Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do i sound over weight?
be honest!!!!

im 15 almost 16 and im
guys would you that
"5'4" and i weigh 134...

Am i overweight?

Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght ...

Is there a fun way of burning calories?

What is the best way to lose 20 pounds in about 2 months?
i would like to lose weight before school starts agian. and i would like for people to see a change in me. i have lost 35 before i weighed 175 and now im 140 and i would like to finish what i have ...

Is swimming laps a good way to loose weight?
30 mins. a day, or just about every day.
and not just swimming around. swimming laps, freestyle, breaststroke....

Can you really bounce if you are fat enough?

Need to lose inches but no motivation.?
I need to lose around 3 inches around my waist but I can't stick to a healthy diet without going broke and I don't have a lot of motivation to get up and exercise. Anyone have any tips on ...

How many pounds in 1 stone?

How much water should you drink to keep you healthy?

On average.. how many times a day should a person go number 2?? I usually go every other day..?
Im not constipated or anything.. ive pretty much always been like this...is this normal ?.....

How can a 15 year old male gain weight??
i am 15 years old 5'6 and about 105 pounds. i am small for my age and am looking for ways to gain weight like what i should eat. please if anyone can answer my question that would be ...

AM I fat?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?
okay so im 4 10. 85 lbs. and 6th grade. am i fat?!...

If i BARELY eat from now until.........?
monday how much weight will i lose?

( i dont waant to hear: you should really eat healthy)

and barely meaning like today i ate like 15 pieces of pasta with some tomato sauce<...

I need too lose 100 pounds by september of next year. I need advice on how to do it in a healthy way. How?

How can I lose 18lbs Before saturday?
I weigh 118 and I want to lose the 18lbs before saturday because I have a concert and me and my friend are gonna have Our older bros help us crowd surf and the lighter you are the hugher you can be ...

What is your name?
what is it??? mine is ...

Should children not be allowed to eat too much candy?
Is it really bad or just another misconception? I have a friend that does not allow her toddler any candy, she talks about how it would damage the kid's ability to taste other flavors (salty, ...

What is your favorite part of the human body?
Mine gotta be the thigh and the butt girls have great thighs and butts lol ^_^

pwned!!!...

I am 19...105 punds..and i wanna be 120...what can i do?

Additional Details
I dont want o gain muscle! lol i want my butt back...i want fat mass...... My name is Kawana and II am a white ...

Skinny girl
10 points for best answer..please help?
Im currently staying at my boyfriends house for another week (ive been here for a month). His mother and sister have been eating my food:( Its kind of bothering me because i only eat certain type of things and they eat anything so Its like why do they have to take my things??? -sigh-

It would be okay if they asked me to have some but they dont. How can I tell them politely to stop taking it????

Quillz
Rating
Try to be polite when you say it but say "i don't mind you guys eating the stuff i buy, but can you please ask me first? it would be nice to know that your going to have some so i can know if i'm running out." if you say that in the nicest terms possible then you should be okay. Mostly just BE POLITE.

Northern Lights are Bright
Rating
Well, your avatar name is Skinny Girl, so obviously you need to eat more. I would polietly mention that you are skinny and need to consume more food but it's hard when it's gone. Something of that nature.

Rosie S
Rating
Get some sticky notes and put your name on everything

Juzzy [[&]] Roxy
Offer them food & maybe they'll start offering you some ?

Good luck :)

x

Paramedic Girl
Well first off, you have been staying at his mothers. If you have been there rent free then its just respectful that you share food.
Do they know its just for you? If not then they likely think you are just contributing.
Talk to your boyfriend if you are uncomfortable speaking to his mother and sister.

ya boi
lock your food up. or just explain to them who you feel

-:-vInTaGe PaSsIon-:-
Don't directly ask them, kindly ask your boyriend to talk to them!

Good Luck!

Blondie
lock your foo d that is what i would do bcuz if u tell them they might be offended...and we don't want that do we?!?

yakyak
Rating
u cud buy a mini fridge or a big one and put a lock on it (preferably in ur room). simp

tUpgUn
Rating
don't buy groceries, dine out..

kat t
Rating
You can tell them that you are a picky eater and that you would love to share your food with them, but you can't afford to buy more when they eat it. Offer them to eat it too, but only if they will please replace it that day or the next. It's a nice way of putting it so you hopefully won't offend them.

Audacious Wanderer
Rating
How about offering them the food instead, that way it'll make you a better giving person and maybe they'll remember that the food actually belongs to you.

fretochose
Rating
imitation is the greatest form of flattery..maybe they think that they will look like you if they eat your food. maybe they have never been exposed to a great diet! You may be teaching them about nutrition....don't say anything...you will be happy down the road if you just grin and bear it.

Twinkie Thief
Rating
huh???? am i reading this correct....."you" are staying in "their" house and you are upset they are eating your food???? i know food doesn't come for free but neither does a roof over your head, be thankfull and go get some more... some for them and some more for yourself.....

unless you want to be RESENTED for not appreciating their "hospitality" I would keep quiet about the missing chow.......

lightdragonmage
sorry there is nothing to say the family just comes it is a package deal. so my advice is to go eat out or hang on.

Sara
The next time one of them is running to the supermarket, ask them, "do you mind buying x, y, and z while you're out?" They'll probably stop eating your food if they have to share in the cost. Otherwise, they're sharing in the cost, so it's not all bad.

Editorial: I just realized that YOU are staying at THEIR house and will have been there for 6 weeks by the time you leave. Jesus, let them eat your food, cook them dinner, and buy them weekly flowers and some chocolate while you're at it.

Fiona Y
This sounds very odd. I take it you contribute to the household expenses while you stay? Are you on a particular diet? Have you explained to them that you can only eat certain foodstuffs? Do you take your meals separately from the rest of the household? Perhaps if you offer to cook a meal for everyone and then explain while everyone is eating that the reason you buy your own food is because you only eat certain things then they might understand? Only other suggestions are keeping non-perishable items in your room and not in the fridge, or asking them directly. You could also try mentioning casually that you noticed they seem to like such-and-such and item and tell them where you buy it? Its a very tricky situation - good luck!

Scott
Rating
Put your name on it

carve the canyon
Rating
It is only a week, but have you talked to them? Are you paying rent or anything?

CUrias
If it's just another week, don't. Also, don't buy anything else to leave at the house, just enough for what you need at that moment.

b.johne k
your in there home .....do you ask to turn the light on? flush the toilet? well unless you keep your things seperate maybe under lock and key.then they would have to ask , other wise your costing them money to be there maybe they think your contributing to the pot!!! otherwise i dont know of a polite way to say leave my stuff alone.

Icy Gazpacho
Well, you are talking avantage of their hospitality aren't you? They probably don't see it your way since you are putting your food in their fridge in their house.

Familys share their food. Welcome to the family!

PAUL B
If it's only one more week, wait it out, no point in getting your boyfriend, his sister and mom cross over some food. It's not worth it. Just don't restock that much until you are out of there.

Kyle D
Rating
If you are staying with them, you're kinda gonna have to live by their rules. If I were you, I'd change my perspective. They are helping you out, right? Help them out.

Brookie
First, just while one or both is around. Be like "Ah man I can't believe I ate all of my _____ already. There goes my paycheck!" Talk to your boyfriend. And hey maybe it's okay if you are staying there free of charge?

TBAR
Call them from your new apartment after you move out. Until then, be respectful.

Nanu
yeh its just one more week, i totally agree with �✿Purple✿�

mumovtwo
I agree with the first answer, you've stuck it out for a month... just one more week!!

georganne
you can move out and stop living with them, I mean come on, you live there in their house and now you expect more from them. WOW must be nice.

✿Purple✿
Rating
It's just one more week - hang in there. Don't tell them, you'll regret it! :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy