Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

CAN u DESCRIBE WHAT U C IN THIS ARTWORK?
THE BAR BY JOHN BRACK
GOOGLE IT...

Glasses/contacts?
I wore glasses ever since like 5th grade. (I know, dorky). I'm in 10th grade now and TOTALLY getting sick of glasses. I really would like contacts. Last year, I tried getting contacts, they had ...

Will wearing my old glasses mess up my eye?
if i have a glasses that is 4 years old will that ruine my eye if i wear it?...

Can I wear two sets of contacts for halloween?
For halloween I am going to be the devil I wear cotacts now and Im going to wear my crazy contacts. Is that ok?...

My eye is like spazzing out and it's bothering me big time. Any way to fix this?
My right eye is being really weird. It's like twitching and making seeing really irritating. I know this has to happen occasionally to other people do I saw just wondering if there is anyway to ...

Is it a lazy eye???????? or am i goin crazy?
well wen i was younger i had surgery in ma eyes kuz they wer crosseyed or wateva u wana call it.....i use to wear glasses to correct da vision...n now i have 20/20 vision...i mean ma eyes look ...

New glasses?
I got new glasses and it's like the frame is in my way, they did make adjustments but that made it worse and they had to move it back. They say that I just need to get use to my new frames---...

My disgusting oozy eye!?
Whenever I leave the house, regardless of whether I'm in the car, walking, at a supermarket, whatever, one of my eyes waters like mad and it's even worse when it's windy! My perfectly ...

I am new to wearing contact lenses, my vision is blurry?
Does this take time to get use to,what could be the problem?...

When you focus on a ________ object, the lens in your eye becomses longer and thinner?
im not sure what to fill in the blank ...

Contacts question?
i have had contacts for over 2 years now. everything thing has been fine no problems. well now for some reason my contacts are good throughout the day but at night when i am watching t.v. before i ...

Strabismus?
I have Strabismus, had 5 surgeries that fixed it enough to where it's not "so" obvious, but because it wasn't corrected in time, I am forced to "choose" which eye I want ...

Thinking about trying contacts...?
I just want to get some Fresklook Radiance contacts from Wal-Mart... will I need a prescription or get my eyes sized... what's the procedure?... Can I just ask for the box of contacts and buy ...

Do any of you have a hard time finding glasses that fit right?
It seems most frames fit too low on the bridge of the nose - like a 'granny' feeling....they feel like they're about to fall off. I like glasses that fit snugly on the nose and are ...

When you first get glasses, are your eyes supposed to hurt a little?
whenever i put my glasses on my eyes hurt a little. is it just cuz im not used to them yet?...

Why do my eyes keep getting jittery/bouncy?
it's happening more and more often. heard it could be lack of calcium, but it's so un-nerving, i'm scared i have a tumor behind my eyes!! please ...

How to make my eyes look smaller...they are googly..look like a frog....help!!!?
Basically my eyes are big and googly and I dont like them...I have no confidence because of them...I can only look at a person in the eyes for a bout 2 seconds if that...I hate my eyes...mates joke ...

My eyes are fine normally but get blurry at the end of the day, why?
Does this happen to you?...

What happens if you dont blink for a very long time?
You can do it yourself because you will automatically blink after a while. Say if someone forces your eye to stay open, will you go blind?...

Glasses help!?
I just got new glasses at a wholesalers,i returned them once for having the wrong material for lenses and they refused to put the cool greeny tints on them the second time round. just wondered if you ...

hectora33
My eyes burn and i begin to cry?
my eyes will randomly burn and i begin to cry, it almost feels like how it does after you chop a bunch of onions. any thoughts??

Contact Lens King
If you are not contact lens wearer you should go see an eye care provder and get your eyes checked. They might prescribe a solution for your eyes to keep the burning sensation to a minimum.

If you are a contact lens wearer visit this site to get more informaion on different eye problems.
http://www.contactlensking.com/eyehealth.aspx

Also, please read this regarding proper contact lens maintenance in order to prevent contact lense and eye problems from occuring.

1. Probably the single most important task to do before handling contact lenses is to properly wash and rinse your hands. Hands are used to handle many different objects through out the course of a day; therefore they are incredibly susceptible to debris and germs. If your hands have debris or germs they could contaminate your lenses or worse yet your eyes. It is important to also rinse your hands after washing them in order to avoid any soap residue from rubbing off on to your contact lenses.
2. It is important to use the appropriate solution when rinsing your contact lenses. Follow the instructions carefully while cleaning and rinsing your lenses, some solutions require different steps.
3. When you are done using your contact lenses it is important to make sure that your contact lens case/container is free of any debris. Fill the case with the recommended disinfectant solution in order to kill any microorganisms that could be on your lenses. By following this last step you could avoid any risk of eye infection.

miltonbaseball7
probley just alergies... i am alergic to almost everything and that happens to me very often. no big deal, just take some claritin or benadryl.

Jazzy
Rating
allergy eyes go to eye doctor and ask 4 patanol or pataday or elestat

*Almost ready*
Rating
Do you wear contacts? I had that exact thing happen to me when I was wearing contacts because my eyes are very sensitive. I had to stop wearing contacts because of it. Eye drops wouldn't releave the pain.

Harith Rahman
Rating
Do you wear contacts? It could be allergies or your eyes getting dry, or both. I have pretty sensitive eyes so I always carry eye drops.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy