Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What happens if a vampire bites somebody with AIDS or Hepatitis?

Should I get anthesisa(sleep) while taking wisdom teeth out or be awake? Have you got it done before?
Have you taken wisdom teeth out? Does it hurt the process? They gave me option of sleeping or being awake.. I was thinking sleeping but I mite get ride after an hour of the surgery being done. I ...

Since my kids teeth are gonna fall out anyway, do I have to let them brush daily?
Those Dora, Sponge Bob, and Diego toothbrushes are VERY expensive.
Additional Details
does it HAVE to be listerine? Or can I use ...

Daughter has toothache with severe jaw pain?
painkillers and other remedies not working more worried bout jaw pain she cant eat properly got worse last 36 ...

My mouth is a bloody mess!?
Is got some bleedin gums...my choppers are perfect otherwise.What ch'all reckon I dew?...

HELP with BRACES??
Okay so I went to the orthodontist on Saturday and he applied a chain to my 4 front teeth, IT KILLS. Please is there anything I can do to stop the pain. My gap is closing but it hurts so bad i feel ...

How often do you visit your dentist?
I go every six months or so, I had a check up this morning and everything was fine again and I don't need any treatment. Do you think it'll be okay to go once a year or should I keep up ...

Braces????
I'm getting braces do they ...

Is it ok to chew sugar free chewing gum with braces?
I know you aren't supposed to chew gum with braces, but what about sugar free gum? Some people have told me that its ok with sugar free though. If anyone has any good or bad experiences please ...

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

About braces...?
I just got my braces. I had one day of 'throbbing' in my teeth. Now my teeth feel fine...are my braces 'still working'? I don't see my denstist for 7 weeks and I just can'...

It is known that anorexia/bulimia sufferers have bad teeth - but do they also have poor nails & hair?
If so, Is the damage irreversible?...

I had a filling in my tooth yesturday and i still can't eat on the side of my mouth i had the filling.?
Is this normal? My tooth did not hurt before i had the filling....

Has anyone had a tooth break while eating coleslaw?

Im sooo scared!Im getting braces!Do they hurt?

mwells0629
Does everybody get wisdom teeth?
I heard some people only get 2 or instead of all 4 but I don't have any. I'm almost 20 years old, there's no sign of anything coming in, and there's not really a space for them in my mouth. My teeth go all the way to the back. Is it possible that I'll never get them, and never have to deal with getting them pulled?

ash 7
Rating
everyone have wisdom teeth but not everyone got to extract theirs.
if yours grew straight, probably you do not have to deal with it.

Amy S
Rating
I'm 24, still don't have mine, but I remember a long time ago my dentist told me that when they do start to come in I have to get them pulled because there isn't any room for them.

strawdaddy
Rating
don't think so

CATHOLIC PRIEST!!
Rating
Yes siree Bob! Man and they can be quite painful. You'll get them (don't rush)..I got my last two well into my mid twenties. I was WISE enough to get all 4 removed because they were just too much pain....

Big Nasty Trucker
Rating
Some of mine didn't come in until I was 22.

isay
oo i;m right now udergoing the pain.. God it pains a lot.. it is growing at the end of the gum n gives me a very torturace pain...and i 'm 21 now..i got one in the left and one in the right

bittenthedust
Yeah...
A friend of mine only had 3...
Its possible you dont have any.
You can go get an x-ray from your dentist to find out. Just tell him you want to know about your wisdom teeth because I know an x ray for that is called something else.
Even if there isnt any room in your mouth its possible that you still have them. The reason people get them removed in the first place is because people dont have room for them. If you've had braces or are getting braces your wisdom teeth will mess up your other teeth and move them to make them fit.
Also... I've heard of older adults getting their wisdom teeth in at the age of 30 so i dont think age has much to do with it.
I suggest asking your dentist about them and see what he thinks.

Blunt Honesty
Rating
You will get them eventually. Just hope they come in straight.

Jill B
See a dentist!

For a very good article on wisdom teeth, visit:

http://www.san-diego-dentist.us/san-diego-dental-wisdom-teeth.htm

http://www.san-diego-dentist.us
http://san-diego-dentists.blogspot.com
http://www.san-diego-dentist.us/san-diego-dentist-tijuana-dentist.html
http://www.san-diego-dentist.us/tijuana-dentist.htm
http://www.san-diego-dentist.us/san-diego-dental-implants.html
http://www.medical-research-study-directory.info/san-diego-medical-research-study.htm
http://www.las-vegas-nevada-lawyer-attorney-legal-injury-defense-directory.com

Caroline
Rating
it varies, some people don't have them, sometimes they come in later, and sometimes they get impacted and never come out of the gums, it can cause problems with your other teeth. Your dentist probably does x-rays on your jaw from time to time to check for these kinds of issues, if he's a good dentist and you do have impacted wisdom teeth he will recommend you have them taken out.

MzHazelnut22
Rating
Not everyone gets wisdom teeth. If you go to the dentist regularly (which you should) they will take x-rays once a year. Ask your dentist.
Mine didn't poke out till I was 20. Then i had them removed because, like you said, there was no room.

~Gate~
Some stay dormant and never come in so they have no ill effect.

kja63
I got all 4 of mine in my early 20s. And no, they never hurt while coming in. Granted, some people experience pain, but not all.

And no, everyone does NOT get wisdom teeth. Most get all 4. Some get only 2. Some get none.

Erin
No, not everyone has wisdom teeth. Just like I still have two baby teeth even though I'm 31. I never had replacements grow in for those two. Some people have 3 sets of teeth. They fall out and replacements grow in, just like as in childhood. I would expect your dentist would be able to tell you if you have any. If you will get them, you may be able to see them on an xray now. I didn't have any problems with mine until I was 26 and I got an infection. Obviously I had to have them removed after that.

Only your dentist can tell you for sure.

cloeen
yes! oh, they hurt!

l.marie
Rating
I'm in my late 20s and do not have any. My dentist has taken the xrays and says I am one of the lucky few who don't have wisdom teeth.

My sister just had all 4 of hers removed and I am very glad I won't have to go through that. Looks painful! Hopefully you won't have to either!

kborish
It would be really unusual not to have them, I would definitely have your dentist xray and tell you if you have them and what is the status. Because if they are delayed coming in and don't have space, it might be because they are severely impacted. The larger issue with impaction is they will start to push on the rooths of your other teeth and make a crooked mess, you would be shocked how fast teeth can move. This happened to me when I was much younger mine were already pushing around my other teeth, so my dentist sent me to get them taken out before they ever broke the gumline, then we had to restraighten my teeth (I had already went through braces). Get it checked out soon.

RACQUEL
Rating
I'm 24 and I think mine are just coming in now but man its painful.

DrDOA
Rating
No, not everyone gets them. Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they're not there. Get an x-ray taken to see if they are forming, if not you probably will not get them. Humans are going through evolution, in the future (like maybe a couple of hundred to a couple of thousand years) there will be less and less people having there wisdom teeth come out.

moody
Rating
dont worry about them because wisdom comes from mind and heart!

Coo coo achoo
You could still have wisdom teeth but if there isn't a lot of room they will become impacted near your jaw. I had two removed and now Ise be stoopid.

Have a great day!!!

ILIKENAKEDWOMEN
the more you have the wiser you are ...sorry

jrgaskin
Rating
not everyone gets wisdom teeth. I only had the top two, and x-rays to this day do not show any bottom wisdom teeth. Both of my dentists told me that they pull wisdom teeth because they are either very painful (no room), or you just can't clean them well enough to not get cavaties. The bad side to that was having the 2nd molars on the bottom pulled because with no wisdom teeth, those teeth were right up against the gum, and I couldn't clean them well enough.

Stephen L
Actually, you can have no wisdom teeth at all. It is not common, but it does happen. My sister only had 2 and I had all 4. Of course, most of mine never came in until is was 21/22. But, mine were showing, just not fully in yet. If there is nothing showing then either they will come in real late or never at all. Wisdom teeth themselves are useless, they are one of those left over genetic echoes from our genetic past when they were useful. Eventually wisdom teeth will be phased out of Humans. So if you don't ever get them, consider yourself lucky, because you can't eat much for a few days and for some people it really hurts to have them out.

victoria k
not everuone cause everyone develops differantley!so dont worry bout it!if it doesnt grow dont worry bout it its not a big deal!good luck

johnny m
the only way you'll know is if you get xrays taken. most likely you've got a few impacted ones i.e they're stuck below the bone level because of your small mouth. very very very low odds you're missing all 4 genetically.

fifi
You are supposed to. But some times they just don't form, God only knows why

Rose
Rating
I'm 24 years old and haven't gotten any either. So maybe some people do and other don't

Bonquisha Lashika Jackson
Rating
well i aint kno bout yo azz but i is certain dat i be gettin dem n sellin dem to da man!

( G®1M R34|Dê® /)
Rating
ONLY SMART PEOPLE ! LOL J/K ...YES EVERYONE GETS WISDOM TEETH

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy