Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Is it safe to use household bleach to whiten teeth?

Anyone stick toothbrushes up there nose ?
I was brushing my teeth on Saturday morning and a friend arrived at my house. I began brushing my teeth faster so that my friend didn't have to wait. My wrist was like a blur as I frantically ...

Will getting my Wisdom teeth removed hurt?
Do they give you General anesthetic for the removal of 4 wisdom teeth? Also, Does anybody know what kind of pain killers will be prescribed when the surgery is over?...

I'm gonna get braces soon? ?
How do they put the braces on and does it hurt?
I hate when dentist dig deep into your mouth it's yucky.
Is there anything yucky about braces?

All braces info is welcome.<...

What happens if a vampire bites somebody with AIDS or Hepatitis?

Should I get anthesisa(sleep) while taking wisdom teeth out or be awake? Have you got it done before?
Have you taken wisdom teeth out? Does it hurt the process? They gave me option of sleeping or being awake.. I was thinking sleeping but I mite get ride after an hour of the surgery being done. I ...

Since my kids teeth are gonna fall out anyway, do I have to let them brush daily?
Those Dora, Sponge Bob, and Diego toothbrushes are VERY expensive.
Additional Details
does it HAVE to be listerine? Or can I use ...

Daughter has toothache with severe jaw pain?
painkillers and other remedies not working more worried bout jaw pain she cant eat properly got worse last 36 ...

My mouth is a bloody mess!?
Is got some bleedin gums...my choppers are perfect otherwise.What ch'all reckon I dew?...

HELP with BRACES??
Okay so I went to the orthodontist on Saturday and he applied a chain to my 4 front teeth, IT KILLS. Please is there anything I can do to stop the pain. My gap is closing but it hurts so bad i feel ...

How often do you visit your dentist?
I go every six months or so, I had a check up this morning and everything was fine again and I don't need any treatment. Do you think it'll be okay to go once a year or should I keep up ...

Braces????
I'm getting braces do they ...

Is it ok to chew sugar free chewing gum with braces?
I know you aren't supposed to chew gum with braces, but what about sugar free gum? Some people have told me that its ok with sugar free though. If anyone has any good or bad experiences please ...

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

About braces...?
I just got my braces. I had one day of 'throbbing' in my teeth. Now my teeth feel fine...are my braces 'still working'? I don't see my denstist for 7 weeks and I just can'...

Kayla
I always have bad breath!?
I just brushed my teeth 2 hours ago and It already smells bad and I haven't ate yet. I have been to the dentist recently and they said nothing about any bad tooth. What could this be?

internationalistic
could be little white rotting pices of food in your tonsils.

G.R.
Brush your tounge and eat altoids

John J in love with doglover2962
go to dentist

tomorjerry
Gargle a cup of lukewarm water mixed with salt or half a lemon juice.This is best done before going to bed. Chew parsley leaves,which are sure to keep your breath fresh. More useful remedies at http://useinfo5.blogspot.com/

Red
Rating
make sure you floss and also there are tongue scrapers to get bacteria off your tongue.

j dddddd
Rating
floss daily cuz food can get caught and it'll sit there and rot. flossing will also keep your gums healthy and prevent smelly gingivitis.
also, brush your tongue every time you brush your teeth. especially in the very back--it'll make you gag, but thats where most of the smelly bacteria are.
listerine will kill germs too.

mark s
Do you floss daily and also brush your tongue

Loreen W
brush your tonge and use listerine

clobot
Rating
Sometimes bad breath can be caused by this build up of stuff that seems to come out of your tonsils like if they were infected...you should take a gander back there and see if there are any whitishy yellow ...chunks back there. They cause really bad breath.

Suzie H
It sounds like your body is toxic. You should try eating just raw foods for a while and drinking lots of water. There are several ways to detoxify your body. Check out your local natural food store or health food store and see which one works best for you. I recommend these books: "Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days, Second Edition by Peter Glickman", "The Complete Master Cleanse: A Step-by-Step Guide to Maximizing the Benefits of The Lemonade Diet by Tom Woloshyn" and "The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs"

laura g
Try brushing the roof of your mouth and your tounge as well

Barry M
Could be stomach odors. You can buy pills that are supposed to elimiante bad breath caused by that.

But more than likely, it's something in your mouth. You may have a bad tooth and don't know it, or diseased gums. Brush your teeth, and your tongue, and use a good mouthwash, something minty. Also chew gum that will keep your mouth clean.

HandyMan
Rating
Floss regularly; use Listerine mouthwash.
Never, ever, brush your tongue with a toothbrush, it can be dangerous (just ask your dentist).

ricnoodle
Rating
You need to floss your teeth regularily.

Hey U, Yeah U..Get over here
Rating
it's the overgrowth of bacteria in your mouth. Few things could be the problem. You could have gingivitis, but the dentist would have said something to you. Brush your tongue regularly to get the bacteria off you tongue. And another thing that can cause bad breath that has nothing to do with your mouth is sinus problems...do you have a sinus infection? Do you have allergies? if you have these sort of problems then that will be the main source of your bad breathe. Got to the ENT (Ears, Nose, Throat Doc.) and get your sinuses looked at.

KenOfTheWest
Rating
It's your tongue. Our tongue's collect bacteria, you have to brush your tongue as well.

shosho
Rating
they are more than one reasons ONE OF THOSE may be you have pocket (space) between your teeth and your gum ( gingiva ) . SO eating crowd in pokets . " any way that not BIG problem '

Magpie
Same as what others said, but also you might want to pick up a pack of the Oral B finger toothbrushes for on the go.

katiiebabbiiee
Rating
Everyone gets it, its just what happens. Your mouth gets dry and starts smelling. I always have chewing gum/mouthwash spray with me. It Helps =]
I hope i helped youu x Katie

alan c
Don't forget to floss. Food and plaque gets stuck in hard to reach places in between teeth. After flossing, use mouthwash antiseptic to remove bacteria that may continue to grow in those hard to reach places that cause bad breath.

Good luck.

; )

thewraithcometh
What u call "bad breath" is actually called halitosis. It is caused by lack of food in your stomach!

JULIORX2
Use Dental floss before brushing your teeth and after your done brush your teeth brush your tongue for 2-3 minutes then use Listerine.

Damocles
Rating
Do you have a dry mouth? Maybe you breath through the mouth rather than the nose? Sometimes if your mouth dries out, it can really help along plaque and germs that cause bad breath. Maybe drink more water (lay off sugary drinks like soda pop).

shaRT
Rating
You need to have your teeth cleaned most likely; sometimes you can have food that is stuck in your teeth gaps, which create bacteria that causes bad breath.

Best thing to do is to get your teeth cleaned and try brushing 2x a day, followed by a rinse of mouthwash.

Bad breath can also be caused if you breathe from your mouth more so than your nose; air can constantly dry out your tongue.

AnaStaiya
Rating
dont forget to brush your tounge i think you should eat to or you might have a problem with your stomach cause sometimes the smell comes from your stomach and a doctor can probably tell what the problem is

wannabefree
Rating
If your breath is so bad people look forward to your fart than you should seek help. If not than dont worry about it, pop a mint.

Idontcit
brush your tongue too

Blondiespam
My bro got the same problem

he started taking acidopuilus capsuels and using mouthwash consisting of 50/50 peroxide/water

MUCH BETTER NOW..

Its more internal in your intestines and stomache. not your oral hygene

note: sometimes if you have limited bacterium in your stomach and intestines there is yeast buildup...yeast causes vile odors. A bacteriu supplement helps restore good bacterium back into the stomach and helps with destruction of the yeast

HealthGuard
Rating
One of the serious epidemic nowadays is BAD BREATH. It is a serious social problem for many people regardless of age and status in life. To combat bad breath you must first know what causes bad breath. It starts up from bad cavity. Brushing the teeth to remove plaque and tartar helps, as does treating canker sores that may appear on the gums and taking other steps to maintain good oral hygiene. Unless bad breath is kept under control by tooth brushing and flossing and where necessary, the use of antibacterial products at http://www.oramd.com/bad-breath.htm the condition will recur.

healthwise357
Rating
bad breath can cause social isolation, and depression. to know how to get rid of it is to be able to know first the cause of it. after determining the cause of your bad breath, you can seek appropriate treatments for your bad breath. know that bad breath is caused by so many factors like like lack of oral hygiene, dirty mouth, eating a garlicky meal, dry mouth, medications, smoking, gum disease and stomach related problems.

proper oral hygiene can best eliminate bad breath, as well as keeping the mouth hydrated by drinking lots of water to be able to keep bad bacteria at bay. keep saliva going for it is the best defense that you can build against bad bacteria in the mouth.

if all commonsense measures did not work to stop bad breath, it is best that you talk to you dentist. bad breath does not only limit its cause in the mouth like gum disease or the lack of poor oral care. sometimes it can be caused by stomach related problems. better ask the help of a dental expert to determine the underlying cause of bad breath and get some recommended treatments. visit http://www.oramd.com for more bad breath eliminating tips.

Meeds
Rating
Get a tic-tac?

And brush your tongue... and use listerine... maybe change toothpaste?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy