Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can i get thinner arms?

For the guys?
what do u boys think about a girls weight? does it matter? i mean do u like model skinny, curvy, fat, whatever??? do they have to be a certain weight? what? just tell me wat ya think please :)...

Yea i have 8 kids?
me an my hubby work damn hard an no we claim no state benefits.all my children were wanted and are loved.and yes we have a telly yawnnnnnnnn.and id much rather be a size 12 then a size 22 plus im ...

5'10 model only 110lbs !!??
I watched a news program last night about how models smoke to suppress their appetite so that they don't have to eat; this one chick said she was 5'10 and 110 pounds! I was thinking of ...

Am i anorexic?
i dont eat breakfast and i dont eat lunch at school.i am naturally very skinny (one of those people who can eat a ton but never get fat). i dont eat not bcuz i think i am fat...i just dont like ...

How many calories a day?
How many calories a day should you have to be healthy but loose some weight. I know its more than 1000....

14 years old 5'4 and i weigh 117!!?
Do i need to lose weight??...

Is this a healthy body type for my age?
Im 13, about 137 lbs. 5'4 size 6-8...do you think I should start excercising more and eating much more healthier, or not worry about it for a while?
Additional Details
If you think I...

Does alcohol speed up your metabolism while on a diet?

How can I grow taller?
I wanna grow taller and I will realy wanna boost my height a lot in the next 2 months can I do that, I keep hearing from friends what helps is doing sports and eating well, please tell me which ...

I am 12 and weight 130 pounds. am i overweight??

Additional Details
i am 5ft3....

I'm 5'2" and 120 lbs, should I loose weight (pic included)?
http://i420.photobucket. http://i420.photobucket.
T...

Is my eating today ok? Im 17 5'5 118lbs.....trying to lose weight for a beach holiday?
Its 1pm

Bfast: Dry cereal
Lunch: Shaved chicken with a bit of spinach and fetta

I will snack on an apple and other fruit.....

What should I have for dinner? Will ...

Why should I not eat whatever I want?
It's a debate I have between me and a friend of mine. We both take multivitamins, but I still try to eat right (cutting back on red meat, eating fruits and veggies). He on the other hand eats ...

HELP ME PLEASE! I am 17 and a FAT skinny person?
I think Im a FAT skinny person
Im 5'5 118lbs
Im going on a beach holiday in 2 months and wna wear a bikini
How can I tone up?
I dont have time cos im in year 12 and work.

Really want to lose weight this month, advice?
When I moved in with my husband over the summer I was exactly the size I looked good as--curvy but healthy. But after living with my husband... I ate more. I really shouldn't have, but I didn...

I'm the fattest i've ever been!!?
help! i thought i was like 100lbs but weighed myself this morning and the scales said 103, i actually can't remember the last time i weighed this much. my absoloute highest weight was like 106...

Ziekerz
How can I get out of P.E.?
Yes, I am lazy.

rubixsquare
Rating
become retarded

Chelsie.BaBy
Rating
1. ditch.
2. have your parents excuse you out of class.

masseur_at_play
take it on pass fail (if thats an option), and don't worry how you do in it... I've turned many classes into study halls that I took on pass fail... hey guess what it doesn't go on my G.P.A., go ahead and fail me

Chef Michael
You get dizzy and light headed when you're physically active. You can fall and hurt yourself. Good luck!!!

Learning and Teaching
i wanna get out of my class too! i'm lazy AND i'm there's one other girl lol.

dms
Rating
fake like you have a breathing problem, when you have to run just walk,cut p.e. class be creative.

CYP450
Rating
Develop a terminal illness. That's usually good for a note.

iainl22
Rating
Drop out of school

vic_viper_001
Rating
Don't skip out on P.E.! If you do, you're much more likely to become a colossal "fat body", and how would that get you a girlfriend?!

mnkboy132
hope you enjoy the thought of being fat after your 20 because thats where your headed.

vans_rowley_fan
Rating
Skip the class,
Get a fake cast,
forge a doc's note.

google fake doc's note's maybe theres something there

miss alexa.
I think many high schools are lowering the P.E. requirement...but really, you shouldn't do it. Once you become an adult..or well, you get out of high school, it will be harder to manage some time to exercise (unless you're someone who does it often...but you're probably not...) and that can harm your health if you eat a lot too. It depends, I guess. The choice is yours though... so to get out for a random day, just pretend you just started feeling really sick. The doctor's note crap is usually something most teachers won't buy unless it is, well, real.

RIVERKID
Rating
Say you have an illness (like asthma), or that you can't run.

jack
Rating
Go to the library instead (worked for me and I got a passing grade).

Tony C
LImp and moan a lot

thismsngersux
Rating
don't dress out and be the loser that has to go to study hall

delilah
umm if you dont want to do pe do it in summer in 3 weeks instead of one year thats what i did adn was done with pe

Grasshopper
Rating
ROTC...You might wanna reconsider that PE again.

Robert D
Break a bone. That usually works.

FaZizzle
Say that you're pregnant-works like a charm

It'll be a miracle conception considering you don't have a uterus.

nirvana_billvicious
uhh a nice fake limp will work..... dont break the character either....... hide in the crapper?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy