Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Braces????
I'm getting braces do they ...

Is it ok to chew sugar free chewing gum with braces?
I know you aren't supposed to chew gum with braces, but what about sugar free gum? Some people have told me that its ok with sugar free though. If anyone has any good or bad experiences please ...

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

About braces...?
I just got my braces. I had one day of 'throbbing' in my teeth. Now my teeth feel fine...are my braces 'still working'? I don't see my denstist for 7 weeks and I just can'...

It is known that anorexia/bulimia sufferers have bad teeth - but do they also have poor nails & hair?
If so, Is the damage irreversible?...

I had a filling in my tooth yesturday and i still can't eat on the side of my mouth i had the filling.?
Is this normal? My tooth did not hurt before i had the filling....

Has anyone had a tooth break while eating coleslaw?

Im sooo scared!Im getting braces!Do they hurt?

Hate how dentist makes small talk while I'm on the chair.?
Okay, I am going to the dentist in about an hour and I had to have this particular one because the man I prefer is booked out. This dentist however makes a lot of small talk, asking me about college ...

How do i get whiter teeth in 1 month??

I have bad & crooked teeth, who do I see first?
Should I see the orthodontist first or the dentist first?
My teeth are in bad condition and they're also crooked, havent seen a dentist in 10years
I thought I'll confront my ...

I know that eating too much toothpaste can be fatal, but how much is too much?

Additional Details
I don't have an obsession with toothpaste, I have a perfectly normal relationship with toothpaste. I do, ...

Braces!!!????
Does anyone the average cost of braces???...

Omg braces!!!!?
I will be getting braces soon and im totally affraid. I mean yea i want them because my teeth are a mess but i hate pain. I just hate pain. Can someone tell me the process of getting braces and also ...

What if you break your right hand what do you do?

cirkit
Is it safe to use household bleach to whiten teeth?

telly1989
Rating
NO!If you want to whiten your teeth use Crest Whitestrips. They work fairly well.

redmontana8695
Household bleach can be poisonous and kill you but if you want to put that junk in your mouth...

njaduck
The whitening kits at stores use hydrogen peroxide, not bleach. Bleach will make you really sick or kill you. Its much safer and more effective to buy a kit or use Listerine

DS
Rating
No!!! Try Crest Whitening Strips. They work much better.

ashleyhaddon
Rating
no! never ever ever... just go and buy a 10 dollar whitening kit from the drugstore...

jesseica
Nope of course not. Household bleach is not what they use to make toothpaste or whitening strips and is poisoness. It can easily kill you or if not kill you then damage your organs.
Didnt your momma ever put Mr.Yuck stickers on things like that? Learn no lessons did ya???

If you need a better whitener and do not want to buy them or go to the dentist you can make your own toothpaste...here are several sites that give you directions on making it youself. Peroxide is a whitener that if not swallowed is safe.

http://www.guaidoc.com/PrToothpaste.htm
http://www.mizar5.com/keyes.html
http://www.industryinet.com/~ruby/toothpaste.html
http://www.physlink.com/estore/cart/purchase_item.cfm?item_no=513
http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howtos/ht/toothpaste.htm
http://www.new-sng.com/tooth.cfm

sal-your pal
Rating
Of course.....and when you have finished then rinse with Toilet cleaner....make sure it is the type suitable for limescale removal as this burns the best.........plonker!

BobRoberts01
WOW.

Think about it this way, a very small amount of bleach can instantly kill most small creatures on contact. You are thinking about putting this stuff in your mouth, where diffusion of dissolved substances can occur very, very rapidly. Even if you water it down, you will basically be putting pure bleach into your body. If you don't die quickly, then I am sure that you will wish that you had.

b-ball man 42
you'll die..but other then that...go for it

manda61905
Rating
Are you kidding me???

chocolattecandy
Rating
R U Crazy!

ladybear1388
Just go buy some crest white strips, you won't die, and you'll have white teeth

JustMe
I dunno, why don't you try it and let me know?

LennyK3
I don't think you'll have any problem with that. Who needs teeth anyway. For that matter, why live? - Tell me how it works out for you, dumba*s

blondieinlove
Rating
not at all

your suppose to wear a mask when you put it on your floor, so why would you want to use it for you teeth!

?
Rating
NO! NO! NO!

loubean
Rating
if you want them to look nice at your funeral. Household bleach is poison....don't use it in your mouth.

creativereading
Ummmm, NO!

rossercleve3
Yep fine

Smart One
NO!!!

itweb
Rating
nope!

Mr PC
nope, just use a product called "pearl drops" (or another whitening tootpolish or toothpaste) you can get it from your local store. If your not sure ask your dentist!

Alias
If you want to go to the hospital with chemical burns and poisoning, sure!

kimpierce76
NO!!

Maggie Mae
Rating
ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Babycakes
ARE YOU INSANE...DO U WANNA DIE YOUNG? OH I GET IT...U WANNA SHOCK PEOPLE WITH YOUR BIZARRE QUESTION...GOOD ONE....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anoldmick
Rating
Do you want to meet your mortician soon? Then go ahead and put household bleach in your mouth.

Ahkens
Rating
No, because household bleach will dissolve the enamel of your teeth. The bleach product used to whiten teeth contains chemicals that replace the discoloration of your teeth, instead of destroying the entie enamel.

sparky39fire
Rating
no - it will make you really sick, cause burns to your mouth and skin and can be fatal if ingested!

lil_kiss24
Rating
God no, youll kill yourself doing that!
Use baking soda to whiten your teeth.

justine
Um...no. I've heard of others doing this & they don't have any gums around their teeth now.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy