Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

If i donated my organs after death,would my wife be able to have a say in who received them.?

I just found out that one of my best friends has cancer. They gave her 5 months... What can I do to help her?
Like the question said, I just found out that a close friend has cancer. I don't know what to do or say. I just feel like breaking down, but I wanna be strong for her. If anyone (ANYONE!!) can ...

Why are only girls getting vaccinated against Cervical cancer?

Should smoking cigarettes be illegal?
They cause cancer and so many deaths, just like drugs, which are illegal. So should cigarettes be illegal too?...

Do you think that smoking causes lung cancer?

Is it smart to visit a dying relative?
I have just received notice today that my aunt has been given 6-8 weeks to live. I am very upset and would like to fly out to see her, however, someone told me that it might me better to remember ...

I have just been diagnosed with cancer, what do I do now??

How can i tell my parents i think i have cancer?
I'm 19 and have a small lump and think i might have testicular cancer. I know i need to have it checked out but just cant seem to tell my parents i have a lump and think i need to see a doctor. ...

Why is it that when you are diagnosed with cancer, friends and family avoid you like the plague?
I was diagnosed with bone cancer this summer after having surgery on my left arm where they found a tumor. now the cancer has spread and they are giving me about four months. Since my family and ...

What is the best gift to buy somebody about to start a course of chemotherapy?

Am I the only mother that would do this?
So we are on a trip in Mexico for 9 more days. I have 2 boys ages 14 and 8 and they have extremely fair skin, and there is skin cancer in our family genes. Yes, I slather bot of them down with ...

Can we please get something straight?
There has never been one solid link to connect smoking with cancer. If you know of just one chemical that links tobacco with cancer then please tell me as there are billions of dollars on offer to ...

If cell phones really cause cancer how long &/or how much use does it take?

How many people here personally know someone with Cancer or has Cancer themselves?

Additional Details
I am a four year survivor. I am 34....

Would you rather have a cure for cancer or have 4 men walk on the moon?
Britain and china are both planning to re visit the moon, it will cost about £1billion for each country lol. Would you rather the money be spent to find a cure for cancer?
I wouldn't, id ...

Help - why won't my mom take me to the doctor?
A few years or so back I noticed I had a small lump near my jaw bone. My parents think it's just a fatty tumor. Flash forward to a few days ago and I noticed a lump behind my life shoulder blade....

Breast Cancer!! I'm only 13?
I was wondering how to check for breast cancer. 'Cause I have pimple like lumps on my nipple. Also is it possible to get pimples on your breasts cause I've been wearing the same bra, ...

Why is CANCER so deadly?
My great-uncle died from cancer of the oesophagus (the food tube from the mouth to the stomach) It then spread to other organs, such as the heart and lungs. What makes the body decide to turn on ...

If a person is diagnosed with cancer do u think they have a right to know?
When my father was diagnosed my mother and 2 sisters felt that telling him would only make him worse. He was given 4-6 months to live and the doctors said there was nothing could be done for him. Its ...

My friend is dying of cancer- I don't know what to say to him.?

Pink n Wise
I'm Just So Happy!!! Want to share.?
After two rounds of chemo. I've been told all my tumours have halved in size, and although I have to have two more rounds of chemo. I shall have a treatment-free summer......yippee! Just had to share with you all.....especially all who have sent me good wishes. x x x
Additional Details
Thank you all...I feel great! I wish I could buy you all a glass of champagne! Bless you all. X X X

Andy
Rating
You have made my day with this wonderful news , God bless you youl be fine now my sister-inlaw is also enjoying recovery this is over five years now and shes looking brilliant , her hair is coming back I bagged her wig ,cause I I only borrowed this one off the Avater sight.. (X)

scented rose
I am sending you best wishes too ,hope you have a great summer.xxxxx

Newgran
What a lovely feeling that must be for you. Its so nice to hear some good news.

I hope you go from strength to strength

have a lovely summer and I'm sure you'll enjoy every moment.

Ammo
Thank you for sharing your excellent news with us - I think it is fantastic when people let us now how they are getting on - congratulations and good luck, I hope you have a wonderful summer xx

anitaS
Rating
Very, very pleased for you! xxxxxxx

dtedad-50
Rating
Hi Pink n Wise.
Congrats on your therapy.
Life is precious and wonderful.
Lots of love and luck to you xxxxxxxoooooooxxxxxxx.

bernie c
WOW that's great news I know how your feeling as a member of my family went through the same and that was nearly 12 years ago, we had a great year that year as life was so good, so YIPPEE to you and good luck x

Boudica Warrior Queen
XO Brit what a lovely jesture I can almost hear the tune to what you have written.

All I can say to you is that is wonderful news and well done you. Keep on with the healthy eating it helps with the chemo especially green leafy veg like cabbage and Kurly Kale!Big hugs and kisses too xxxx

JohnH(UK)
Rating
Yep. Good luck. You've been through a lot. Hope they disappear for good and you live happily ever after.!!

x-..lauren..-x
awww thats great to see you are half way there with the treatment hopefully with other sessions of chemo they will be gone for good, wish you all the best for the future, just live your life to the fullest and dont let anything get you down im sure youll pull through with your fighting and happy spirits, best wishes again, lauren x x x

marie m
Rating
Way to go girl! Look after that body; no pollutants - try and keep away from the dairy and meat products; have your diet as clean and fresh as possible;juices are good, especially carrot juice, and get out there; life is just waiting for you!

jillybird
Fantastic news.

honey
woooooo you go!! thats great news!! yes i will share your happyness :) i am glad that something good has come out of something bad for you. i hope you get better completely and be happy for some time. best wishes. :) xxx

Brittany
♥*CoNgRaDuLaTiOnS*♥

♥hollister
That is awesome. I wish you lots of luck!

*~*

white_funny_girl
Rating
im so happy for you, i just lost my grandad and 2 nans to cncer this year already, so am glad to hear someone made it. keep smiling and be brave cos it could be alot worse

pixie
That's brilliant news well done you, roll on the summer.
your an inspiration to us all,keep on getting better.
Love Pixie.xxxx

Col. Hannibal Smith
Fantastic news. It's nice to hear of a success story and wish you all the best.

Best wishes

sian p
Rating
Congratulations - enjoy your summer.

Good luck xx

Mrs. Noo
Rating
That's brilliant. xxx

geoff d
GOOD LUCK !
BE WELL,
BE HAPPY !

Tilly
Rating
Yay! Good work my friend!

sarah_saz26
Thats fantastic news, its really good to hear you will be able to have a more relaxing summer, I hope you enjoy it and that everything goes well for you in the future! xx

tinkerbell
Rating
its wonderful you are stil so happy. your an insperation to everyone. Good luck for the future. You obvioulst have alot of support from people and they are so lucky to have someone so positive in their lives.

xx

redseagoddess
congrats
I am sincerely happy for you!!!
best of luck and an enjoyable summer to you
xoxoxoxo

lazlouz2001
Congratulations, that's brilliant news. :)

Funky Munky´s back
Rating
Well Done and Good Luck, it's nice to see success stories for once.

FAISAL
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... we;r all happy 4 you., honey
i hope u'll b happy for the rest of ur life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omex
very well done you are one of the lucky ones have a nice summer

Mr Magoo
Rating
congrats. dunno why your wasting time on here, go celebrate!

bells
hey you thats fab congratulations have a great summer and all the best for the future hun.xx

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy