Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Do I have a drink problem?
50 years old, male, 14 binge drinking sessions this year - cannot remember much. Have lost my driving licence for 3 years. Family think I have chronic problem - I think I can control it - I can go 2 ...

How can you make your child stop smoking pot?

Should I go to work today?
I've been out all week because I've had the most horrible, miserable cold. Well, today, I feel more or less okay - just snuffly with occasional coughing and sneezing. I could certainly ...

Poll about Smoking?
Are you a :
Smoker
Non Smoker
Quitter {how long?}
Your opinion on smoking in general?...

Why cigarretes are addictive?
The stimulanting effects of nicotine:...

Whats the best way to start smoking?

Anyone else dreading the smoking ban?
especially in london the weather is so crap and going outside for a ciggie means drowning in the rain!...

I dont know what to do.....plz help?
im sorry i keep asking similar questions but i told my mum i couldnt breath properly and she said she wont take me to the doctors because she says its nothin
i cant breath properly and i ...

Is there anything to make you feel better when you are sick and have alot of flem in your throat?
any tea or drink or anything?...

What colour is blood when it is not exposed to air????
we have one person who thinks it is red when not exposed to oxygen and another who thinks it is clear what is it?...

My brother did this?
my brother marked me 7 times with a PERMENT black marker
now i feel weak and i fanited 2 times wats wrong with ...

Quiting smoking pot???? 2?
i just asked a ? about my lungs itching... i smoked pot everyday for 5 years and never had no lung pains but i quit like 3 weeks ago and now my lung itch and i was just taking a shawer and i hacked ...

PLEASE READ THIS........i need help!!!!?
about a week ago, i went to my cabin i inhaled "dust off" and now i think i'm delvoping asthma.
CAN THAT HAPPEN???
me and my friend shared a whole can, neither of us died or ...

Why do cigarettes make me feel sooo good?
I love
the taste
the feeling of the smoke going into my lungs
the nicotine buzz

I've been smoking for 15 years and would feel totally lost without my cigarettes.
<...

Should I listen to these pharmacists?? Or go to the hospital?
About an hour ago I accidently inhaled my spit, a little bit I think and I had a huge argument with my mom cause I wanted to go to the hospital to be safe but she kept saying if I can talk i am fine ...

If I only smoke for a few weeks, will the bad effects be reversed?
I'm 14, have never smoked in my life until this morning. If I only smoke 1 or 2 cigarrettes a day for only about 2 or 3 weeks, will there be any lasting bad effects? I got used to it almost ...

Is smoking good for my health? Also will it make me look big hard cool or clever?

How do i start smoking?

Is smoking bad for you?
a lot of peploe think that smoking is bad for you but my grandad stared smoking when he was ten and lived till he was 98 so it cant be that bad for you can ...

Ive been smoking for 15 years, is it to late to quit?
Are my lungs at the piont of no return?...

JAMES WICKER
I was forced into smoking 2 cigarettes, Will this have harmed me? If so, how can I undo the damage?

Available F
DAMAGE DONE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crushyourenemies
These are your enemies . They are puppets of a dark force that wants to devour the Divine energy of your soul. This is just one of the many ways they can achieve this. They will introduce habits that will slowly harm your self control over time, I.E. Drinking, Drugs, Cigarettes, Television, and junk food. By attacking your will power they will gain the ability to completly rid you of your freedom that will chain you to the anchors that sink into a sea of hell.

felisha07
Rating
Ummmm no it hasnt damaged you that bad you might get a good high but thats about it just DONT smoke again

Crossroads Keeper
Probably nothing but the psyche. Because of the length of tyime All the damage but the tar was probably corrected within the first hour.

However; I woulod re-examine the theory of "forcing" you to smoke. Did someone put a glock to your head or something and said "smoke-- now."? If not then you prbably were not actually forced.

jays_mom
Rating
I am not going to ask how you were forced..not sure I believe that. But anyway that won't do anything to you. But remember if you do start smoking on a regular basis you won't be able to undo any damage.

sofarcharmed
no. your lungs are always repairing do to all the stuff people inhale, if you have more however, then yes. if you smoke for 1 year straight, it will take your lungs 7 years to become normal again. not to mention all the known consequences (cancer) so don't fret, your ok! even your sense of smell is restoring it's self and taste as well when you stop. the human body is amazing...

abdul w
Rating
The only way to stopped smoking. if one or 2 but smoking damage the respiratry heart systems.
You can not stopped suddenly but it is not impossible . you can reduce the smoking period and prolong the time between the 2 cigareettes.

toriihunter_48
Omigosh! You're going to die....The only thing you can do is go to the past and stop this terriable act! ;) You will be fine...Just don't do it again. I hope you don't hang out with this person who forced you to do this, because they obviously don't give a damn about you. ;)

sexy mama
Rating
why were you forced to smoke you shouldn't be forced into anything if it was peer pressure say no if its bullies say something to someone today may be cigarettes but what about tommorrow? as for being harmed no your not just don't do it again you may experience a little bit of a throat irritation or heartburn but there won't be any lasting side effects

cliffie
in hailing smoke is never good for anyone some people it effects worse,
the smoking of two cigarettes wont hurt you . it the continuing use its what harms you.
you have tried it now leave them alone. depending on your age you can inform your parents of this...

ShouldBeWorking
LOL I won't do anything. You need to smoke a lot to have real damage done. But I doubt you were "forced" to. You might want to learn to stand up for yourself some more.

pooterilgatto
Rating
You will not have to do anything, it is not enough to do any damage. What you need to do is get who ever forced this on you, out of your life. That person is not your friend, and does not wish you well. Even sitting in smoke filled room is enough to get cancer from second hand smoke. Stay away from people that smoke. You can make other friends that are non smokers.

wonderful
Rating
it won't harm you unless you've been "forced" to smoke 2 every day then maybe but when a person quits smoking the body automatically starts healing it self

Corkey
Rating
you just lost two years of your life

Rich W
I'm sure you'll be fine...just don't do it again you seem young.

jezbnme
Rating
no it won't do any damage unless you liked it and continue on your own without force. the big concern is tho is WHY you have a friend that can force you to do things. dump the friend before they force you to try drugs or something else. they are not a friend to get you to do something harmful to your health.
remember your middle school education, just say no!!

Jan Stolz
Rating
Two cigarettes shouldn't have any long term effect. (At age 14, my 3 cousins and I smoked and entire carton in just a couple of hours. I'm 53 now, with no ill effects from the experiment.)
Curiously, after we got back to normal (my uncle claims we were a nice shade of green when he found us) none of us ever touched a cigarette again.

Zeltar
Rating
Forced? Learn to fight back. The least you could of done is blown the smoke back in their face.

Cara
2 isnt going to do anything to you.
just stop and any damage you did (which you didnt do any, to be honest) will heal.

fws204jb
So your saying someone put a gun to your head and made you smoke ? 2 cigaretts is nothing ,dont worry about it.

Tapestry6
Just about as much if you inhaled smoke from a candle or a camp fire. Don't panic it takes years to build up a real problem when it comes to cigarettes. The other thing is whoever those pals of yours were that forced you.. lose them.

amanda
it took away 14 minutes of ur life.dont get 'forced' into doing it then.

Moose
Rating
You are trying to convince us that someone tied you up and stuck cigarettes in your mouth and put a gun to your head and said "inhale" or die? Come on. You made the choice to deal with the peer pressure the way you did.

Two cigarettes will probably not harm you. If you never smoke again, second hand smoke will do you more harm. But let's not go down that deadly trail, shall we?

Nurse Lola
Harmed You? Probably not, to undo the damage? NEVER do it again!!
Mouth, Throat, Tongue or lung cancer is not pretty.

Oreo Schmoreo
Rating
Hopefully those 2 cigs made you sick, and you'll never smoke again. Please be careful, as it is so easy to get hooked on these things. You'll be in for a lifetime of letting a 4" piece of paper and tobacco rule your life.

Remember: Just say no. They don't make you look cool.

Aussie 1
No, it wont harm you if you dont do it again

Dee
You can't undo the damage, just don't do it again and you should be fine. How can anyone make you do anything? No one should have that much control over you.. You should know right from wrong.. what happens the next time "they" force you to do drugs or get drunk? Will you be doing that too? Stay away from people who make you do things you're not suppose to. Get better friends.

greeneyedflavor
Rating
no but if you continue smoking you will eventually get cancer , emphysema, 5 bucks a day, dirty smelling clothe

roxiecat4200
Who forced you to smoke cigarettes? You need to get a backbone...and two cigarettes are not going to hurt you, it may make your lungs and throat irritated, but your lungs will be fine.

naddel
Rating
2 cigarettes will do nothing to you. Why were you forced to it??!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy