Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Had a fall..any ideas what it could be?
I had a nasty fall up some steps and through a door at my home..yes I know most people fall down steps and out through doors, but anyway I got a bad bruised foot and leg,,5 weeks later bruising is ...

What is Whiplash?

Why does my foot (top and bottom) & toes hurt when it's my ankle i've broken?

Ok, can sum1 tell me if they know about this a little more than I do- knee ligaments?
2 years ago i was flung off a games pony but b4 i landed on the ground, i had a crash and another horse booted me on the knee in mid air. My knee ligaments are still weird ever since, an have not ...

Help me, i don't know what to do.?
my left shoulder blade is killing me, it hurts so bad. I feel like I am dying, or maybe its just me over thinking it because it is killing me. I rub it and lay on the heating pad, or rub some tiger ...

Is drawing blood supposed to hurt?
Hey guys,

I drew blood on Friday and I think something isn't right. I have small veins so whenever I draw blood I let the people doing it know, but they ignore me anyway. One time I ...

How to relieve soreness?
I started training to be a caddy on 4/5/08 and on the second week of training we had to run and ever since then my legs have been very very sore...and now every time we have to run i'm always ...

Do you think I've dislocated my shoulder?
Alright, so in gym the other day, I was playing handball. I jumped into the air to block a pass, but the kid who was meant to recieve it jumped as well, and I smashed my shoulder into his chest. I ...

Help me decide?
i'm chris..i just had my ankle sprained and there's no way i can walk on it....it hurts really really bad....the problem is that tommorow i'm having a birthday party with many friends ...

Have you ever dislocated your shoulder?
How long did it take to heal?
How did you do it?...

Did i sprain my ankle or fracture my foot?
I was walking down the stairs when my friend yelled my name and surprised me. This caused me to land on my foot funny in a way that bent my ankle 90 degrees toward the left. This morning I can move ...

Has anyone ever had their foot ran over by a car?
I was crossing the road today and all of the sudden this crazy driver raced out of no where almost running over my foot!! my feet was only an inch away from his car wheels!! i was so upset that he ...

Old injury?
i had a car accident in 2004 it was pretty bad. i did get some slight neck pain on my left side. i didn't go to the hospital cuz it wasn't nothing. but suddenly for the past day and a ...

What does a skull fracture feel like?
I fell like 4 feet through a bush and hurt my head alittle on wood chips. The spot feels alittle sore, only when I touch it. What are other symptoms of head trauma?...

I hurt my knee i need help please?
i was playing soccer and i jump to try to head the ball and i landed on my left leg and i felt my knee wanted to pop but it didn't!! now i walk and is weak and it hurts, when walking it kind of ...

benji is my romeo
I fell off my bike and landed on my left arm outstretched?
it was almost a week ago and my arm still hurts like hell could it be broken cuz i can barely move it at all and i cant feel

but i dont wanna say its broken if it isnt what should ido

BARB
Get it checked by Dr. You might end up with arthritis year's from now if it's damaged.

holy d
u may have torn something. get an mri

mlgable
You need to go get it checked out by a doc as you may have a minor fracture or some torn ligaments etc. See the doc now and get it checked out.

Q-ington
Rating
go to an orthopedic surgeon and depending on what he says, he'll decide if you need to get an x-ray. it might just be sprained. ice it for 20 minutes, then wait 2 hours, ice it for 20 minutes. ect. this might hurt it a little bit, but it's for the best. take extra strength tylenol if you need to.

Susie
Rating
I did exactly the same thing over a week ago and my left arm still hurts, although it is getting better..

Three years ago I fell down some stairs and had fractured the arm in two places but the doctor advised just putting it in a sling. within a few weeks it was fine. That's why I haven't been to the A&E this time.

If the pain is unbearable, I would go to A&E. If it is a little better each day, I would just leave it. It may just be bruised.

Tivogal
Rating
Go see your doctor, like others have said there may be future consequences (i.e. arthritis, tendon damage) if you don't
good luck

*Jelly Baby*
get an x ray, falling on an outstretched arm is a common way to break or fracture your wrist.

good luck

lorraine2002
Rating
there is a good chance it could be broken. You need to go to the hospital asap and get x-rays done. Because if it is broken you need to have it set right away. If it starts to heal wrong because of not being set you may have to have surgery to rebreak it and it will take longer to heal.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy