Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Ive just had my legs amputated this afternoon and was wondering what to do with all my shoes. Any suggestions?

I smashed the tip of my finger with a hammer and now the nail is falling off. Will it grow back?
I was not born to be a carpenter....

Is its true that if you slice up patatos and put them around your arm you can break your arm(pls read details)
I heard from somewhere that if you slice patatos and put them allll over your arm and wrap it in cloth and leave it there for 24 hours then wack your arm againest somthing it will be a pain free ...

When you get a cut, what do you do to make it heal?
A regular cut takes a very long time to heal completely. What should I do? I want it to heal fast. And yes i do eat a lot of fruit so i have enough vitamins.
When my hamster bit me 2 weeks ago, ...

Can anyone figure out whats wrong with me?
i dont really know how to describe it but basically my head somethimes feels like its guna explode and feels really tight, like if i bend over to pick something up of the floor it really hurts, it ...

Have you ever had an accident at work?
I did today, tripped over a hoover, and fell on top of my work mate, I hurt her back, and i have a bruise on my leg, but it is recorded in the accident book, we had a good laugh about it!
A...

Can you break a bone in your hand if you punch a wall?

I've got the same pants on as I had on yesterday....is this really bad for me?

My friend sat on a toilet at work, and it collapsed...?
it fell with her on it, shattered everywhere, and she is sore from the fall, but not cut(luckily)... does she have a case???...
im not sure where to catagorize this one......

Ive burnt my little finger how do i stop it hurtin so much?
its in a cup of iced water at the moment but wen i take it out it ...

My mouth has been scalded by some hot soup in a hotel. What would you do?
I had a bowl of soup in a hotel today and the soup was so hot that it has burned the roof of my mouth. The staff, in the hotel, were not at all interested. The manager filled in an accident form ...

How Can I get rid of a Black eye by tomorrow?
My dog hit me and I got a black eye ! [He's a boxer ] I really need to get rid of it by tomorrow because I'm going to a family reunion and they are going to make fun of me! Please help I ...

What are signs of a broken rib?

If your partner ended up paralysed from the neck down and was kept alive by machines?
if they asked you to turn the machine off could you do it?...

Could I have a little sympathy please?
I've just fallen over in the garden and my knees hurt - owwww! No one here to sympathise, so I call on you out there in yahoo land. Ow again! (I hasten to add, I don't need first aid, just ...

My husband stepped on a rusted nail today, what Antibiotics are good for infection?
My husband fell off a ladder and landed on a rusted nail. The nail went through his shoe, in the ball of his foot and went in pretty deep, he thinks it hit the bone in his big toe or maybe a tendon. H...

Where is the oddist place u have been biten?
i have been biten on my chest it hurts i have put cream on it but it ...

I think my 2 month old pitbull leg is fractured, What do I do?

What should you do if you had an ingrown toenail?
i have had an ingrown toenail for about a week and it didnt start hurting until this morning when i woke up. what should i do 2 get rid of it or itleast make it stop hurting bcuz i have softball ...

Does pee cure a black eye?

Sheriff Leane
Oh my God, I'm in my office. Someone just walked in with a gun and shot Ms. Stephenson the recptionist?
OH God what should I do, he's killing everyone OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME. I have a Beretta in my drawer. Should I risk going out there?
Additional Details
I killed him. I actually killed him. I'm in shock what do I do?

krystal_engel
yeah....

right

your mom
Rating
geez.... I'd say call nine, one, one

SWEEEET!

synchronicity915
Rating
If you have time to post it on here it's obviously not that urgent.

big E
Go Go GO
good luck

gousa1991
Rating
call the police

ok now for how to help the victims:

go the most crital but still breathing
apply pressure with a clean cloth or anything else
find another person who is not hurt to keep applying pressure

then cont. for each victim or until help arrives

i would also suggest calling home to let your family know you are ok

i really hope this not a joke ( i know this sounds wrong but if you are making this up it is bad)

oh and if something ever happens like this again don't waste your time on yahoo answers call 911 right away

its just me
Rating
why are you online call 911 dummy

lynnn30
Run and help everyone.... do not forget batman and the rest of the super friends sitting behind you to help.

chiquita958
Uhhh yeah. In the middle of the night too. OK sure.

katie
Rating
sure buddy

Free Ganja
haha very funney

kewlsurf27
Rating
Do you know the number to 911?

Solly NOR*CAL R&S
AGAIN! This happened 5 mins ago!

Mo
Rating
don't risk going out there. let them enter and then surprise... you kill their a@@es

Maria C
yes of course.
fight fire with fire!!
tommorrow you can fight in the spanish war XD

aussie fallen angel
Quick lie down on the floor & I might think yr dead already.
Thanx 4 telling me about the baretta,I think I'll use that now that I'm out of buttets.

lildarlinkristisue
Rating
How creative.

babygurl
Rating
hell yeah

Canute
Rating
Up to you

BORICUA BORN
Rating
I am happy that you killed him, maybe now they find a small patted cell for you without a computer in it.

pixles
You have got to be kidding! Did you ever hear of 911.

lovely.girl_hearts
hello mr stoner! have fun. Definetely go out there. Go fight that pink elephant

Jason Axe
and you are sitting in front of your pc,waiting for our answers.
sit back and wait for them to do something

chancethepug
Rating
and you're typing questions on Yahoo Answers?

yeah, whatever

yin ying
come on , go out there and fight..........
you are man , so you must go out there and die like a man .....
even now days woman also brave to fight and maybe more brave than you.......
perhaps , just call police to help it for more simple ....
you know.

shardf
Rating
Well, Merle, you are in a pickle. You have done killed your son, and now allowed someone to kill your receptionist. What are you going to do, Merl, just keep on asking questions or call the Police. . Maybe we can call for you, what is your name and number?

mr. Bob
nice imagination have you ever thought about writing fiction

Godless
I'd love to help you, but George Harrison is here and he has a handful of daisies, and he's just smacking everyone with them, there are petals and leaves everywhere, it's horrific.

adi_kvr
Rating
yeah ok everyone is getting killed and u find time to ask a quesion on yahoo................rock on

newsgirlinos2
Just die with the rest of the losers.....you be doing the gene-pool a fovor!

?
Nah, it's Sunday, not possible. Have a nap.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy