Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 17 and would like to get an HIV without my parents knowing?
i'm to scared to telll them. what info do i need to carry with me?ex social security things like that.
Additional Details
i'm sorry hiv test....

Can men have a yeast infection and pass it on to their partner?

Does HIV kill red or white blood cells? Does this change the appearance of the blood?

HIV from eating food?
I was eating a sandwich today and I noticed there was blood on it. Now this blood could be mine since I have bad gums but in case it wasnt mine and it was from the person who prepared it, was I at ...

Why hasn't someone invented a STD home testing kit?
Is this not the way forward to getting rid of STDs?...

Can you get herpes by using someelse`s lipstick who has herpes?

STD Infection ??
what is mean by STD infection what are the symptons of ...

I am a female Can I spread HPV to my partner?

If my sister uses my razor after me and I've cut myself, can she get aids?
i was told that my sister is at risk for sharing my razor, but how can that be true when we have the same blood?...

Would you date someone with an std?
If you really liked someone, would them having herpies effect the way you see them? I mean, if you respect them wouldnt you stick it out or would you run for the hills.......

My "cat" can catch a cold?
I has sum green stuff coming out my privates and my friendgirl Jamie says it must has a cold... this right...do i needs to see a docta for it
Additional Details
aussie you had dis befo I ...

Can a person die from cervical cancer or HPV?

Should the most promiscuous people be treated first of STDs?

Is it normal if your right inner lip on your Virgina is bigger then your left?
is it normal to have your right one bigger then your left...?...

Can a pap smear detect STD's?

Can someone please tell me what can be the cause of UTI's that occur every couple of months or so?

Its true that if a man toches the bubbies they get bigger??

Hpv question can u help?
i have hpv and i heard that u can get cervical cancer, but how long does it take for you to get it???? and can u die from hpv if u dont get cervical cancer?...

My Brother Fingered his girlfriend, and he freaked out.?
My brother fingered his girlfriend, and well, he's scared he might have an STD or something, he refuses to go to the doctor, because "my mom will find out about it". I told him "I ...

Does one single act of sodomy many years ago mean that I can never be a blood donor?

jerseygrrl4life
How can a man get tested for Chlamydia??
I need to know first how serious chlamydia is and how does a man go about getting tested for it? What if he doesn't have health insurance? Does anyone have any information?!! I found out that I have it, got treated for it, and still have it! Which means my bf never got tested! We don't know who had it first or where we got it from but I want it gone!!!!! Someone please HELP ME!!!
Additional Details
thank you for all ur answers......i need to know also where to find a clinic? anyone know if there is a website or something?

Pixel
Rating
He should be able to go to Planned Parenthood for testing.

gangadharan_nair
Rating
Please visit Genito-urinary medicine (GUM) clinic in your area. The service is free and your identity will be kept as confidential.

CigarMike
Go to any City hospital, they should be able to not only test you for it but also give you medication to take. I just looked on the web and the usual treatment is antibiotics. Get treatment as soon as possible.

David B
county health dept, identify himself as a contact.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy