Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

My friend has aids. Is he going to die?
Does he pain? i can't ask him. please, tell me what will happen to him?...

If you met the nice, great sense of humor, great body, you know the whole package and later...?
She confesses to you BEFORE you get intimate that she has herpes. Would you blow her off or would you educate yourself about this disease and give it a try?

*She got cheated on and got ...

Could mono be considered a form of herpes?

Is it true or not that HIV/AIDS is a disease of poverty? If so, in what ways do they contribute to poverty?
Argument I am having with co-worker....

How much does it hurt when you do it the first time?
SO..we know that the ladies pop the hymen and all..but exactly how much does it hurt? Is it to the point where it's unbearable? Thanks....

Is grinding completely safe?
Is rubbing with your clothes on, considered completely safe?
Even if done with a stranger?...

If AIDS is spread through the blood, why can't mosquitos and horseflies spread AIDS?

Aids and some Q just curios my friend sent theses Q to me?
if u can answer these that would be cool
25- Who does it affect?
26- Why did it spread so quickly and widely? (What did it become a pandemic?)
27- Why didn't the government of ...

My lips are burning and the sides of my lips have tiny cut, have any idea why?What should I do?
First of all I have crohns disease and in the past I had ulcers in my tongue.
A week ago I have been eating Doritos and popcorn like crazy(many movies),after like 3 days my lips start burning a ...

Been treated for chlamydia and i think i may have had it for 2 - 3 years???
do you think i will b infertile? im worried i may never have children
Additional Details
i feel so sad, ive only had 4 parteners and one of them turned out to be a right @...

What is the chance of catching STD from toilet seat?

What are the common symtoms of HPV?

To wear or not to wear?
im talking bout condom. Why do most men dont like wearing it......

Can you say AIDS people die suddenly

Can u get a std from head?
i was just ...

If you..............?
give someone head what are the chances of getting an std?...

Am i infected to HIV ?????// plz help !!! im scared !?
ok i made out with a girl at a party about 3-4 weeks ago...i live in Vancouver , Canada and it's been really cold recently...then 3-4 days later i got cold like sweating and chill and a bit pain ...

Can a cold sore be transmitted through food?

I don't have AIDS....?
but i sleep with a lot of women. I usually wear magnums, sometimes I go through 2-3 in a night per girl.
What are the chances still that I could contract AIDS or even the HIV?

I'...

OK..how can i ask this...can you sleep with someone and not contract hiv from that person??? help!!!?
i was talking to this man for a while. and i started hearing rumors that he had hiv. i asked him about it and of course he said no.. but, i have heard it from more than one person... i'm going ...

worried :(
HPV? and depressed?
Today I went to the doctors to get examined. I’ve had this issue for a long time almost 10 years but was too embrassed. Initially I thought this was a hemmoriod but recently been getting other symptoms. The doctor thinks it might be a wart or fistula. I’m hoping it’s the second as a wart would mean I may have an HPV. I don’t know how my bf will handle this and if he would want to stay with me. I’m really depressed right now and waiting for my diagnosis. A biopsy has been taken and will take about 10 days. I’m so worried right now and I keep searching online about the topic non stop. I hate myself for not addressing this problem earlier…. I hate waiting and not knowing what’s wrong with me… it’s a terrible feeling….
Additional Details
thank you for your support... I'm surprised how fast I got replies... I feel a lot better now.. my bf is away on a trip and I haven't been able to reach him.. I don't want to ruin his trip right now

Dbl Cheez Plz
HPV causes cervical cancer. Enjoy.

Confused Gal
hummm are you a male or female? either way dont sweat it yet.... i mean try to relax and prepare yourself for the diagnosis. Either way i am sure it is treatable and you'll be fine. I mean unfortunately 1 out of 4 americans have hov so you are not alone if you do... but dont count your chicks befire they hatch you know... good luck i wish you the best..

Daisy S
i know this is hard for you to take but try not to upset yourself too much. i know someone who has it and it's really managable if you get papsmears when needed. i know it can be cancer causing, but people rarely get it if they keep doing what they need to do. just pray and hope for the best, and i will pray for you as well. and change your name from worried . your gonna be ok.

A
Rating
I was told I had HPV too. If you get it monitored and treated it can go away. I found out through an abnormal pap. I never broke out with any warts or anything though. Not everyone breaks out with something, there are different forms of HPV. It can go away!!! The last pap I had showed a tremendous decrease in abnormal cells. Just talk to your doctor.

2 cents
Don't blame yourself. At least you're educating yourself about this and trying to get treated. You shouldn't hate yourself. Sometimes people get diseases they have no control over. You're not alone. I'm sure other people have gone through this kind of thing -- the waiting and worrying. We're here to support you.

sdh0407
You are jumping to conclusions. The best thing to do now is to own up to it and get your bfs support. At least you could stop hating yourself for lying about it.

bananas
Rating
You are probably going to kill me for saying this,
BUT....

Everythings gonna be OK

At least you dong have HIV!!!

HVP is not curable but after awhile its not contagious anymore.

Your boyfriend might not take this well it depends how long you guys have been togheter. With or without his support your gonna be fine. Take it one day at a time and Pray.

I HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU!!!

NoBama08
Rating
yep

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, March 28, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy