Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is it ok for me too run 1 hour a day im only 14?
i love ...

Could I die?
I went to my doctor and she told me I am anorexic. My family had already said I was but I didnt beleive them. I used to be 5'1 and 111 lbs and now I am 104lbs. I keep losing more and more weight....

Am I fat?I am 180 pounds. Look at that picture.?

Have you ever done weight watchers? How did it work for you?
I just joined weight watchers today in hopes of losing at least like 55 pounds. Any tips on dieting? Excericising that worked really well for you? Also with the weight watchers diet I am using the ...

Is my height and weight regular for my age?
I am 13, going to be a freshman next year, 5'8, and 110 pounds. Is that normal?
Additional Details
by the way, I eat alot. :-)...

Am i fatt or average???
im 13, 148 lbs and 5'9''
i have a big boned body structure
some people sayy im too skinny and others dissagree
well, im not so confident but the doctor says if i loose ...

Am I overweight?
I am 110 and 5,3...

How can I stop getting blisters on my feet????
I walk about 4 miles a day and I come home with huge blisters! I have tried all kinds of shoes. I don't know what to do but it hurts!!!

Thank you.
Additional Details

I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!...

How can i lose 20 ponds in one week????????
im trying to inpress a girl i like at school.............

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE!?
I have just started 8th grade. 13 years old. I want to order this exercise tape called Slim in 6. http://www.beachbody.com...

How can a 13 year old girl loose 10lb. in 2 weeks?

Additional Details
if i weigh alot more than im supposed to (170lb.)...

Am i fat?
I weigh 100 pounds and i am 5'5 i think i need to loose 20 pounds i am the cheerleading squad captin and this summer we are going to an overweight childrens camp to pump them up and help them ...

How can i lose twenty pounds in two days?

Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?
Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?...

Why am i always hungry after dinner?
i eat til i am like full then ten mins later im like hungry again, i am 13 years old.
Additional Details
i dont eat alot of junk ...

I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

If a cookie contains 110 calories and you cut it in half do you consume HALF the calories??
or is it just bogus.? like no matter how big the piece is its still going to contain that many calories.?...

If i eat about 600-800 calories a day..?
is it dangerous?.. i'm not fat! i just want to get toned and lose the stubborn little fat i have here and there before the summer, especially my little love handles.. besides my love handles i ...

Cupcake
How much weight do I need to loose to look really skinny?
Like olsen twin/nicole richie skinny?

Im 5ft 4 and 122 pounds

how much more do i need to loose?
Additional Details
No nasty replies please, I really need to do this or I wont get into dance school :(

Schmitty
Rating
Please don't lose that much weight. Take it from a guy, that is not attractive. If you were healthy, then that would be attractive. Don't lose that much weight.

peachy01
Rating
Nicole Richie? Jeeez, Don't model your figure after her or the Olsen twins! Just be your self! I guess If you want to lose weight then like 10 pounds at the most!!
♥ Peachy ♥

el kyle
loose 501480934823804 pounds

Kristin
omg you DONT want too look like nicole richie or the olsen twins. Unless you want to look anorexic or something. Yes dancers are very skinny but they look toned and in shape. These celebs just look like they havnt eatin in months. Dancers are athletes and serious athletes take care of their bodies. Just cut back on the junk ( maybe go on a 1500 cal. diet) and excersize more. DONT starve yourself. weight also depends on how much muscle you have and bone structure its different for everyone

♥Mrs. Double Inferno
Its really not the weight, Actually its about toning your body. I say you lose 10 more. Then start toning your body.

Raymond F
y would u wanna look dat skinny??
girls need *** lol

gabby
Rating
wow people who are 5'4 should only be in the 130lbs....you are skinny.....lord what is wrong with you girls now a days

basketballerneo44
Honestly i dont think you should want to look like the olsen twins and definately not nicole richie skinny because it isnt healthy but about 23 lbs

Pauly
5'4 122 POUNDS IS NOT A BAD WEIGHT. Being skinny isn't healthy and obsessive dieting can lead to anorexia, bulimia, and other eating disorders. if you want to lose weight, do it gradually (a couple pounds week). In your case you should not lose over 10 pounds total! be sure to eat a healthy diet with all the food groups, exercise, get enough rest, and don't become obsessed. Your not fat and not far from being skinny.

Dark W
Rating
that is already a good weight for that height
stay as is

taylorg9393
Rating
I'm sure you beautiful the way you are but i can understand you dance problem :/

omgshkristin
Rating
Well how old are you? It depends on your age to see how much weight you need to lose. I would say about 20 pounds

NENA
Rating
about 18 lb

sophia
Rating
i think you are just fine, but if you really wanna lose weight i would say try to get to like 115 and see how you feel

julius923
How wide is your elbow? See link.

rr1rip
It depends on you. Just don't over do it.

brokenAngel353
Rating
you're already a normal, HEALTHY weight. depending on your frame, you might be underweight. you shouldn't be as skinny as those girls, you've probably heard it before but thats not attractive at all. most guys think it looks really gross, too. and if its trying to get into dance school, you already sound like you're at a normal to thin size so it should not be a problem

Jessica
im 5'2 anf about 105, but im a couple of inches shorter than you so you will need to weigh a little more to be healthy.

Chicago Bears Fan
Oh, hunny..... I can't tell you but don't do anything that will put your health at risk. Just cut back on some food, work out and see what happens.

luhb u much!!
15-20 poundss
just don't starve yourselff
and youre already pretty skinny but good luckk =)

TigerLily
at 5'4 your at your normal weight

i you want to look like an olsen twin alien (making fun of them not you)

10-20 pounds i dont recommend it its scary and you can really hurt your self

but to look like them you would have to be very under weight

Mel
Rating
You'll need to lose about 110 or 115 lbs. Good luck.

buttercupelkin
Rating
Nicole Hmm lets see 121 lbs

Lerona S
22 pounds.

aj22
You don't want to look like them, they have eating disorders.

Csoccerstar14
Rating
no dance school is worth becoming anorexic, im 5'4 and i only wish i was 122. nicole richie was anorexic till she got prego. but honestly if u want to lose weight and still be happy and healthy without looking gross i would say 10 lbs. Good Luck

Hope i helped

Kyla P
Rating
I'd say maybe 5-10 pounds more...

But I'd also like to say that it's a shame that your dance school is making this a requierment of you. You are at a healthy weight and shouldn't be forced to lose weight to be accepted into a dance school.

smlybug06
Rating
Honestly, I'm sure you look fine, but if you want to lose weight do it the healthy way. But please don't lose too much because it would be UNhealthy for you.
Talk to your doctor about how much you should lose.

lindsaykinz.
so your dance at school only has anerexic people in dance? the olsen twins AND nicole richie are anerexic if you havent looked into it they have major eating problems, and crack problems. just do it the right way. eat right and work out every morning.

Andrew
Why you would want to look like Miss Auschwitz 1942, I've no idea, but if you do, you would have to get closer to 100 lbs.

TheCocaineDiaries
Rating
Very VERY skinny? Probably around 90-something. Normal skinny would be 100, and a good, slightly skinny weight would be 110. 120 is a normal weight.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy