Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

I am a female Can I spread HPV to my partner?

If my sister uses my razor after me and I've cut myself, can she get aids?
i was told that my sister is at risk for sharing my razor, but how can that be true when we have the same blood?...

Would you date someone with an std?
If you really liked someone, would them having herpies effect the way you see them? I mean, if you respect them wouldnt you stick it out or would you run for the hills.......

My "cat" can catch a cold?
I has sum green stuff coming out my privates and my friendgirl Jamie says it must has a cold... this right...do i needs to see a docta for it
Additional Details
aussie you had dis befo I ...

Can a person die from cervical cancer or HPV?

Should the most promiscuous people be treated first of STDs?

Is it normal if your right inner lip on your Virgina is bigger then your left?
is it normal to have your right one bigger then your left...?...

Can a pap smear detect STD's?

Can someone please tell me what can be the cause of UTI's that occur every couple of months or so?

Its true that if a man toches the bubbies they get bigger??

Hpv question can u help?
i have hpv and i heard that u can get cervical cancer, but how long does it take for you to get it???? and can u die from hpv if u dont get cervical cancer?...

My Brother Fingered his girlfriend, and he freaked out.?
My brother fingered his girlfriend, and well, he's scared he might have an STD or something, he refuses to go to the doctor, because "my mom will find out about it". I told him "I ...

Does one single act of sodomy many years ago mean that I can never be a blood donor?

HOW did "aids" ORIGINATE on earth?
WHY cant we ERADICATE it?...

Cold sores OR HERPES??
My roommate seems to think she DOESNT have herpes.. she has COLD SORES..

I was taught that there are two simplexes of herpes and cold sores is type A

SO ARE COLD SORES HERPES OR...

Where can I find a place to get tested for STD's without an appointment?
Do you know where I can find a clinic or center to go to in los angeles possibly where you can be easily tested for std's without an appointment or a hassle. It seems difficult to find a place ...

If you think you might have contracted HIV by blood on blood contact, is there a pill you can take right after
A little bit like the pill to prevent pregnancy....

Can someone get infected with HIV by saliva.?
Today I was in an internet cafe. I sit on a computer, and I ordered a coffie. In the internet room there were only two other persons, wich looked pretty normal. I went to the WC for a while, and left ...

First high?
im getting high for the first time later. what are the chances i'll throw up or pass out?...

HPV? and depressed?
Today I went to the doctors to get examined. I’ve had this issue for a long time almost 10 years but was too embrassed. Initially I thought this was a hemmoriod but recently been getting other ...

blackbird
Is it harmful to inject a small amount of someone elses blood into my body in a marriage ritual?
my lover and i came up w this notion while planning our union. we wish to become as "one " as possible. we have exchanged many bodily fluids during lovemaking including menstrual blood, but we need to find out if our plan to mainline a small amount of eachothers blood could be hazardous to our health. we are not worried about std's, but are very curious about any other dangerous side effects. neither of us know our blood type.

catface
I guess its OK... just make sure you both have a medical checkup on blood related ailments first... if your both OK... go for it... why not?

Salima B
why not just settle for a tattoo which is more permanent.,don't do it because what about diabetes and stuff that may not have been detected yet.,aniemia etc.

and?
Interesting never heard of something like that..
I am not someone who knows a lot about blood types and what could happened if .....
But i wouldn't do something like it.There could be a lot more then std in our blood.like MRSA now
Tomorrow who knows what..And what if you have kids one day ...What would happened to them if both of you are gone or very sick...Who's gonna be there for them ..
I think the love is about two different people(blood) love and respect each other .Not being brother and sister kind of thing
But of course it is your decision and your life
All the best

EJU
Rating
Ye it is harmful. You could get AIDS.

backup6918
Rating
need to find out if your blood types are compatible if they are no problem, but if not big problem , it will react as poison . any foreign /unknown object in your blood stream , you and the other person could get very sick

w b
Rating
Na go for it. I mean you love each other

yowuzup
Rating
I dont know what to say about this question

joeleegoss
Rating
I am puking but it is your life do with it as you please

Jenni D
Rating
It's true - if you have incompatable blood types there could be a reaction - but you would have to exchange a large amount of blood for that to happen. Your body won't have any ill effects from just a little bit of blood. I'm curious how you think you'll manage to do it?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy