Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Seeing floating things in my eye?

Coloured contacts.?
I've got like greenish eyes (although they change colour).
What colour contact lenses do you think I should get from BLUE, GREEN, HAZEL or AMBER.
I've got pale/fair skin and light ...

Sticky stuff in your eye?
the sticky thing is kind a like a ...

CAN u DESCRIBE WHAT U C IN THIS ARTWORK?
THE BAR BY JOHN BRACK
GOOGLE IT...

Glasses/contacts?
I wore glasses ever since like 5th grade. (I know, dorky). I'm in 10th grade now and TOTALLY getting sick of glasses. I really would like contacts. Last year, I tried getting contacts, they had ...

Will wearing my old glasses mess up my eye?
if i have a glasses that is 4 years old will that ruine my eye if i wear it?...

Can I wear two sets of contacts for halloween?
For halloween I am going to be the devil I wear cotacts now and Im going to wear my crazy contacts. Is that ok?...

My eye is like spazzing out and it's bothering me big time. Any way to fix this?
My right eye is being really weird. It's like twitching and making seeing really irritating. I know this has to happen occasionally to other people do I saw just wondering if there is anyway to ...

Is it a lazy eye???????? or am i goin crazy?
well wen i was younger i had surgery in ma eyes kuz they wer crosseyed or wateva u wana call it.....i use to wear glasses to correct da vision...n now i have 20/20 vision...i mean ma eyes look ...

New glasses?
I got new glasses and it's like the frame is in my way, they did make adjustments but that made it worse and they had to move it back. They say that I just need to get use to my new frames---...

My disgusting oozy eye!?
Whenever I leave the house, regardless of whether I'm in the car, walking, at a supermarket, whatever, one of my eyes waters like mad and it's even worse when it's windy! My perfectly ...

I am new to wearing contact lenses, my vision is blurry?
Does this take time to get use to,what could be the problem?...

When you focus on a ________ object, the lens in your eye becomses longer and thinner?
im not sure what to fill in the blank ...

Contacts question?
i have had contacts for over 2 years now. everything thing has been fine no problems. well now for some reason my contacts are good throughout the day but at night when i am watching t.v. before i ...

Strabismus?
I have Strabismus, had 5 surgeries that fixed it enough to where it's not "so" obvious, but because it wasn't corrected in time, I am forced to "choose" which eye I want ...

Thinking about trying contacts...?
I just want to get some Fresklook Radiance contacts from Wal-Mart... will I need a prescription or get my eyes sized... what's the procedure?... Can I just ask for the box of contacts and buy ...

Do any of you have a hard time finding glasses that fit right?
It seems most frames fit too low on the bridge of the nose - like a 'granny' feeling....they feel like they're about to fall off. I like glasses that fit snugly on the nose and are ...

When you first get glasses, are your eyes supposed to hurt a little?
whenever i put my glasses on my eyes hurt a little. is it just cuz im not used to them yet?...

Why do my eyes keep getting jittery/bouncy?
it's happening more and more often. heard it could be lack of calcium, but it's so un-nerving, i'm scared i have a tumor behind my eyes!! please ...

How to make my eyes look smaller...they are googly..look like a frog....help!!!?
Basically my eyes are big and googly and I dont like them...I have no confidence because of them...I can only look at a person in the eyes for a bout 2 seconds if that...I hate my eyes...mates joke ...

MonkeyManMonkey
Can You Get Anti Reflection Coating on your current glasses.?
I was wondering if you could get anti reflection coating on your current glasses. I had my prescription glasses for a year now and wonder if I could get the ARC on them.

I live in california and do you think they do them at wal mart or the mall.

I cant drive at night cause of the glare.

shardoggie
I am almost 100% sure you can. Just make sure you use a reputable company and get a written guarantee

ilovepbear
Rating
Yes you can get anti reflection coating. Only since your glasses are one year old already they might say it is time for you to get another eye exam, to make sure the glasses that you currently have is still the correct strenght.

kartouche
You can, but not advisable. As someone else said, scratches can cause major problems when an a/r is put over it. You risk the coating to peel and craze.

Best bet is when you get a new pair of lenses, have the optical order a coating like crizal alize or teflon. Both coatings got on both sides of the lenses and offer superior scratch resistance. The makers of the coatings offer a two year guarantee to back this up.

stephen z
Rating
I've already got it so y would I want more ??

LuvMyKids
Rating
My wife spent 13 years in optics (she quit 2 years ago) and as far as she knows, you can add ARC later on but it's not advisable. She said that any scratches, no matter how small, would be magnified by the new coating. Chances are, after a year, your lenses aren't in pristine condition. Your best bet is to get new glasses. You could probably even keep the same frames and just get new lenses put in if cost is an issue.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy