Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

WHAT IS WRONG WITH Me!!??
I was in class and we were working on a class play when i was pushed and i hit my head HARD on the cement floor. I went home after that and i feel: REALLY tired, its hard to walk straight and, i am ...

Finger help!?
This Friday, I had got my right middle and ring fingers caught in the part of the garage door that bends, I got it treated immeadeatly, but I still have little little purple-ish pink marks on my ...

My bruise doesn't hurt!!!?
I have a bruise on the very bottom of my thumb and it doesn't hurt at all! I touch it and even rub it but it doesn't hurt. And yes it's a bruise because it's purple....

Whats wrong with me??sick?
jan 2nd my throat started acting up, it only hurt on my left side to swallow. i managed the pain and would spray cepacol and take ibuprofen then i would feel better.got but on jan 4th it got worse. ...

I have a small burn on my leg from a motorbike exhaust pipe which has now blistered.should i pop the blister ?

Red Srcatches on my husband's back. He said he got those from working out or he cheated on me? Please help!
Hi,

This happened last night that I happened to see scratches on my husband's back (I did take 3 pictures of the scratches). The moment I saw those red scratches on his back, I was ...

Don't say I'm stupid........?
because I really want to break my arm! I've got a perfectly good reason to but I can't say why!!! Could someone please give me an idea?!!...

How come people don't type the full word?
What I mean is; people using the shortcuts of words/phrases. For example, u, lol, ppl any1, r etc. I just want to know why people are lazy when they type.
Additional Details
I put it in ...

Oh my God, I'm in my office. Someone just walked in with a gun and shot Ms. Stephenson the recptionist?
OH God what should I do, he's killing everyone OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME. I have a Beretta in my drawer. Should I risk going out there?
Additional Details
I killed him. I actually ...

How do you make it stop?
Oh my gosh!!! Seriously it is the most annoying thing ever. My eyes have been doing this thing for the past couple of months where they will randomly twitch.

What causes an eye to twitch? ...

How do i fake injury?
how do i fake a really really sore ankle or actually half break it. I need to know I NEED to get out of winter inter school sports. Because everyone always laughs at me. Oh and i want it to kind of ...

Help Me this is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
My knee has been hurting me for about three weeks now. I first noticed it when I was playing in a softball game and I slid into second base. The next day it hurt very bad. And every day it has been ...

How do I know if this is a paper cut?! NEED HELP FAST PLZ?
I cut myself on paper and it huuuuuuuuurts
WHAT DO I DO?! please ...

Where can i brake my arm?
I had a bet with my friend that whatever experiences he goes through, i do too. He broke his arm a month ago and now im thinking about honouring our deal. Any ...

VERY mysterious question! please help!?
I was with my friends one staurday night, way later in the
evening, say 11:00 pm - 2:00 am, and we were walking on the sand right on the beach. My friend was walking closest to the water, when ...

If i were to hit someone around the head with a melon would it hurt?

Ok ouch! i have a cut?
i got mad becuz i didnt wanna g2 skool in the morning, and my dad said i had to go
i started arguing
but it ended up with me getting really mad
and taking my hand and slamming it into ...

10 POINTS TO BEST AnSWER!!!?
ok i dont know what it is and I am not a doctor but you can hopefully help.
ok in december i really felt tired all the time and I had pain in my bones. I would sleep most of the day, however to ...

My gf says that only whimps go to the hospital, but I think I've broken my finger. What should I do?
She used a lot stronger word than "whimp".
Additional Details
It's starting to change color a bit....

Ive just had my legs amputated this afternoon and was wondering what to do with all my shoes. Any suggestions?

Steve
Is it bad if i get hit in the head everyday?
Well I'm 14 years old and i get hit in the head pretty much everyday. I get hit in the head because my sister hits me every day. And HARD too. She is 16 years old and hits really hard.My mom doesn't really notice when i get hit because she is out of the house alot (her job) and when i tell her she just says whats done is done.So the question im asking is is it bad if u get hit in the head everyday? And yes she hits hard.
Additional Details
READ THIS 1!!!!!!!!!!!

oops sorry i forgot to add more details. What i am actually looking for is if i will get brain damaged?

Uliana A
oh man:)) that's very bad..is your sister crazy? you need to tell your parents about it..

M3l!$$A
ummm yeah cause you loose brain cells everytime you get hit in the head

to_tell_the_truth_2008
Rating
Yes, getting hit in the head everyday is NOT GOOD. The question is, how to get your sister to stop. You don't necessarily have to hit her back, although that would be the shortest route.

Emmy J
Rating
Yes because you loose brain cells when ever you hit your head if you loose to many brain cells you could damage your brain and when she hits you hit her back or cry really hard till your mom gets home and she freak and try to make it all better so your mom sees you in bad condition.

spike_18201
okay go up to her and yell as loud as you can to stop then ***** slap her fast across the face tell her she needs to pay for and head injuries no and in the future so take like 25,00 dollars ....... yes its bad

Fletch F Fletch
Rating
Grow a set and punch her back.

mainerteen
Rating
It can do damage to you if she keeps it up

The White Native
First of all your sister is a ***** and second of all your mom should do something about it... you know what i would do if it was my big sister? I would punch her in the arm really frikin hard... but your a dude so it doesn't really work that way.. sorry lol :( lifes tough.

hearsageordie
Rating
yes it's bad

just play a prank on her, next time she hits you...play dead for 5 seconds
like betend your knocked out, just drop to the floor...

then keep saying your dizzy, really play on it

and she'll be $hit scerd and won't do it again!

Indeed.
you will turn into mohammed ali, he is all shakey and messed up.

monkey56
Tell her to stop. If she doesn't do the same.

LesYeux8
Yes, getting hit in the head everyday is not good for your health. You lose brain cells when you get hit in the head, so you could get dumber and become less intelligent.

Tell your sister not to hit you anymore. Stand up for yourself mate. If she doesn't listen, then one of these times that she hits you again, hit her back in the head hard ONCE so she knows how it feels. I don't condone violence, but it might be the only way she'll learn. Good luck.

EDIT: Why is your sister hitting you in the first place? Are you doing something to her that gives her reason to hit you???

Also, the brain does heal and regenerate like any part of the human body. So, if you have sustained damage to your brain, it will regenerate and get better with time. However, you may not be the same as you were before.

Veronica
well, it cant be good!

Alex
Rating
It's gonna hurt, which isn't necessarily a good thing. As long as there isn't any cuts or large bumps, you will be okay.

sarah d
she could cause you to have a concussion, which can be very dangerous. Have someone secretly videotape her doing it a few times then show it to your mom. maybe your mom will take it seriously if she sees it for herself.

crazyballr7437
why don't u push her away, u can't let anyone do that to you. of course it is really bad if someone hits you in the head everyday, you can have severe injuries. i would tell your mom or if she doesn't care then call the police on her so she will not do it agaiN!

theySCREAM__kaaaci
Rating
yeah, you coudl eventually get brain damage,.

sexiininjaturtlechick13
Well I would think it would be a bad thing.
Maybe not bad enough to cause,say, brain damage.
But bad.

Erin K
well u could get brain damage but not until you get older say 40?

Skye B
Rating
yes!!!!
you could get a concusion or something like that after awhile

z c
Rating
Abuse! Sister Abuse the worst kind! =(

gabs
Rating
yea - every time you get hit in the head you loose like 10 (more or less) neurons.

not only that - you might be psychologically damaged -

tell her to stop.

joel s
either hit her back or stay away from her

Rachel
Rating
YES that's badd
you lose brain cells

it's okay once in a while

but everyday is bad and tell her to stop!!!!

Elle
Rating
Maybe you should wear a helmet. Getting hit hard in the head on a regular basis cannot be good for anyone.

SouthernSummer
well if it is a regular deal then yes you can get brain damage from it.... look at boxers...

zachareth
Of course you can get injured. Mhmd Ali the boxer got hit in the head every time he boxed and now he has brain damage.

U r a guy right? I can't believe a guy is letting a girl push him around. Also how hard can a girl hit. A guy should be able to take kicks and punches from a man and give it back. I've fought men twice my size and came out on top. Ur 14 and she's just 2 yrs older. How much bigger can she be?

I dun advocate fighting but seems ur sister is a brat. If u dun stop her now she may do serious harm. Go to ur parents about this matter 1st though. Fighting should be a last resort.

It seems you r not very manly at all and have no natural fighting instinct or ability. So you probably can't punch without spraining ur wrist. Therefore a quick hard palm strike to the nose will tear her eyes up then u can run away. Hey I wouldn't mind getting punished for that.

I still can't believe ur such a submissive male. Where I'm from if u can't fight u can't survive.

lonekos
Rating
Hit her back harder

I Am Gladiator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rating
tell her to stop if she doenst threaten her by keeping a knife on you all the time, ask her why she is being sadistic and tell her shell never get layed the way she asks

Escape To Canada
Rating
Do you realize that women have 60% less upper body strength than men? So unless you're seven and she's twenty-one, hit her back. Then she'll stop.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy