Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How many Americans are born dumb?

Aside from the armpit,what other body parts do we use the thermometer in finding the temperature of our body p

How do I know that this is real? I could ask a question and its just a super computer answering me?
Prove to me that you are real before I go into a paranoid haze of destruction around the local ...

What makes you mad?

What do you do to shake off unpleasant thoughts?
I've been thinking about a situation that I cannot change and the thoughts are just going round and round my head making me feel sad.

As it's not anything that I can change, or ...

Wtf??????????
why are people so rude and bothered by people with body piercings..i have them i just want opions on why people are against them and bothered??..if you were a parent would you let your kids do this?.....

I cut myself. Again!?
Here's my previous question:
http://answers.yahoo.com
Yesterday i was ok. But then i spoke with ...

Is it wrong to feel happy all the time?
I know this sounds silly but my life has so much passion and meaning, sometimes I wonder if it's really meant to be as such. I look around me and see people that have so much pain and grief, but ...

I am going through a lot and Thinking of Suicide. What should I do?
My dad and I are argueing. My boyfriend and I are about to break up. My mom is starting to become Bulimic and My best friend hates me because she is in love with a guy that I wont hook her up with. I ...

Ugh! I feel like crying?
It's Sunday and,yet again,Im scared of going to school tomorrow. I have anxiety and being in a classroom makes it soooo much worse. Please give me some ways of not thinking about anxiety or ...

Is smoking weed bad for you?

I cry for no reason?
I guess I should say I get teary-eyed for no reason. I am extremely emotional and can get teary-eyed if someone says something nice or mean to me. I get teary-eyed at the smallest things, like in ...

Do u think they will put me in a mental hospital?
I'm only asking this because my mom mentioned it to me the other day. I had cut myself that night, have been doing it for a year, and she found out. She said, "Next time you do that, I'...

It`s my birthay tommorow???
i`ll be 27 but i still feel about 18!!! how old are you and how old do you feel??...

What do you do to de-stress?

What is the best way to cope with bipolar disorder?

Do you fear death?
do u fear death, no matter what it will happen so shouldd u actually fear it?...

Smoking Marijuana...HABIT or ADDICTION??

What do you do when your spooked and alone?
My boyfriend leaves for work at 3am and I ususally wake up when he leaves and since I am alone in the house I sometimes get really creeped out and spooked... partially because I am really sensitive ...

How to avoid sleeping in class?
i've tried sleeping early, but that doesn't work.other ways?...

munchie
Hi this is really weird question bare with me?
as any 1 gone to bed and there not a sleep but are and cant open there eyes and skakeing and sweating??? feels like you have been thown around the room ive noticed that it only happens if had sugary things b4 bed as this happend to anyelse or am i juse odd it dont happen every night only when had ice cream or chocolate thanks

Naomi
Huh??

galactic catholic
lay off the sugar silly

BokBok
ok, can you ask the question again with spelling or grammar errors.

JK
I bet you are diabetic. Check with your doctor to see if you are diabetic or not. Your sugar level may be going high when you eat icecream and chocolate.

High sugar may even put you in coma. Go and see a doctor immediately.

answerqueen
Rating
your wording has me confused.... but if i understand correctly.. either stay off the chocolates or the drugs before bed ;-))

?
I've never had it happen, maybe you should check with your doctor.

Kitty®
Rating
Yeah I have nightmares if i eat anything heavy before bed or if i take any sort of pain meds.

seth22rr
I think its your ability (lack therof) to communicate in words and sentences that is your problem. Take a remedial English class and you'll start sleeping better.

gtwinz02
U R SOOOO RITE....IN MA DREAMS I FEEL LIK IM SUFFACATIN ND I CANT MOVE...ITS SCARY, BUT WEN I PRAY I WAKE UP BREATHIN FO FRESH AIR...IT FEELS GOOD TA BREATH ALL DA TIME!

old know all
This is quite common. Lay off the sugar and it will stop.

candi k
Rating
well dont eat them before bed then.

Why Not!
I can honestly say that I am now a dumber person after reading your question.

The Grand Inquisitor
YESSSSS!!!!

This does happen to me. I am sensitive to sugar levels. I am NOT diabetic but I have normally low blood sugar. If I eat a sudden dose of sugar, in about 20 minutes I start to sweat, shake and feel dizzy. Same symptoms as you...the severity depends on how MUCH sugar I ate. A real bad attack can make me disoriented and I feel like I am about to faint. A light attack is just a little sweat and 30 minutes later I am fine.

But when I have a bad attack the best way to treat it is by eating MORE sugar. So those rare nights when I wake up with your symptoms I have learned to go to the kitchen and eat or drink something high in sugar like a glass of orange juice or a tablespoon of honey. The sugar quickly gets absorbed and returns my blood sugar to something normal. Afterwords I feel tired but okay. I quickly fall back to sleep and feel great the next day.

Best thing is to learn when NOT to eat the sweets and avoid this sugar imbalance. You may have a similar blood chemistry. Best to consult a doctor though.

No one
Rating
Is this REALLY your writing and expression of ideas OR are you just trying to hide or disguise your genius behind such utterings?

Chow!!

destini'smom
Rating
It sounds like the food you're eating is causing you to have the weird experiences. Then again it could be because your grammar. It sounds like it's trying to knock some sense in to you!!!

cupidgirl
eating b4 bed is not good bcuz your body goes thru a lot to digest, and it disturbs sleep- i always get nightmares if i eat b4 bed.

n0h0pe
Rating
This is called sleep paralysis. It is normal. Lay off the sugar before bed.

Also, please pick up an extra English class.

TurnerTelevision
Rating
I could answer your question, but I don't understand it, your English is absolutely horrible. I just don't understand why you don't have respect for the things you say.

ni5ek_c
E numbers

mytreacheryiseternal
Are you diabetic? Go to a doctor to find out. That's really not normal for healthy people.

tankgirl_84
Did I miss something???Or did she have a mind Burp!!!

breakfast monkey
actualy u might b xperiancing sleep paralysis- it happens wen u kinda concious but not reely its related to lucid dreaming and stuff or if ud had any hormone injections to counteract stunted growth tht can bring tht on sometimes

love2all_45011
Rating
No offense, but I found your question hard to read, you might want to write more carefully next time.

I'm not sure this is what you're talking about but this happens to me all the time. Sleep paralyis. Not harmful, just annoying. Click on the link below for more info.

Humpty Dumpty
Rating
it happens to a lot of people.. i heard of the scientific reason.. its because ur eyes are still in the rapid eye movement phase (REM) and u wake up but still sleeping.. so ur body is paralyzed and u cant move.. and some people just try to pray more after this happens.. it also works..

katiez172
Rating
maybe your tired but after all that sugar your also really hyper.

leakser68
Rating
R u diabetic? mabey to much sugar.

mamisita
Rating
that is a boring question it does not make sense

lucky s,
Rating
That the reason I told you not to come to my bed room.

Jerdy
Rating
From my point is only a doctor problem!

Annie
Rating
Maybe learn how to type and then I will "bare with you".

dharma_claire
Rating
try reading about sleep paralysis, it has happened to me before and scared the crap out of me until i found out what it was.. it's basically the opposite of sleepwalking so your mind wakes up but your body is still asleep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy