Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Which optical lenses suits me best ?
I am a computer professional & generally works 6-8 hrs a day on computer. I do not have any sight, but I want to protect my eyes from any rays that might be coming out of the monitor. Which ...

How much is a contact eye exam at walmart?
I dont have any insurance.
Additional Details
If it makes any difference i live in north texas. I went to the walmart website and there was only a place to fill prescriptions....

Is there a place where i can buy contacts lenses, that arents perscription..just for color?
online only please.....

How long should it take to get used to new eyeglass prescription?
I went to LensCrafters to get new glasses, but the doctor got the rx wrong. I didn't realize that day because they had dialated my eyes and I was not able to see well. I saw the doctor again (...

White ring around the eye?
i have a white ring around the edge if my eye will it go with ...

Help!!! my right eye....?
My right upper eyelid has been twicthing for 4 days now and i dont know why.... when i tell someone to look at it, they say they cant see anything. it is driving me crazy. Please help? what do i do?...

Is it now safe to stare directly into the sun wearing UV protective eye wear?
I'm interested in the benefits of phototherapy or SAD light therapy but the boxes are too much for me to afford. Suggestion are you stare directly into this light and it has no UV. These lights ...

For all contact lense wearers?
Contacwhenever i insert the contact lense to my eye , it sticks to my finger and came out of the eye
please help me , i need to wear contact lenses everyday
Additional Details

How do you know when you have pink eye?
both of my eyes r red, and when i wake up i have crusty stuff(when usually i NEVER do), my eyes hurt sumtimes, they water(sumtimes almost never), but they dont itch.
& if i do have pink eye, ...

I have been having weird vision problem...?
Ok i think it may all be in my head, but a couple of days ago I had hand tremors for like about an hour or so, but i think that was caused by too much sugar. But ever since then my eyes have felt ...

I've just started wearing a contact lens, how long before the irritation stops?
i've recently started wearing one in my good eye, gradually building up the time i wear it each day as advised, it's rather irritating, how long before you get used to them please?...

Glasses???
OK I'm 13 y/o and I have noticed that things about 10 feet away are difficult to read. I can read psters fine but when my teachers right soomething in Marker on the whiteboard it just looks ...

I'm 17 yrs old guy and i have spectacles of -1.5 D.....dnt like to wear them?
so i wanna to get rid of them ......so if is it possible?
then what should i do to get it off........?...

Why did my scoutmaster splash orange juice in my eye while I had contact lenses on?

My eyes are really weird!?
For about 3 years I have been concentrating on things with one eye.What I am saying that one of my eyes go to the side when I am looking at people, or things and it looks like i am not looking at ...

My eyes are very dry, red and painful. I cannot wear contacts very long or just not at all...?
I've tried eyedrops and i have even stayed off wearing my contacts for days at a time. What is the matter and what can I do?...

Do i really need glasses? (.75 prescription)?
I went to the eye dr yesterday because I had not had an exam in 15 years. I've always had excellent vision but I figured it was about time. While there I was told I may need glasses (.75) for ...

Colored contacts?
I have 20/20 vision I just want hazel eyes. Where can I buy contacts to change the color of my eyes without damaging my eyes or permanently change the color of my ...

I was hit in the eye with a pen, i still feel it pulsating. what should i do?

How to have abright LARGE shining eyes?
does pouring milk on the eye help?...

jaedacoy
What brand of contact lenses do you wear?
what has been the most comfortable to you.. in your opinion?

flipflop
Rating
Acuvue 2 have been the most comfortable for me. I have worn contacts for 10 years and tried many brands (I am an optician). O2 Optix were also comfortable for me.

Alfred
Rating
bausch and lomb

miztristy
i wear acuvue hydroclears

plaidjaguar
Acuvue 2. I've tried all kinds of others, including Acuvue Advance (I hated them!) but they're the only ones my eye will tolerate at all.

All the others I've tried hurt my eyes or made me dizzy. Some brands don't make contacts large enough for my eyes (I have huge irises) but I'm completely comfortable in Acuvue 2's. I wear them all day, and sometimes sleep in them--oops!-- and they're great.

fatticakes;)
acuvue 2.
it's the only one i've ever worn so i dont really have anything to compare it to. (i've only worn contacts for about a month now)
they're pretty comfortable unless i wear them for a long time, (but that can be fixed if i just go and get some rewetting drops)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy