvoping asthma.
CAN THAT HAPPEN???
me and my friend shared a whole can, neither of us died or ...

Why do cigarettes make me feel sooo good?
I love
the taste
the feeling of the smoke going into my lungs
the nicotine buzz

I've been smoking for 15 years and would feel totally lost without my cigarettes.
<...

Should I listen to these pharmacists?? Or go to the hospital?
About an hour ago I accidently inhaled my spit, a little bit I think and I had a huge argument with my mom cause I wanted to go to the hospital to be safe but she kept saying if I can talk i am fine ...

If I only smoke for a few weeks, will the bad effects be reversed?
I'm 14, have never smoked in my life until this morning. If I only smoke 1 or 2 cigarrettes a day for only about 2 or 3 weeks, will there be any lasting bad effects? I got used to it almost ...

NONAME
What is the most effective form of torture, using items found in the average household?

?
Rating
Hammer to the toes and then fingers.

I've had fingernails ripped out, not as bad as it sounds, but a smashed digit is worse than it sounds, been there too.

Lithium Lady
Rating
stick the dyson pipe up there bottom,make sure they can see the vacuum cleaner, then switch on and let them watch ther lower intestines wizz about in the vac

Psychodelic Chicken
paper cuts! owie

purplemonkeydishwasher2012
Rating
brillo pad or maybe a nail brush to the balls then i would suggest a nice hard wack on the toes with a hammer.
paper cuts to the webs of the fingers.

Dr. Albert Hofmann
Chinese water dripping,just ti them down and let water drip on his fore head. it will drive them crazy

Andrew B
Rating
HAHAHAH i like the question.

abc
Cut with Knives? Whack with a Chair? Sing 'My liitle pony'?

shih tzu lady
Putting a lock on the fridge!

lacrosseking
Rating
same with the last guy but have it so it drops once every second between the eyes

mudflap
noname no brain

Best Answer Provider
"silence" -> It works ;)

greagues2
Rating
Listen mate, ask at your local 'Nick' and they may help you out. A spell in a 'padded cell' in an enclosed mental health facility might not go amiss either in your case.

lynno
Rating
my husband

sweet one
Tied up with rope and unable to reach the chocolate draw! That would be torture from a chocoholic.

La'bruha
Rating
knives and salt. but don't torture anyone!!

c_and_l@btinternet.com
Make an adult swallow a tube of toothpaste. Only don't try it on a small child or you'll get thrown in jail for murder.

Orinoco
Take away access to Yahoo!Answers

(or the internet or the computer)

michael b
YOU SOUND LIKE THE TYPE OF BOY I WANT MY DAUGHTER TO MEET....NOTTTTTTTTTTT

bannister_natalie
Rating
Are you for real?

Finbarr D
"I have some issues I want to talk about".

capa-de-monty
Rating
television .watching neighbours!

Juanitaville
Rating
1. Cut up all the credit cards.

2. Unplug the TV.

3. Anything more drastic is unthinkable.

byron101540
Rating
Take away the answering machine

lovelyleanne1
Rating
a cucumber! (oh dear that's pleasure)

Bell
Rating
Why? Do you want to torture someone?

Wicker Man
Rating
Look Im just an insurance salesman, please let me go

mouses1
Rating
None! Do Not Torture!!!

Mr Sceptic
Rating
Celebrity Big Brother, using only the TV.

The BudMiester
Rating
Hiding the toilet paper.

gwmac15
Rating
I have a question re your question.....is there a medical term for what is wrong with you?

sosgez
Rating
Marry the person. Live with them. Its incredibly cruel.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy