Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Is Trichinosis considered a STD? If not, how do you catch it?

Do you know which of the Osbourne family has HIV?
Apparently Kelly Osbourne revealed a relative has been diagnosed with the HIV virus when she was at a charity do last night. She then burst into tears and walked off stage. Can't find any else ...

Is this normal?
i used monistat 1 last night and couple hours later white gooie discharge came out it looked like the capsle i had put in earlier. now im having white discharge that looks like medicine from it? is ...

Where did the aids virus orignate?

What is P.I.D.?
i red a question earlier about P.I.D and dont know what it is, so could somebody please tell me!...

Can herpes be cured?
i know there are different types of herpes? So which ones can be ...

HPV, what is true?
Is it true it goes away or you have it for life? I have done so much research that some people say it goes away(including my own doctor and online) and some say it will stay there forever said some ...

Can you get herpes from french kissing a person with an open sore in there mouth if they don't have Herpes?

Does hpv and cervical cancer affect your ability to have kids?
i just found out i have hpv and there is a possibility that i could have cervical cancer and i wanted to know will i still be able to have kids....

I have small red bumps on my shaft should I see a doctor?

My friend has aids. Is he going to die?
Does he pain? i can't ask him. please, tell me what will happen to him?...

If you met the nice, great sense of humor, great body, you know the whole package and later...?
She confesses to you BEFORE you get intimate that she has herpes. Would you blow her off or would you educate yourself about this disease and give it a try?

*She got cheated on and got ...

Could mono be considered a form of herpes?

Is it true or not that HIV/AIDS is a disease of poverty? If so, in what ways do they contribute to poverty?
Argument I am having with co-worker....

How much does it hurt when you do it the first time?
SO..we know that the ladies pop the hymen and all..but exactly how much does it hurt? Is it to the point where it's unbearable? Thanks....

Is grinding completely safe?
Is rubbing with your clothes on, considered completely safe?
Even if done with a stranger?...

If AIDS is spread through the blood, why can't mosquitos and horseflies spread AIDS?

Aids and some Q just curios my friend sent theses Q to me?
if u can answer these that would be cool
25- Who does it affect?
26- Why did it spread so quickly and widely? (What did it become a pandemic?)
27- Why didn't the government of ...

My lips are burning and the sides of my lips have tiny cut, have any idea why?What should I do?
First of all I have crohns disease and in the past I had ulcers in my tongue.
A week ago I have been eating Doritos and popcorn like crazy(many movies),after like 3 days my lips start burning a ...

Been treated for chlamydia and i think i may have had it for 2 - 3 years???
do you think i will b infertile? im worried i may never have children
Additional Details
i feel so sad, ive only had 4 parteners and one of them turned out to be a right @...

andre duran
Its true that if a man toches the bubbies they get bigger??

Ann S
Rating
what are you kidding me

gotplatelets89
no

Princess
Rating
hell no if it was my **** would be huge na just kiddin but no its immposible.

Juliet
Rating
NO...HOW OLD ARE U ?

Rafael C
Its not true they grow by there self!!!

dr marc r
this is a preposterous notion. there is no correllation between the breasts being manipulated and their ability to grow. it is all genetic im afraid

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, March 28, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy