Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Yea i have 8 kids?
me an my hubby work damn hard an no we claim no state benefits.all my children were wanted and are loved.and yes we have a telly yawnnnnnnnn.and id much rather be a size 12 then a size 22 plus im ...

5'10 model only 110lbs !!??
I watched a news program last night about how models smoke to suppress their appetite so that they don't have to eat; this one chick said she was 5'10 and 110 pounds! I was thinking of ...

Am i anorexic?
i dont eat breakfast and i dont eat lunch at school.i am naturally very skinny (one of those people who can eat a ton but never get fat). i dont eat not bcuz i think i am fat...i just dont like ...

How many calories a day?
How many calories a day should you have to be healthy but loose some weight. I know its more than 1000....

14 years old 5'4 and i weigh 117!!?
Do i need to lose weight??...

Is this a healthy body type for my age?
Im 13, about 137 lbs. 5'4 size 6-8...do you think I should start excercising more and eating much more healthier, or not worry about it for a while?
Additional Details
If you think I...

Does alcohol speed up your metabolism while on a diet?

How can I grow taller?
I wanna grow taller and I will realy wanna boost my height a lot in the next 2 months can I do that, I keep hearing from friends what helps is doing sports and eating well, please tell me which ...

I am 12 and weight 130 pounds. am i overweight??

Additional Details
i am 5ft3....

I'm 5'2" and 120 lbs, should I loose weight (pic included)?
http://i420.photobucket. http://i420.photobucket.
T...

Is my eating today ok? Im 17 5'5 118lbs.....trying to lose weight for a beach holiday?
Its 1pm

Bfast: Dry cereal
Lunch: Shaved chicken with a bit of spinach and fetta

I will snack on an apple and other fruit.....

What should I have for dinner? Will ...

Why should I not eat whatever I want?
It's a debate I have between me and a friend of mine. We both take multivitamins, but I still try to eat right (cutting back on red meat, eating fruits and veggies). He on the other hand eats ...

HELP ME PLEASE! I am 17 and a FAT skinny person?
I think Im a FAT skinny person
Im 5'5 118lbs
Im going on a beach holiday in 2 months and wna wear a bikini
How can I tone up?
I dont have time cos im in year 12 and work.

Really want to lose weight this month, advice?
When I moved in with my husband over the summer I was exactly the size I looked good as--curvy but healthy. But after living with my husband... I ate more. I really shouldn't have, but I didn...

I'm the fattest i've ever been!!?
help! i thought i was like 100lbs but weighed myself this morning and the scales said 103, i actually can't remember the last time i weighed this much. my absoloute highest weight was like 106...

VASISHRAJ
Tell me the easiest & fastest way to put on weight???
I'm sixteen, terribly Handsome, but the only drawback I have is my Weight 55kgs which isn't matching my Height 5'9'' (five feet nine inches) Kindly let me know some useful tips.

JL<3JL
Rating
eat bigmacs

Y!A Protection Officer
buy some chips ice cream and sit on your couch all day don't exercise and eat the best junk food you like you will see results hahaha

Chris S
Rating
fat weight, eat ice cream right before you go to bed.
muscle weight, protein and work out

deathbymonkeys69
Rating
Twinkies, bigmacs, lots of protein and french fries.

cathy c
You could always just eat McDonalds! LOL... Seriously, did you see Michael Moore's comentary on Fat in the USA... or something like that. BUT, I would not recommend that. Have you tried protein shakes or a better idea would be to talk to someone at your local GNC or nutrition store for some expert advice.

Allieღ
Rating
Just keep eating fast food and junk food all the time. Watch out to not go overboard and over weight though! lol. Oh, and there are also certain types of pills that make you gain weight, contact your doctor or go to a pill/drug store near you to get some. Dont go over board on those either!

~allie

Max Power
Rating
Go To MacDonald's for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

christine a
Rating
Eat like there's no tomorrow, dont exercise, eat a lot of fast food, pig out on pasta and sugars, just over indulge, when you sit down to eat a meal, eat really fast before your stomach realizes its full.

♥♥melanie♥♥
Rating
eat healthy food(veggies, guys should eat steak) and work out alot(try lifting weights)
actually, don't eat steak( i consider animal-eaters to be canibals), try lotsa vitamins and lotsa healthy stuff like protein shakes so you'll be buff and really hot. ;-)

PatsyAnn
building muscles will put on the fastest weight and it's easy when you move up to heavier weights...plus eat more carbs to make more energy...

sexy babe
this z rly an effective thingy,. just try it:
eat datez with cucumberz

**i had a drink before that ya can take it twice daily n ur weight will amasingly increase,, i dun remmeber tz name so just go to a pharmacy n ask for an effective thingy

Tim Br
Thin is healthy.

rhcp3
Eat more carolies than you should making you fat but run a lot and work out using weights which should turn the fat you gain into muscle fat! Macho MAcho man!!

Grainov Truth
Eat protein foods like meat,taters and veges and fruits and work out lifting weights. It will come.

sexy_lil_mama
Rating
eat i mean alot!

pinkpolkadot34
eat like a hungry cow.

elvenjewl
Rating
Hmmm... when I was younger I was having trouble keeping my weight up (because of a medication I was taking made me never hungry), and the doctor made me drink these nasty protein shakes. They never really worked, though. I suggest just eating like crazy (healthy stuff) and working out.

Cody
Rating
Most bodybuilders will tell you "protein, protein, protein. . . " Actually, it takes more energy to burn protein than carbs. You may have a harder time if you increase your protein too much. The basics: eat every 3 hours if possible. Increase your complex carbs. Think of your meals as a 2/3 carb 1/3 protein portion. Eat right before you go to bed. Otherwise, you are starving your body for 7 - 8 hours. Do not skip meals.

Take a good multi-vitamin. If you are into supplements, I recommend creatine on 6 week cycles with a 10-14 day break between each cycle. It is not necessary to spend hundreds of dollars on supplements each month. Drink 12 ounces of water with meals. Second, dedicate yourself to a good strength conditioning program. Combination free weights and machines. Concentrate on power exercises (ie: squats, bench presses, etc). Work out 4-6 days a week for 1 hour at a time. Before working out, stretch and do about 10 min of cardio (bike, treadmill, jump rope, etc). Try to minimize your cardio because you will burn calories and increase metabolism like crazy. Maybe, only do 30 minutes of cardio,1 day a week, in addition to your 10 minute warm ups before lifting.

wiemercats
protein powders, and hit the weights 5 days a week for a year. Or you could do steroids and get the results a bit soon at the cost of your health. There is no fast way to put on healthy muscle weight without doing the work. Be patient and consistent and the weight will come.

samantha24
OH GOD DONT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE, buy some meal replacement stuff either bars or shalkes and eat them in ADDITION to what you already eat or a good weightgain shake is

1 scoop Ice cream
2-3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1 glass milk
1/2 a banana

toss them into a blender and you have what the proffesionals drink to gain weight in a healthy way

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy