Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Should I get anthesisa(sleep) while taking wisdom teeth out or be awake? Have you got it done before?
Have you taken wisdom teeth out? Does it hurt the process? They gave me option of sleeping or being awake.. I was thinking sleeping but I mite get ride after an hour of the surgery being done. I ...

Since my kids teeth are gonna fall out anyway, do I have to let them brush daily?
Those Dora, Sponge Bob, and Diego toothbrushes are VERY expensive.
Additional Details
does it HAVE to be listerine? Or can I use ...

Daughter has toothache with severe jaw pain?
painkillers and other remedies not working more worried bout jaw pain she cant eat properly got worse last 36 ...

My mouth is a bloody mess!?
Is got some bleedin gums...my choppers are perfect otherwise.What ch'all reckon I dew?...

HELP with BRACES??
Okay so I went to the orthodontist on Saturday and he applied a chain to my 4 front teeth, IT KILLS. Please is there anything I can do to stop the pain. My gap is closing but it hurts so bad i feel ...

How often do you visit your dentist?
I go every six months or so, I had a check up this morning and everything was fine again and I don't need any treatment. Do you think it'll be okay to go once a year or should I keep up ...

Braces????
I'm getting braces do they ...

Is it ok to chew sugar free chewing gum with braces?
I know you aren't supposed to chew gum with braces, but what about sugar free gum? Some people have told me that its ok with sugar free though. If anyone has any good or bad experiences please ...

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

About braces...?
I just got my braces. I had one day of 'throbbing' in my teeth. Now my teeth feel fine...are my braces 'still working'? I don't see my denstist for 7 weeks and I just can'...

It is known that anorexia/bulimia sufferers have bad teeth - but do they also have poor nails & hair?
If so, Is the damage irreversible?...

I had a filling in my tooth yesturday and i still can't eat on the side of my mouth i had the filling.?
Is this normal? My tooth did not hurt before i had the filling....

Has anyone had a tooth break while eating coleslaw?

Im sooo scared!Im getting braces!Do they hurt?

Hate how dentist makes small talk while I'm on the chair.?
Okay, I am going to the dentist in about an hour and I had to have this particular one because the man I prefer is booked out. This dentist however makes a lot of small talk, asking me about college ...

Miss. SOFTEEE
How many times a day u brush your teeth?

Korin H

Amber
Rating
Twice unless I eat something that I want to get out of my teeth. When I had braces I probably brushed 4 times a day to make sure nothing got stuck but now just when I wake up and before bed :) Floss too! I only tend to do that once a day now.

rosie45

Chelsea
Rating
At least twice.

mikekk86
Rating
Brush once in the morning when you wake up and once before you go to bed. Over brushing may damage your teeth.

cylonguy86
I don't. LOL.

hippiechick
Rating
Once in the morning, and once at night, but that's not all you have to do (I wish someone would have told me this when I was younger, but now it's too late):
Make sure you go to the dentist at least twice a year, and get your teeth cleaned. If they tell you that you need to come back again, do whatever they say you need to do, and keep doing it until they say you don't have to come back for another 6 months.

♥♥I L☺ve Penguins!♥♥
2 sometimes three, if I eat something really sugary.

in love with kevin jonas
Rating
sooooo many becase i just had jaw surgury and even when i drink i need to bursh to keep my teeth clean

soulstarer
Rating

at night

Desperate
morning and evening. Sometimes I skip evening lately and do good in the morning really good cause Im wiped. I get lazy, but sometimes several times in the morning to get that shiny feeling again

dONT TRiP
usually 2 times but if I eat something sugary during the day...then I brush right after eating it :D

Ophelia B
on a good day 2 times
on a bad day 0 times

Miette
Rating
whenever i feel the need to which is like 4-5 times a day

days_and_nights
Rating
I brush everytime i go to eat.

^_^k a i t l y n^_^
I brush mine twice...even three times if i have time.

sammmm4242
Rating
I dont usually unless i accidently lick the toilet

Jackie ♥
Rating
twice. in the morning and at night =)

Benk
Rating
I brush my teeth three times a day.

deebomb2020
soul star?....I'm gonna guess u work at night and sleep during the day.

kw
Rating
twice
or more, depends what i eat

Lana T
twice

AngelicBaby

ECburns
Rating
Im like OCD about this but after i eat anything. Usually about 4 or 5 times a day.

Cooper-flag
Rating
once right now because im on summer break and i get up late so i have lunch as soon as i get up but i will go back to twice a day in the fall

HuNtEr
Day?i brush after many days LOL

Sara
I brush twice a day. :-D

what e
Rating

tofurox52

katie
Rating

saxmanj
Rating
ya 2

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy