Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

My biopsy results came back and they said it's not mild, what does this mean?
I had a biopsy done and all they could tell me over the phone is that it is not mild. What is a mild result and what could I have if it is not mild? Could I have precancerous cells or could I have ...

Breast Cancer........?
I think i found a lump in my breast, but im not to sure, i know there is a way u can check ur self.. but im just not to sure how to do it, could some one PLEASE tell me how to do it myself.... also ...

What are your suggestions for healing cancer?
For you are a part of my God!

Healing be unto you and yours and me and mine
In Forgive Affirmed Spirit
~skahhh
Additional Details

Can you smoke insense?
Will it effect your body
if you put a plaster at the bottom and inhale will it act as ...

Why is there blood in my stool?

Any ideas>?
I had a tumor taken out of my body when i was 5 months old.... i have one kidney now and cant play very many sports..... anyone have any suggestions? i need a hobby.... my father told me they also ...

Mom might have breast cancer?
My mom told me her mammogram came out abnormal.
She said she has to go back next week to do another.
i'm afraid she might have breast cancer, i've been crying all night.
She ...

Why won't the pharmaceutical companies promote the cure for cancer that has been found in DCA?
Look it up. http://www.dca-dichloroa...

Sometimes my breasts hurts, is that a sign for cancer??
I mean what are the signs for having breasts cancer??...

Why do they say ''He or She LOST their fight with Cancer''?
How could they say they lost the fight with cancer. Some cancers you can't control and they're almost impossible to beat yet they say ' they lost their fight with cancer' as if ...

Hair falling down is this cancer?
well my friends hair is falling down and she wants to know if its cancer?...

Which are the only animals who don't get cancer?

Additional Details
there are 3...

Does she have skin cancer?
my mom has something on her foot that kinda looks like a large pimple. she has had this for a few months but it was very small. now it is 4 times that size. she will go to the doctor soon probley. ...

How the hell can Coca Cola cause Cancer?
How the hell can a soft drink cause Cancer?...

Wooden cutting board may cause cancer?
I heard from my friend that using wooden board for cutting vegetable may cause cancer as small wooden pieces comes out and they are not digested. Is it true?...

Breast cancer? please genuine answers only.Any other answers will be reported instantly.?
my mum has D.C.I.S,an early form of breast cancer,she is in hospital at the moment,she had a lumpectomy yesterday morning,she seemed fine in herself when we visited,she had a drain wound fitted,which ...

How can a woman who has smoked since age 16 (she's 74 now and still puffin a pack a day) not have cancer?
or other issues? My mother in law has smoked since she was 16 and she is 74 and smokes almost 2 packs a day. I know cause we buy them for her daily. (not with our money, she too feable to go in the ...

Suggestions of a great gift basket? its for my y grandpa who is on kemo for prostate cancer...?
My grandpa is on kemo for prostate cancer. He's not nauseous and still has his appetite, but is diabetic- so sending sweets is out. He is so weak and tired- I live in NY and he's in Idaho- I...

My dad just had a colonoscopy, found out he has a tumor..?
I am the daughter.. and am very worried.. My dad will find out next week if its cancerous..either way will have surgery.. The doctor who would perform the surgery has a bad rating on that medical ...

What age did you start getting mammograms?
My mom was diagnosed with stage IV at the age of 60 (she died over a week ago at the age of 64) and I was wondering if I should get a mammogram. I am in my early thirties, so I don't even know ...

teddy h
Why do you think children get cancer?

ryan g
cancer can attack any person at any age depends on how your body is being abuse (personal abuse or environment abuse). personal- like doing things that are prohibited for you to do.environment- like some sort of industry that produces bad chemicals that we take unintentionally.( see the film ERIN BROCKOVICH)

SeeKim
For the same reason I got cancer:
because we don't know, so we don't have much to protect us.

For now I know that working with asbestos and working with wood dust without a protection mask was not smart, but nobody stopped me from doing so.

As nobody stops anybody from breathing in I don't know how bad air, from eating food with I don't know how many pesticides, from drinking water treated with I don't know what...

What I do know is my father and his brother also died from cancer, so genetics also plays a factor, but I think you cannot blame the personal factor when you don't know or wont study all the other factors.

Now I am old and my father and uncle also were old when they got cancer, so I don't know why a child must get it these days.

"I don't know" is a big political factor, also it is amazing that I learned a lot in school but cannot answer this simple question.

I think I know why, but we need a bigger voice in order to protect our children (and ourselves) from cancer.

Doc8
Rating
Embryological defects in development

Wounded duckmate
Rating
Odds!

SeaMistress
Rating
Just part of life. Everyone is different. Our bodies work in similar but very different ways.. (if that makes sense). It's just one of those things in life "that is" without explanation. Something we have to accept regardless of explanation or not. Bummer...but no choice. PEACE!

shelley_gaudreau2000
Mostly it is a combination of genetic predisposition and exposure to carcinogenic substances in food ,water or earth.

Kiki
Rating
All I know is...
when I saw the little ones going thru the war I was facing, I knew that if they could do it, I could do it too and I'd better not whine 'cuz the little ones had smiles and I kept my smile in honor of them.

JOHNSON CYMORE KADE
Rating
it's not that i think they get cancer, it's that i know. of cource i know what you meant but i don't really know!

bluepinktidbit
yes they can get it too why not if we can get so can they

Kilalita
Rating
Some cancers happen more often in children than in adults. As for the "why" it might sound cruel, but disease is natures way to keep us from overpopulating. It's a terrible thought and I certainly don't wish anyone to get cancer (I'm a 25 year old survivor myself) but every human has to eventually accept that we are merely mortal.

If you have a child, make sure you give them the best out of life that you can, because you just never know what tomorrow will bring.

hill
because their genetics predetermined them to have cancer most of the time...sometimes, there are conditions that can cause it, too.

livingonthinice
Cancer does not care if you are an adult or a child. He chooses his victim and thats it. I really feel for the children though as most of them can hardly talk and to top it - the pain they are experiencing both in terms of the cancer and medication. Noone can really understand them and that is heart rendering.

Russ
Rating
Many answers to this all are probably correct, What type of cancer?

My child battled Neuroblastoma for five years from 10 - 15 best five years of our life! we actually lived each day as if it were the most important and we would not have a chance to do it over. most people take their children and life for granted, it takes something like cancer to bring us all together, yes I miss her dearly, but I would relive those years over and over!

count scratchula
the same reason adults do, I guess, even if it is just unfathomable to see a child suffer

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy