Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Im 11 and i think im fat on my thighs (ahh) i weigh 125 wat i do?

Additional Details
plus im 5"1' and a ...

How fast can I lose 50-60 pounds?
I'm a very active person. I play tennis and volleyball after school every day along with doing 1 hour to 1 hour 1/2 dance routines at night. What is the best way to lose 50-60 pounds fast? And ...

I am trying to cut out junk food but love it too much.?
When I get a craving for it, what techniques can I use to stop myself??...

How much should a 13 year old weigh if they are 5'1"????
It's not for me, but greatly appreciated
=]...

Am i overweight?
i am almost 13 and i am about 5'4'' and i weight like 150. Don't be nice just yes or no. if yes (most likely) could you give me some things i could do to lose some?? I am also in ...

Are low calorie yoghurts fattening?
i love yoghurts and i have them all the time but are they really fattening?...

How can I get out of P.E.?
Yes, I am lazy....

Im 13 lost alot of weight and ive just blacked out !! but i feel fat what do i do !!?
Hey im laura im 13 over the last few weeks ive starved myself i feel so fat people call me fat ive lost alot of weight and im starting to like how i look but i cant stop what im doing ive just ...

Tell me the easiest & fastest way to put on weight???
I'm sixteen, terribly Handsome, but the only drawback I have is my Weight 55kgs which isn't matching my Height 5'9'' (five feet nine inches) Kindly let me know some useful ...

How can I get more muscle in my legs?
and arms and how can I get great ...

I'm a thin vegetarian male, whats the best way for me to gain muscle without having to eat meat?
I'm 30 years old, 6ft with a 30" in wist which I want to keep but how do I bulk up on muscle on my chest, arms and legs without eating loads of meat? I go to the gym for about 2 hours 3 ...

Is drinking water bad? water weight?
I heard drinking water is good and that drinking alot of water can help yu looe weight, but then whats water weight? So do I gain weight drinking water?...

Im 16 and im seriously overweight i need to loose weight any ideas?
well im very overweight i dont like many vegetables and i am very pickey at what i eat i really need help because i dance a lot and im the largest in the group and hate it please help me and dont say ...

Does the stomache shrink when a person looses weight?

My butts way to big for my body, what do I do?
I am a regular sized prson Not fat nor super skinny
Additional Details
OMG people I am like the most atheltic girl in my school!!! i don't think i need to do any more work outs than ...

Whats the most effective way to fight cravings for sweets, chocolate or pastry?

I am an 18 year old who has a beer belly, is there a solution?
I have gained 50 pounds in the course of one year. I wieghed in about 170 when I was 17 now I am 220, and I have grown but not too much. Most of the weight was stored in my abdominal area. I have ...

How can i get thinner arms?

For the guys?
what do u boys think about a girls weight? does it matter? i mean do u like model skinny, curvy, fat, whatever??? do they have to be a certain weight? what? just tell me wat ya think please :)...

Yea i have 8 kids?
me an my hubby work damn hard an no we claim no state benefits.all my children were wanted and are loved.and yes we have a telly yawnnnnnnnn.and id much rather be a size 12 then a size 22 plus im ...

nananclark
Help me please?
i really want to lose weigh tbu ti don't like working out and i love junk food. what can i do?
Additional Details
and i'm also 14 and in 7th grade people

tracy
Rating
hello,maybe you can drink more China Tea,the tea can get rid of greasiness when you eat more firecake or a lot of sweetfood.it can make you eupepsia.have a try.

Cassie Z
Try to at least walk more during the day, since that is an easy way to work out that doesn't make you sweaty. Try buying a pedometer and aiming for a certain number of steps each day. Also try eating more fiber. I've heard that for every gram of fiber you consume, your body doesn't absorb seven calories or something like that. Aim for 25-35 grams a day and you should excrete 245 calories. That's like running 3 miles!

*sweets*
unfortunately u can't lose weight without exercise.... However, if u exercise u can eat all the junk food u want.

Schleppy
Rating
LOL...join the club ! If you're really serious about losing weight and keeping it off, you're going to have to change your diet and lifestyle. Nobody can eat a lot of junk food and get no exercise and expect to stay slim, especially as you get older. But if you're really not ready for that kind of commitment, one thing you could try in the meantime is to decrease your portion size. If you go to McDonalds, for example, get a Happy Meal (small hamburger, small fries) instead of a Big Mac Combo. You'd be surprised how many calories you can save over time just by making simple changes like that.

I also agree with the person who suggested Weight Watchers. I did it and it worked for me.

char
Hello,
here's something you might want to try,
walk everywhere or around your block or to the store,
limit the junk food and do more fruit and juice and lots of water.
and see how you feel eat smaller meals and eat fruit for a snack or even crackers to ease the hunger ,
i went on a cracker and tea binge once and did alot of waking but it help me lose the weight but it wasn't healthy so just try to stick with the fruit and veggies for snacks and maybe some junk once a month and walk....

Amber
this summer go outside and play outdoor games with some pals like frizby, tennis or go swimming it is the best wat to exersize and have not well doing it. Also you should lay off the junk food. If you like sea food eat more of that and other lean meats. Avoid sauses there so fatty. Instead of eating a whole chocolate bar have 1/4 of it instead. Also drink diet soda instead of regular soda. Drink more water and eat a nice big breakfast it will lessen your cravings through out the day. Vegetables are good and their your friend.
Good luck =)

Maa Su
drink 4 glasses of plain water before you go on an eating binge.....every time
To begin with, the loo runs will be good exercise, the water will begin washing muck out from inside and the eating sprees will reduce as your tummy can hold only so much!

claire l
do something like try out for a sport that you enjoy! and you will be losing weight without even thinking of junk food! cause youll be having so much funn!

angel-fire
umm laxitives ( over dosing is stupid but it might work if ur gonna eat junk food and exercise very little)

Louella R
try trim spa

it will increase your energy level (encourage you to do something physical..like swimming walking running treadmill,anything to get you sweating and your heart rate up{

also..it cuts your desire for pigging out on junk food
you are what you eat
a moment on your lips
a lifetime on your hips

bridetobebrandie
It takes a committment, no junk food, and you HAVE to work out.

tribilin
Rating
dint eat junk food! early in the mourning drink a little bit of olive oil (extra virgin) breakfast,lunch normal (no junk food) and that all no more food untill tomorrow you see very soon the diference it is hard at the bigining but soon your body get the point

mother of 3
your going to have to give up junk food and exercise,sacrifice
if you want that beach body you have to work for it
good luck
check out this web site for help.
http://www.sparkpeople.com/

boysxlie
face it, you arent going to lose weight by sitting on ur butt and eating junk food. there is no way. sorry.

work out and eat right.

Neonkttie
Rating
get 8-10 hours of sleep for sure, still try to eat healthier snacks like fruit that you can also sweeten if you want, and then junk food will be more of a treat when you want a treat on the side ;) also drink a bunch of water..... I was told that if you don't have to pee when someone asks you randomly, it means your not drinking enough.... do you have to now?! lol... hope I could help!

Tyrone Biggums
Rating
Wear trash bags over your clothes all of the time

magendazzler
Rating
its a really hard addiction to stay away from junk food. just always remind yourself if you eat anything thats high in fat or calories you HAVE blown off your whole diet for that day!!! i drink at least one light and fit smoothie a day. when i NEED something to snack on i go to the fridge and get one of those. They have only 60 calories and its a regular size smoothie. They are really nice!!!! Also if you dont wanna work out just take a mile long walk. It's not hard and doesnt take much time. Sorry to tell you but you cant become more fit not laying off of the junk food and working out. wow how amazing would that be! Good luck!!!

Ol' Sasquatch
Rating
Walk a lot! This and eat a lot of vegetables! Great recipes are available on-line!

The Ol' Sasquatch Ü

Tom Cashman
Rating
Weight Watchers Points works great - you can sub out junk food with some alternatives, but stay within the points and it will work for you if you want it to.

Good luck!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy