Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How many of you smoke, stoped smoking or dont smoke?
i need at least 50 ...

What is the best way to rid of constipation ?

People smoke outside, outside my office door but all the smoke drifts in. I'm a non smoker. What can I do ??

Is marijuana bad for you in any way? Can it do anything harmful to you besides your lungs?

Additional Details
IM doing a research essay on effects of Marijuana....

What if a person with asthma were to smoke?
i used to hav asthma but havnt had symptoms for yrs, my mom says i outgrew it and was wondering what would happen if i started to smoke. ive heard lots of poeple say they hav asthma but still smoke......

Do I have a drink problem?
50 years old, male, 14 binge drinking sessions this year - cannot remember much. Have lost my driving licence for 3 years. Family think I have chronic problem - I think I can control it - I can go 2 ...

How can you make your child stop smoking pot?

Should I go to work today?
I've been out all week because I've had the most horrible, miserable cold. Well, today, I feel more or less okay - just snuffly with occasional coughing and sneezing. I could certainly ...

Poll about Smoking?
Are you a :
Smoker
Non Smoker
Quitter {how long?}
Your opinion on smoking in general?...

Why cigarretes are addictive?
The stimulanting effects of nicotine:...

Whats the best way to start smoking?

Anyone else dreading the smoking ban?
especially in london the weather is so crap and going outside for a ciggie means drowning in the rain!...

I dont know what to do.....plz help?
im sorry i keep asking similar questions but i told my mum i couldnt breath properly and she said she wont take me to the doctors because she says its nothin
i cant breath properly and i ...

Is there anything to make you feel better when you are sick and have alot of flem in your throat?
any tea or drink or anything?...

What colour is blood when it is not exposed to air????
we have one person who thinks it is red when not exposed to oxygen and another who thinks it is clear what is it?...

My brother did this?
my brother marked me 7 times with a PERMENT black marker
now i feel weak and i fanited 2 times wats wrong with ...

Quiting smoking pot???? 2?
i just asked a ? about my lungs itching... i smoked pot everyday for 5 years and never had no lung pains but i quit like 3 weeks ago and now my lung itch and i was just taking a shawer and i hacked ...

PLEASE READ THIS........i need help!!!!?
about a week ago, i went to my cabin i inhaled "dust off" and now i think i'm delvoping asthma.
CAN THAT HAPPEN???
me and my friend shared a whole can, neither of us died or ...

Why do cigarettes make me feel sooo good?
I love
the taste
the feeling of the smoke going into my lungs
the nicotine buzz

I've been smoking for 15 years and would feel totally lost without my cigarettes.
<...

Should I listen to these pharmacists?? Or go to the hospital?
About an hour ago I accidently inhaled my spit, a little bit I think and I had a huge argument with my mom cause I wanted to go to the hospital to be safe but she kept saying if I can talk i am fine ...

♥proud mommy of 2 girls♥
What does it mean when you run out of breath fast?
my boyfriend runs out of breath very fast and im just curious what could be causing it to happen? it gets so bad he feels like he cant catch his breath like hes gasping for air, its really concerning me.. he is waiting for his insurance to kick in so he can go get checked out but in the mean time i was woundering what some od your thoughts were.. thanksss
Additional Details
omg people he is NOT fat and he is well in shape! he's about 5'8 165pds

spottedleafwarrior8
Rating
athsma

shadynick232
ur either smoke your lungs arent used to it or ur over weight and its hard

GM
Rating
asthma

]||[ MAC ]||[
As the other person suggested, he could be unfit what about a unhealthy diet, that could cause problems.
Does he smoke? or do drugs?
Medically i only of ashma, though it could be several other reasons i am not aware of, so do check it out as soon as possible just in case it si something serious.

x♥Gogo♥x
Rating
He needs to exercise more.

inda w
it means you outta shape :)

Amusing...But pointless!
Rating
Possibly has to do with weight, or being out of shape, or possibly asthma. Is he overweight, does he smoke? Does he work out? Does he drink? When did he last have physical?

Susan
Rating
If he smokes, it could be from poor lung function due to smoking. Asthma, Heart Disease, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), bronchitis, Emphysema, Allergies, or just generally being out of shape could be possible reasons.

Have him make an appointment now for when his insurance becomes active.

klumpy55
Rating
go here sourpatch.org

currrlyn
I'm assuming he's not a smoker otherwise you wouldn't be asking this, because that would just be stupid. So I'm going to have to assume it's asthma or allergies. Unless there's a mucusy cough with his breathing issues, than I don't think he's ill.

Javier
Rating
resperatory system. he might have athsma or maybe he is simply out of shape.

scottyp256
Rating
Is he fat? Does he have asthma?

Sriteja V
Its probably asthma.

candy
asthma

jose s
Rating
it means that hes not in good shape

Colton
Rating
asthma or yeah he needs to do more cardio

Schizophrenic Psycho
could be out of shape--or asthma

Aimee M
Probably out of shape..

Robert W
Either hes out of shape or he has asthma

butterflydazee
If he works in the concrete, tile or sand blasting/painting business he may be exposed to Silica, Crystalline it is a lung disease that causes the lungs to be inflammed and then scars them when it heals. It also lowers the total overal lung capacity. Just a guess but I know that silicosis affects nearly 2 million americans and is also related to asbestos exposure....

Meowsers
Asthma.

Yikes
Rating
He may be unfit or have asthema

C S
it means its time to give up the smokes

Emmie!!xx
I think it is just that he is unfit. He may want to try going for short jogs to steadily improve his fitness.

Sam C
You have SARS.

Scorpius59
He probably is out of shape. Exercise and losing weight will help. If he's ever had lung problems like bronchitis, or pneumonia, that's something you can't change.

jack bakerson
Rating
Asma

yodah20
Rating
he is out of shape...tell him to go get off his *** and work out.

wendydevor1991
it could mean that he has asthma (spelling)
or he's just not in very good shape

Zeke
Rating
That you are unfit.

Yvonne D
Could he have asthma? Or is he overweight? Or is he just out of condition?

I guess if he smoked you would already have mentioned that. When does his insurance take effect?

Good luck, I'm sure he'll be fine - if he has any other or more serious symptoms then surely there is a free clinic where he could be treated? We don't have to pay for medical treatment here so I'm not 100% sure how it works over in the States but I've seen them on House! lol :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy