Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Do you have a family membor or friend whos suffered from cancer?
both my mum and dad have passed away cos of cancer.

if cancer was standing in front of you right now. what would you do?

personally, i would kick the living **** out of it.

I've already asked this but I want as many answers as pos. What is worse epilepsy or cancer of the blood?

Do people still give there hard earned $$$$$ to the cancer society ?
they have cures they dont want you to know about why cure it they say you will make billions but they make 100 x's that now why cure it....

Is it true that even if you stop today after like 15 yrs of smoking that the damage is already done?
Do your lungs ever truly heal?...

Why do you think children get cancer?

I recenty got stiches can I give blood still?

Is this medical malpractice?
My father was coughing up blood, so we took him to the local hospital. After running some blood work that came back normal, the decided to look in his stomach. After going in there, they saw ...

Is it true that if you pinch someone over and over, they might get cancer?
in other words, can pinching someone give them cancer?...

What would be good to put in a care packge for my friend who has Stage 4 Melanoma (cancer)?

Smoking Gives you Cancer, What about Natrual Smoke, Camp Fires, Weed, Ect...ect?
My friends and I were having a discussion, we all know smoking gives you cancer, has been for many years, we all know that.

What about Weed, Its Natural, and I remember hearing something ...

World cancer day?
AS TODAY IS WORLD CANCER DAY GIVE SOME TIPS...

Is cancer infectious desease?

My father-in-law has lymphoma. the doctors say it is stage 4. how short is his time?
he was taken to the VA hospital last night. his blood oxygen was way down (71). they gave him a transfusion and he is on oxygen. he looks yellow. he wants to go home because he doesn't want to ...

Group of blood vessels grouped together to form a tumour called?

I was diagnosed this week with CLL. How do I tell my 13 year old daughter?
Stage 3, have not yet begun any treatment. I am still in shock..please, any suggestions on how to tell my daughter? We are very close and she knows nothing up to this point, other than I was not ...

My biopsy results came back and they said it's not mild, what does this mean?
I had a biopsy done and all they could tell me over the phone is that it is not mild. What is a mild result and what could I have if it is not mild? Could I have precancerous cells or could I have ...

Breast Cancer........?
I think i found a lump in my breast, but im not to sure, i know there is a way u can check ur self.. but im just not to sure how to do it, could some one PLEASE tell me how to do it myself.... also ...

What are your suggestions for healing cancer?
For you are a part of my God!

Healing be unto you and yours and me and mine
In Forgive Affirmed Spirit
~skahhh
Additional Details

Can you smoke insense?
Will it effect your body
if you put a plaster at the bottom and inhale will it act as ...

Why is there blood in my stool?

Latest posts Results: 4711-4740 of 4724
Page 158 / 158 First  <  154 155 156 157 158 Last

Paper Kitten Nightmare
I just found out that one of my best friends has cancer. They gave her 5 months... What can I do to help her?
Like the question said, I just found out that a close friend has cancer. I don't know what to do or say. I just feel like breaking down, but I wanna be strong for her. If anyone (ANYONE!!) can of... Read More

Anwers
(31)

GARETH J
If i donated my organs after death,would my wife be able to have a say in who received them.?
... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Nona
Does eating too much ice give a person cancer?
... Read More

Anwers
(30)

Funky Disco
If everyone knows cigarettes are bad, and that the people who make them shold be sued, then why do they keep??
why do people keep making cigarettes? the company, i mean, HOW ST-U-PID! THEY SHOULD BE SUED, FOR KILLING MORE THAN 45, 000 PEOPLE A YEAR!!!! WHY CAN'T WE JUST STOP THEM? STOP EVERYTHING?SUG... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Lyndell T
My dAUGHTER DIED 9WKS AGO FROM BREAST CANCER.TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY SHE '27YRS, HER GRAVE WAS VANDALISED .?
HER GRAVE WAS VANVALISED BY THE PEOPLE SHE SAID IN HER DIARY HAD RAPED HER AND MOLESTED HER SINCE SHE WAS EIGHT YRS OLD WHICH CONTINUED FOR EIGHT YRS. WHO CAN HELP ME? tHIS WAS DEVASTATING FOR ME AND... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Katie M
I'm thirteen and i think i have breast cancer! Help!?
i have these huge lumps in both of my breasts. I researched it a lil and it sounds just like me. that liqiud stuff, you know, that like drains out of you nipple. that happened a couple times.

Ho... Read More

Anwers
(31)

tinkerbell657
Does deoderent give you cancer?
my aunt said it did, and shes a nurse, so i've stoped wearing it... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Amieee
Should i tell someone ?
i think i might have bowel cancer, cause i have blood n stools n stuff, but i can't tell my mum, cause she'll take me to a doctor, and i don't want to go through that. help me ...i'... Read More

Anwers
(30)

italstallian78
I smoke a pack a day of ciggarettes, is that bad?
... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Juicy Balls
Can i get lung cancer if i smoke weed?
... Read More

Anwers
(31)

★ ॐ ★
Why do people with cancer often lose their hair?
is there a reason?

does it have to do with the immune system bieng down?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Guineapig
Can you wish me a Happy Birthday please?
I made it! I'm 67 on 14th November [tomorrow] I was diagnosed with Aliens in my plumbing [Bowel Cancer] in 2001 and had 6 months of chemo after op, then it came back and was discovered in both m... Read More

Anwers
(30)

Pink n Wise
I'm Just So Happy!!! Want to share.?
After two rounds of chemo. I've been told all my tumours have halved in size, and although I have to have two more rounds of chemo. I shall have a treatment-free summer......yippee! Just had to s... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Health Freak
What do you think of smokers?
Does it anger you that people smoke knowing the health dangers?

Maybe I am too health conscious and it gets my goat seeing people smoking like it is a fashion statement.

Then the... Read More

Anwers
(31)
Page 158 / 158 First  <  154 155 156 157 158 Last

Create a new Thread in Forum

User Name:
User Email:
Select Category:
Title:
Thread description:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.254
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy