Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

My ear is bleeding from the inside. Is that something to worry about?

Is this right or is my docter stupid?
I fractured my wrist and I went to the docter and he said i only need a really strong brace with those removeble things is this right and should I go see a different ...

What foods help muscles?
I have been having 2.5 hour soccer workouts 6 days a week, and my muscles really hurt. What foods will help?...

I broke my leg and how can i get around besides using my crutches?

Do i sleep with gauze in my mouth after wisdom tooth extraction?
i just had my wisdom tooth remove today (9am) and i was not given stitches. i was told the gum will heal on its own (i dont know for how long!) i change the gauze every 15 mins. and now i need to ...

What causes bruises to appear when you haven't hurt yourself?
i've had one on my finger joint and one on my ankle, i have lupus and problems with my kidneys and heart and take lots of ...

Please pray for my uncle. He only has a few days left to live.Please no mean comments.?
Please no mean comments.

He was in a very serious car accident a year and a half ago, and he has been suffering ever since. He has had mutiple brain surgeries trying to help him, ...

Compensation?
hi can any1 help me im awaiting some compensation for my mum she fell from a bus and whacked her knee n had to go in hospital for a knee replacement anyway she died bless as the knee they put in had ...

Can anyone tell me what this might be? 10 points best answer?
so my ankle up to might knee hurt like crazy. my ankle is swollen and feels weird. i know it isnt broken, but i dont know what is wrong with it. i can hardly walk bc it hurts so much....

Is it bad to get sore knees after running?
Is it bad to get sore knees after running?
I ran 3.5 miles yesterday and my knees are sore that it hurts to walk up or down stairs. Does anyone know why and would this problem call for knee ...

Will i need a cast?
i have a hairline ffracture on my tibia. its not very big and doesnt go all the way through. the doctor could barley see it on the xrays.(i went to the ER) they didnt put me in a cast but they ...

Does Laser Eye Surgery Hurt?
I have terrible eye vision and im 20 years old. my glasses are thicker than a two nickle stack together. is it possible for me to get laser eye surgery still. my vision is really bad.
A...

Trying to determine if my hurt hip is a fracture or just a bad bone bruse...help?
i am 16 years old and i was running away from my friend yesterday and he sort of tripped me and i fell very hard on my hip in a parking lot. it hurts very much to walk and i could not lay on either ...

I jamed my finger and its swelling up what can i do to drop the swelling?

I fell off my bike and landed on my left arm outstretched?
it was almost a week ago and my arm still hurts like hell could it be broken cuz i can barely move it at all and i cant feel

but i dont wanna say its broken if it isnt what should ...

Ankle pain?
my ankle always hurts after long times on it. or if im making sharp movements (playing tennis) it stiffens up and hurts for about 1 day at the min and 3 days at the most severe pain. the pain is on ...

Where do the uninsured go for xrays?
i hurt my ankle a few weeks back and never went to the dr to get it checked out. It's still a bit swellen and throbs. All though I can bend it and walk it hurts. I'm wondering if there is a ...

Has your ankle ever been the same after it healed from a sprain?
I sprained my ankle a while ago kickboxing. It took almost 4 weeks to heal. And those 4 weeks were very boring. All i did was care for my ankle. And 4 weeks later I got an X-ray and the doctors ...

Punched in head, kicked in nuts or jump off a building?
You have to choose one of these or lose your life (guys only, for obvious reasons):
1.Punched in head twice w/ no helmet by Mike Tyson on amphetamines
2.Kicked in nuts 3 times, no wearing a ...

Sprained ankle?
I went joging and stepped into a whole and twisted my ankle very badly.When i tried to walk on it i felt something snap or pop in my ankle.
It instantly swoll up and i couldnt put no weight on ...

jOe RuLeS!!!
Should we go back?
me and my family were rear ended by a car doing 40 m.p.h. my mom went foward and back, and her hairclip sshattered and it went inher head. while i ( 14 yr. old ) hit my head on the window. my mom and i were rushed to the hospital, she had whiplash, and said i was just soar.

but she is complaining that she feels something in her head, but when we look nothing is there. do you think that my mom and i should go back?

Tia S
Rating
YES GO BACK AND GET CHECKED OUT.

Adrian A
you should definitely go back. even if it turns out it is nothing at least you will know that ur mom is ok. and if they do find something then you will be glad they caught it soon.

MissWhit
I think you and your mom should go back to the doctor for sure, because something could be wrong. she should really get that checked out..

She should definately go back to the hospital, and she should probably have a cat scan or X-ray to figure out what is going on in her head. If something broke off in there, it needs to come out.

rich.lupe@sbcglobal.net
Yes definetly go back and get a second opinion your mom may have suffered a small crack in her neck or maybe a pinched nerve or maybe there is somthing still inside.

pete
Yes, I do think you two should go back.

Elizabeth
Go back and check.

Brooke
Yes, I believe you should. If you ignore it, It could be life threating. See if she can get a CAT scan to see if there was any damage, because if you can't see it, it might be in her head, and will need surgery to remove.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy