Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Oh my God, I'm in my office. Someone just walked in with a gun and shot Ms. Stephenson the recptionist?
OH God what should I do, he's killing everyone OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME. I have a Beretta in my drawer. Should I risk going out there?
Additional Details
I killed him. I actually ...

How do you make it stop?
Oh my gosh!!! Seriously it is the most annoying thing ever. My eyes have been doing this thing for the past couple of months where they will randomly twitch.

What causes an eye to twitch? ...

How do i fake injury?
how do i fake a really really sore ankle or actually half break it. I need to know I NEED to get out of winter inter school sports. Because everyone always laughs at me. Oh and i want it to kind of ...

Help Me this is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
My knee has been hurting me for about three weeks now. I first noticed it when I was playing in a softball game and I slid into second base. The next day it hurt very bad. And every day it has been ...

How do I know if this is a paper cut?! NEED HELP FAST PLZ?
I cut myself on paper and it huuuuuuuuurts
WHAT DO I DO?! please ...

Where can i brake my arm?
I had a bet with my friend that whatever experiences he goes through, i do too. He broke his arm a month ago and now im thinking about honouring our deal. Any ...

VERY mysterious question! please help!?
I was with my friends one staurday night, way later in the
evening, say 11:00 pm - 2:00 am, and we were walking on the sand right on the beach. My friend was walking closest to the water, when ...

If i were to hit someone around the head with a melon would it hurt?

Ok ouch! i have a cut?
i got mad becuz i didnt wanna g2 skool in the morning, and my dad said i had to go
i started arguing
but it ended up with me getting really mad
and taking my hand and slamming it into ...

10 POINTS TO BEST AnSWER!!!?
ok i dont know what it is and I am not a doctor but you can hopefully help.
ok in december i really felt tired all the time and I had pain in my bones. I would sleep most of the day, however to ...

My gf says that only whimps go to the hospital, but I think I've broken my finger. What should I do?
She used a lot stronger word than "whimp".
Additional Details
It's starting to change color a bit....

Ive just had my legs amputated this afternoon and was wondering what to do with all my shoes. Any suggestions?

I smashed the tip of my finger with a hammer and now the nail is falling off. Will it grow back?
I was not born to be a carpenter....

Is its true that if you slice up patatos and put them around your arm you can break your arm(pls read details)
I heard from somewhere that if you slice patatos and put them allll over your arm and wrap it in cloth and leave it there for 24 hours then wack your arm againest somthing it will be a pain free ...

When you get a cut, what do you do to make it heal?
A regular cut takes a very long time to heal completely. What should I do? I want it to heal fast. And yes i do eat a lot of fruit so i have enough vitamins.
When my hamster bit me 2 weeks ago, ...

Can anyone figure out whats wrong with me?
i dont really know how to describe it but basically my head somethimes feels like its guna explode and feels really tight, like if i bend over to pick something up of the floor it really hurts, it ...

Have you ever had an accident at work?
I did today, tripped over a hoover, and fell on top of my work mate, I hurt her back, and i have a bruise on my leg, but it is recorded in the accident book, we had a good laugh about it!
A...

Can you break a bone in your hand if you punch a wall?

I've got the same pants on as I had on yesterday....is this really bad for me?

My friend sat on a toilet at work, and it collapsed...?
it fell with her on it, shattered everywhere, and she is sore from the fall, but not cut(luckily)... does she have a case???...
im not sure where to catagorize this one......

sparkeling beauty.
What is the worst injury that you have ever suffered and how did you do it??????????????

╚╦Drew╦�
I broke my leg when I fell off a military obstacle course.

J. P
I snapped my ACL in HALF (the ligament in your knee) Hurt like a *****. I did it by jumping off a 5 foot cement wall and landing on one foot.

~boy crazy~
I have broken my right wrist by going biking and standing up and going in a ditch of water and falling on the trail skidding across it and that is my worst thing!

nanlive35
I tore my hip flexor tendon in half playing fastpitch softball in high school...you think an ACL tear is bad...at least you can still kinda walk with that. Not this, you can't lift your leg to take a step!

I had to have it repaired through surgery, wheelchair for 3 weeks. Physical therapy for 4 months.

I still have a lot of scar tissue that has to be removed once a year with a procedure called Grastin...not invasive, but very painful...you're awake the whole time. I have very limited range of motion with that leg...makes doing Hapkido (Korean martial arts) a *****...

but other than that. I'm fine now.

?
cracked ribs and punctured lung,walked off backwards of a dock while packing 100 lbs ,caught on the corner of a tailgate of a pickup
a toss up with a fractured foot with torn ligaments and a chipped bone from the ankle to the lil toe from basketball

It is so unfair
Rating
Worst injury was dislocated shoulder playing 5-a-side football. Got a few shots of morphine though.

Also cracked a couple of ribs playing football too and the pain relief for those was nothing short of spectacular!

Funniest injury was an ingroinal hernia sustained by giving my then girlfriend a knee trembler in Epping Forest. I told everyone that it was from playing football as I was a bit embarrassed at the time.

Chennelle Clenney
I sprained my ancle in basketball that's the only injury I have ever had.Oh yeah Also I puller a muscle in my leg.

Georgia Girl
Rating
I've been very lucky..55 years old and the worst I've ever suffered is a sprained ankle from being sprung on a trampoline.

catmanbigwil
Broken ribs and a cracked liver. This guy jumped me from behind and knocked me unconcious and beat me up pretty bad. Oh! I was hemeraging(bleeding on the inside) also. I was in 9th grade, I think.

ktwister
When I was four. I was climbing an orange tree and slipped. The tree limb punctured the inside of my leg all the way to the bone.

I still remember that pain!

Also at the age of four I swam into a nest of baby jellyfish. I had them head to toe. It hurt like h-e-l-l

bert
Rating
Got knocked down by a car when I was a kid, fractured skull,burst eardrum + 8 broken ribs

shazaam2005
The "worst" injury" was when I was too selfish with myself, and lost a few ex-girlfriends. I learned my lesson.

Excellent question.

John "Freddie" West
broke my cocycx (the bottom part of spine known as tail bone) was agony and annoying as couldnt lie down on my back or side for wks or sit down til it healed happened after my girlfriend pushed me down the stairs

?
Rating
got a fractured ankle from playing tennis. my foot had to be in a cast for 2 months and i had to undergo therapy for another 2months after the cast was removed.

nicegirl187smile
breaking my arm

raviamruth92
Rating
I've been a carefull soul in my life so far, and haven't suffered that many injuries- but I have 2 here. I'll leave the funniest one 'til last.

1: In India I was 3-4 YO, and I was putting some glass bottles in a fridge... I didnt put them in right, and they fell out and cracked on my leg... huge scar... blood everywhere! needed 14 stitches.

2: I broke my finger, belive it or not, at the DENTISTS! I accidentally put my finger in a hole in the chair, and sat on it... nail split in 2, and finger was fractured. Was funny tho....

enterrador
Rating
Got decapitated, but i'm fine now

Papa
Messed up my ACL real bad when I was 12 and just had it fixed and i"m 39!

I was playing sandlot football with CJ Lucas

b77
Rating
torn cruiciate ligament, showing off playing footy in my younger days, i was an ****

banshee
Rating
tore the tendons and ligaments in my left hand, wrist, up to elbow jumping up to catch a basketball while playing with friends (ball caught fingertips and ripped the hand back). No broken bones, but on surgery number 6, have to get my wrist fused, and who knows how many more surgeries to go. Severe nerve damage also. Other than that I'm great! lol

a7xrios
Fractured my wrist, while I was skating with some friends. Back in the day.

tennislover25
Rating
I just Hyperextended my knee 3 weeks ago. I was in gymnastics and my coach was urging me to try a new dismount off of the uneven bars and I had only done it in the pit filled with foam. But I landed incorrectly and needless to say I was at the hospital in ten minutes.

wolfmettle
Rating
I was weighttraining once and my back went - i couldn't walk for two days - the pain was awful and don't even ask me how i went to the toilet!

busted
i broke my collar bone, tore ligaments, cut myself. by far the worst was having my chest muscle torn away from my chest ouch!!!

Arthur Margarine
Rating
fell on the floor HARD. I was running around the corner on varnished wood floor. OUCH!

kriss_1805
Rating
I broke three lumbar vertebrae (bottom of your back), fractured my skull and was temporarily blind for almost 3 weeks after a car accident when I was 17.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger I say

There's something about being told you may never walk again that makes you appreciate life a little bit more.

After 3 years of intensive physio I was back on my feet and I've been grateful to the doctors and experts who helped me ever since

emmamac14
i fell thro the ceiling on to my sons safety gate and injured my private area very badly

Riz
I fractured my right ankle and i was just walking in my backyard and i tripped because i was not watching where i was goingAnd the ground was a little uneven ...I was such a klutz

Evil Snow White
When I was 12 I had a fall at a friend's house...
I thought it was just gunna be a knee-scraper but my face scraped right up a wall...
My nose was totally severed on one side & my top lip was totally gone.
Much plastic surgery & VERY low self confidence ever since... Getting better but still can't answer the phone without my make up on.... Luckily, scarring aint too bad now but at first is was awful & until I healed, when I closed my mouth you could still see my teeth..... Cute huh?!?!

bmac
Rating
Broke my ankle in 8 places in 1994. Slipped on the ice. Now I need to have the ankle joint replaced.

red
a broken heart......i fell 4 the wrong guy.....boo-hoo

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy