Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

How do you know when you have pink eye?
both of my eyes r red, and when i wake up i have crusty stuff(when usually i NEVER do), my eyes hurt sumtimes, they water(sumtimes almost never), but they dont itch.
& if i do have pink eye, ...

I have been having weird vision problem...?
Ok i think it may all be in my head, but a couple of days ago I had hand tremors for like about an hour or so, but i think that was caused by too much sugar. But ever since then my eyes have felt ...

I've just started wearing a contact lens, how long before the irritation stops?
i've recently started wearing one in my good eye, gradually building up the time i wear it each day as advised, it's rather irritating, how long before you get used to them please?...

Glasses???
OK I'm 13 y/o and I have noticed that things about 10 feet away are difficult to read. I can read psters fine but when my teachers right soomething in Marker on the whiteboard it just looks ...

I'm 17 yrs old guy and i have spectacles of -1.5 D.....dnt like to wear them?
so i wanna to get rid of them ......so if is it possible?
then what should i do to get it off........?...

Why did my scoutmaster splash orange juice in my eye while I had contact lenses on?

My eyes are really weird!?
For about 3 years I have been concentrating on things with one eye.What I am saying that one of my eyes go to the side when I am looking at people, or things and it looks like i am not looking at ...

My eyes are very dry, red and painful. I cannot wear contacts very long or just not at all...?
I've tried eyedrops and i have even stayed off wearing my contacts for days at a time. What is the matter and what can I do?...

Do i really need glasses? (.75 prescription)?
I went to the eye dr yesterday because I had not had an exam in 15 years. I've always had excellent vision but I figured it was about time. While there I was told I may need glasses (.75) for ...

Colored contacts?
I have 20/20 vision I just want hazel eyes. Where can I buy contacts to change the color of my eyes without damaging my eyes or permanently change the color of my ...

I was hit in the eye with a pen, i still feel it pulsating. what should i do?

How to have abright LARGE shining eyes?
does pouring milk on the eye help?...

What are the best ways to protect our eyes while working on the computer for long hours?

Would you help me?
hi all i have weak eyes both of them are 2 i can see objects that are close but when it comes to the objects that are far away i have difficylty in seein them,i have glasses but dont like them at all,...

Do eye doctors inflate their prices on purpose?
i bought a 6 month supply of contacts for $175 form the eye doctor. I found the exact same contacts on the internet for $31.50! WTF?...

Whats wrong with my eyes?
I woke up this morning and they were crusted over. Vision was blurred in the right eye and I almost couldn't see at all in the left. I was really sick the past week (I think the flu) and am ...

What causes whites of your eye to turn yellow?
Please dont tell me Jaundice or Hepatitis I have chronic dry eye syndrome and my eyes are pretty red all the time when I used Vinsene the red does go away but then my eyes are a yellowish color... Im ...

Eyesight Irregularities...?
When i am driving at night my left eye sees perfectly fine, but my right eye sees light as colored rings with black in the center. Basically colored O's with the inside colored black. This only ...

OKAY PEEPS! eye question :]?
so. i have a small bump right in the middle of my left eye-lid. i know it's not a stye, because it's not on my lash line. but it freaking hurts when i blink hard. i googled around & ...

Best lenses for sunny conditions.?
Just would like to know the right type of lens to go for if you need to look at the sky line alot (crane op,clay pigeon shooter,pylons,pilot etc.)...

Live4Love
Walmart vision center?
Has anyone had an eye axam done at walmart? If so, do you think it was worth the cost? I was told $124. for an exam for contacts and $68. for an exam for glasses. I don't have insurance and can't wait 6-7 months to get into my regular dr. Do you feel they are knowledgeable and worth it?

Jeff W
I have purchased several glasses from them and they have all been great. I am sure that their Optometrists are qualified, but it would depend on the Optometrist at each individual store's Optometrist. I prefer going to an Ophthalmologist...but my eyes have issues beyond normal vision problems.

tamburger2003
I just took my daughter to the Walmart in Elyria ohio and her exam for her contacts was only $77.00. And, they made her some glasses to wear at night when her contacts are out for $40.00. Thats an awesome deal.

george 2
Rating
the one my family goes to does a terrific job and if there are any problems or questions are there to help.

makawao_kane
Rating
Every Dr. is different, so it's hard to tell. It sounds like an average price though. Doesn't sound like you are saving much by going there.

If you have a Costco Card or know someone who does, try Costco Optical instead. Their exams are $50, and their glasses are very inexpensive. They are great Doctors and very professional.

g d
Rating
$124??!! Where do you live? It is only $45 for glasses exam and $75 for contact exam in Ky! The doctors I have known of are all very qualified independent doctors. Very worth the money!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy