Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Is this normal?
i used monistat 1 last night and couple hours later white gooie discharge came out it looked like the capsle i had put in earlier. now im having white discharge that looks like medicine from it? is ...

Where did the aids virus orignate?

What is P.I.D.?
i red a question earlier about P.I.D and dont know what it is, so could somebody please tell me!...

Can herpes be cured?
i know there are different types of herpes? So which ones can be ...

HPV, what is true?
Is it true it goes away or you have it for life? I have done so much research that some people say it goes away(including my own doctor and online) and some say it will stay there forever said some ...

Can you get herpes from french kissing a person with an open sore in there mouth if they don't have Herpes?

Does hpv and cervical cancer affect your ability to have kids?
i just found out i have hpv and there is a possibility that i could have cervical cancer and i wanted to know will i still be able to have kids....

I have small red bumps on my shaft should I see a doctor?

My friend has aids. Is he going to die?
Does he pain? i can't ask him. please, tell me what will happen to him?...

If you met the nice, great sense of humor, great body, you know the whole package and later...?
She confesses to you BEFORE you get intimate that she has herpes. Would you blow her off or would you educate yourself about this disease and give it a try?

*She got cheated on and got ...

Could mono be considered a form of herpes?

Is it true or not that HIV/AIDS is a disease of poverty? If so, in what ways do they contribute to poverty?
Argument I am having with co-worker....

How much does it hurt when you do it the first time?
SO..we know that the ladies pop the hymen and all..but exactly how much does it hurt? Is it to the point where it's unbearable? Thanks....

Is grinding completely safe?
Is rubbing with your clothes on, considered completely safe?
Even if done with a stranger?...

If AIDS is spread through the blood, why can't mosquitos and horseflies spread AIDS?

Aids and some Q just curios my friend sent theses Q to me?
if u can answer these that would be cool
25- Who does it affect?
26- Why did it spread so quickly and widely? (What did it become a pandemic?)
27- Why didn't the government of ...

My lips are burning and the sides of my lips have tiny cut, have any idea why?What should I do?
First of all I have crohns disease and in the past I had ulcers in my tongue.
A week ago I have been eating Doritos and popcorn like crazy(many movies),after like 3 days my lips start burning a ...

Been treated for chlamydia and i think i may have had it for 2 - 3 years???
do you think i will b infertile? im worried i may never have children
Additional Details
i feel so sad, ive only had 4 parteners and one of them turned out to be a right @...

What is the chance of catching STD from toilet seat?

What are the common symtoms of HPV?

SokuTofu
My Brother Fingered his girlfriend, and he freaked out.?
My brother fingered his girlfriend, and well, he's scared he might have an STD or something, he refuses to go to the doctor, because "my mom will find out about it". I told him "I think they take personal requests" but he wants to know for sure, so, here I am asking. Even if someone says no, I am taking him to the doctor :b
Additional Details
he's 19, and I'm 15, he's not to smart, he dropped out at 9th grade level, so, don't get angry at me, he's just concerned :o

his girlfriend supposedly has herpies, and I read somewhere that you can have herpies on any body parts.

dnd3d
Rating
Chances of him catching an STD by only fingering someone are very small. Maybe your brother shouldn't stick his fingers into anything if he's not mature enough. Tell him, I'll stick my fingers in his girl and she'll actually enjoy it.

megge♥
Rating
um you cant really get a STD on your finger if that's your question

Alabama
Rating
There is no need to take him to a doctor. You are overreacting. Have you heard of anyone getting syphilis, herpes or gonorrhea of finger?

sexpert86
Rating
Oh how ridiculous. What std would he have gotten on his finger? Fake question.

Emz
Its nearly impossible to get and STD from fingering someone

The doctor CANT tell you parents so dont worry about your mom finding out

dont panick its unlikely you have an STD.

Atheist, P.I.
The only way he might possibly have gotten *anything* is if he had an open wound on his finger. He's fine.

Mark C
Rating
its almost impossible for him to have a STD, if all he did was finger the girl. I think yuo and your brother are over reacting.

rtobor84
Rating
Well, I don't know where you are, but in the US it would be illegal for the Dr. to tell your mom, and I'm pretty sure it would be illegal anywhere else because he is an adult. Besides, what he is referring to (Herpes Whitlow, or herpes on your hands or fingers), is NOT considered an STD because most people who get it get it from touching a cold sore also. It's extremely rare from what I understand, though. As many people in this world who get cold sores (oral herpes), a lot more would have herpes whitlow if it were easy to catch.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, March 28, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy