Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Is it any harm to health if you accidentally fall asleep with crest white strips on?
i fell asleep last night with crest white strips on, and i woke up with a sore throat and nothing on my teeth. is it any harm to your health to swallow crest white strips?...

Bad Breath Questions?????
My teeth are sparkling white and I use mouth wash every day before school, but by the time I'm at school my breath is ack! Any helpful info?? Please help!!!!!!!!!!...

How can I get rid of this toothache?
I had 2 top teeth filled 4 weeks ago and immediately started to have toothache. The pain radiates all over the left side of my face, into my head and eyes and into all other teeth on the left side. T...

Would you be concerned?
I got my wisodom teeth out on Tuesday, I went o a concert last night and kissed a girl a bit with my tounge, not crazy bu a occassionally. I was spitting blood this morning, I guess from the teeth. S...

Do fixed braces hurt ?
I'm getting fixed braces (train-tracks) tomorrow and I was just wondering if it hurts when they tighten the wire. Help I'm really worried =(...

I think i need braces, my mom doesnt!
this is what my teeth look like:
http://i291.photobucket. http://i291.photobucket. ...

I am getting braces soon, do they hurt?
I am wondering if they hurt? If they do which part hurts more? Do they hurt taking them off?
Which foods should I stay away from?...

What will be easier to eat with braces?
I have the choice to have pizza or a fish sandwich with fries from Dairy Queen.
And i only got braces on my top teeth. What will be easier to eat? And wont really mess with my braces?
A...

Please BRACES HELP!!!!?
I''m a 15 year old girl and i'm getting braces tomorrow..what are some things that i need to look out for or is it going to hurt? what are the main things i should eat when i first get ...

Is this been a bit unreasonable?
I'm 18 and had an orthodontist appointment today at 12:45pm. I got the bus at 12pm. The bus was taking longer than I expected and tried several times to ring and say i was going to be late, but ...

I'm Getting Braces. I have some questions :]?
I'm getting braces this Tuesday. I was wondering does it hurt?? And if so how long does it hurt? Also I don't know what colors I should choose.
Should I get pink and black or Blue and ...

Is £2400 justifiable to charge to fix ONE tooth?
My dads broken one of his front teeth, and his dentist has quoted him this much for fixing it, which isn't much work either. His dentist also commented on him 'not having much jaw bone at ...

It has been 5 days, and where my wisdom tooth was is still bleeding. Help?
Okay... Well, I got my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago, and my left side seems to be doing fine. I was having trouble with bleeding on both sides, but eventually my left side seemed to heal up. The ...

I just swallowed a gum...?
what should i do? i'm being serious here
Additional Details
yeah i'm tlaking about a piece of gum. lol, won't it get stuck on my throat or something?...

Dentists, doctors ,nurses,please, i have a bad toothache?
i need something that i can do to tide me over unitl tomorrow, it hurts really bad, alreadyy took 3 tylenol.......help, in a lottttttttt of pain . any ideas???
Additional Details
anyone??...

What are the main reasons for taking wisdom teeth out?

Any one else had this happen to their teeth?
My great grandad got loose teeth in his 60's and got a whole new set come through, when he died he had a perfect set of natural teeth!
I am hoping this will of skipped a couple of ...

Breath mints; Peppermint, Wintergreen, or Cinnamon? Which brand is the most effective?
Just asking in case I ever do get bad breath. Don't you think it's good to be prepared for the rare but possible?...

How many times a day should you brush your teeth?
Right now I'm at....six....

Could I chew gum with braces?
I just got braces a few months ago. And everyone is telling me to chew gum. But i don't want to have any problems. Should I try chewing it?...

rainbow*lily
Tooth problems?
my back tooth on the left really hurts wen i eat wot cud it be i cant really go to dentist cos its so expensvie is there anything else i can do?

mandii
offcorse u need 2 go 2 the dentist or brush ur teeth more nd eat soft food or sumthing.

dee
sorry mate but you need to go to the dentist. in the mean time go to your chemist and explain the problem, there is quite a few things you can get such as clove oil. also paracetamol and ibuprofen may help if you have any swelling around the tooth which could be causing the pain. if your really in pain put a blob of toothpaste on the tooth, it helps to ease it. good luck

will
sorry buddy but youd better go to a dentist it wont be to bad if you have insurance but you might have your wisdom teeth growing under your back teeth or it could just be a cavity either way you sjhould get it cheked out prettty soon cause if you wait the problem willl get worse and itl probably be more expensive

scotgal
tie a string round it, tie other end to the door, and slam the door shut...voila..........well it works in the dandy, the beano, the simpsons, king of the hill....lol

londongate11
Rating
Try putting some Whisky on that part of your mouth (not necessary to swallow!!!!). It should kill the pain a bit but I think in the end you may need to visit the dentist. Try the dental hospital I do not think they charge as far as I know.

mdlbldrmatt135
Rating
Dentist... or deal with the Pain......... no dental Clinic's locally?

thomas t
look for a low income dentist there out there i had a tooth pulled and it only cost me 100 dollars

yiqqahah
It is probably infected or impacted. Either way you need to go. If you are poor, then medical should take care of it....otherwise it is worth the payments to get it taken care of. I know a dentist in the area I used to live in would take patients for free if they couldn't afford to pay (rare, but they are out there) but you could check that out. In the meantime, what has worked for me (and I have had ALL kinds of problems) is putting salt and the hotest water as you can stand without burning your mouth in a mug and then swishing it back there on that tooth. Cuse it's the back it's going to be difficult, but hot salt water does draw out the infection. That and an OTC pain reliever. I really feel for you...been there, done that...pulling the tooth without being put out should only be about 60.00....which can be a kings ransom if you're poor...

Brian
Rating
I recommend using Orajel® until you can seek dental attention! Either use the original orajel or Liquid Orajel (use the Liquid if the pain is unbearable, then go to DENTIST next business day)

Ollie
Rating
This is untill you can afford to go to dentists.Go to the chemists get oil of cloves you just put a bit on the tooth it works quick & is a natural remedy.The pain will go in minutes.

ChocLover
No, either put up with it (it will get worse!) or get yourself down the dentists :-)

ann
Rating
some dentist let you pay by weekly payments see one and ask go

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy