Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary      Health Advices  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Okay! help!!! is it an STD?!?!?
Okay so, I've never had sex.

but i have this bump like the size of a medium sized mosquito bite near my bikini line. i hung out with my boyfriend a week before it showed up but he ...

Ok my high school is encouraging students at school to get tested for any kind of STD, where would you go?

How did i get Genital Warts?
How did i possibly get genital warts..i have only been with my partner! and we have been together 4years?? Im soo scared & petrified that he has them 2?
Additional Details
But what ...

Can hiv be passed on by spit?

Tell me why do people with s.t.d's ask people on yahoo how to help them with their s.t.ds?why not go to a Dr?
There's something truely wrong with u people!!!!! Iam just so annoyed by all of your dumb *** ?'s. My kids r smarter then u all! and dont try to send some smart *** reply Because u wont ...

HIV/AIDS Notfication, Should The World Know Who They Are?
Sexual offenders have personal information on a website, losing their rights to privacy because of crimes they've commited. Do you believe that we should do the same for HIV/AIDS patient? Wouldn&...

AIDS Question?
I feel stupid asking this but anyways, if you get AIDs from intercourse then how are you supposed to have kids?...

Can you have sex with your partner if you been treated for genital warts?
They been frozen.But appeared some again .OK i go to doctor to froze them , but virus always stay.So chance my boyfreind will get anyway as we want have baby one day.Or never have sex?he has to ...

Why do some men / women who have Hiv/Aids knowingly sleep around and infect others?
So many people are infected by someone who KNOW they themself have the virus and still sleep with other people without caring about the consequences. This is so mean and cruel! I mean you ...

Can you get an STD in the throat?
First of all; I am a virgin: NEVER HAD SEX! But my boyfriend and I have done oral.

I've been dating him for about a year, and he has never been tested for STD's, but has ...

My bf and i have bn 2gthr 1yr.-half, found out recently we have STD...?
we bn 2gthr 4 1yr-half, ive bn faithful, never bn w/ any1 else since we met and he swears he never messed around on me. we did break up, a few times, but i didnt get w/ any1 else n he says he didnt. ...

Is it harmful to inject a small amount of someone elses blood into my body in a marriage ritual?
my lover and i came up w this notion while planning our union. we wish to become as "one " as possible. we have exchanged many bodily fluids during lovemaking including menstrual blood, but ...

Symptoms of herpes after 2 yrs, is it possible?
A friend of mine has been with this guy for almost 3 yrs, she was sexually active with him about 6 months after they started dating. She called me today frantic that she got herpes! Apparently there ...

Besides stds and pregnancy, is sex good for you?
i heard its bad...wtf?...

What is your view on 'bug chasing'?
This may be a controversial question, but i'm just wondering what is your view on 'bug chasers' (gay men who actively seek to contract HIV), 'bug chasing' (the act of seeking ...

Can you get HPV from sharing drinks and food and eating utensils with an infected person.?
Very curious
And i thought you could only get HPV From Sex but my friend told me that you could get it even if you havent had sex....which confuses me....who is right?...

Why is the US government spending millions of dollars promoting abstinence in Africa?
During this government, the US decided to veer off from dealing out condoms to africans, and instead preach abstinence as the ultimate protection against AIDS/HIV.

But is this really ...

I need help from ppl who have beem or are in this situation only please. its important and i am really scared!
i am prolly just over reacting, but i am scared i might have hiv or aids. my bf is mexican and we had unprotected sex most of the time. he swares he doesnt have aids, but i dont want to chance it. do ...

How long does it take for herpes to show up on a test?
Asking for my daughter because she thinks her boyfriend may have gotten it when he cheated on her....

My bf has anal warts and we have having sex for over 6 months(no protection)?
He noticed something about a month ago so they where there for a while. We have had large amounts of sex in these six months. So im sure im infected(dont think its possible not to be). Is it even ...

ginger s
The inner part of my private area hurts and theres a bump on the right side of my lip.?
theres buring and sum times when i go to change my under where there whiteish clumps there.when i go to put the cream on where it hurts i feel the sore. what do u think i might have?(it's been like this for 5 days now)

Show all answers
Post your answer

No Kitty Cat for you!!!
I think you been riding to many horses.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

JASON B
Rating
you know it my be (HPV) HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS WEMEN MOSTLY GET IT FROM THE SEX FRIEND, IT CAN BE BAD, YOU CAN GET CANCER FROM IT ,GO TO DOCTOR AND GET CHECKED OUT..HOWEVER IT COULD BE AN IN GROWN HAIR, MIGHT BE NOTHING,BUT IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO CHECK

philosophy
You might just have a boil there. They usually go away in about five days or so. And, yeah, they are painful.

Sounds like you might have some type of yeast infection though. I'd call ob/gyn and go have it checked out. If you have yeast infection, you can get meds to fix it. If you have herpes, the dr. will know. You might have to get lab test where they'll scrap the blister and put secretion on a slide for lab. It hurts a little afterwards. Make sure you are washing your hands super good though if you are touching down there!!! You don't want to accidentally spread something to your mouth/eyes.

kinky_scotty
Rating
Think you better head to the doctor. And pick up one of those pharmacutical company brochures in the waiting room for Valtrex. Because it's about suppression!

francing_horse
Is it foul smelling? you could has infection down there. Whitish lumps and itchiness looks like a fungal infection. You should go to see a doctor. Cannesten Vaginal pessary is good for fungal infection. if bacterial then you should take antibiotic.

MiMi
Rating
Sounds like a yeast infection. If you had unprotected sex within the last month or two could be an STD. Go to your GYN.

Kay
go to the doctor sweetie

Daniel R.
I could not say, but i woul strongly suggest see an ob/gyn now, before it gets any worse.

sc1120
It sounds to me like it may be a cyst. I would go to the doc and they may lance it (pop it) to drain the fluid. Sometimes it is white but it can have blood in it also. They are very painful and can burn. If you were to touch it with your hand it may feel like a giant warm pimple. If this is what it is, they are usually harmless - just painful but a doc would need to see it to diagnose it. Most of the others answering this question have plausible possibilities as well.

Archive: Forum - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2010 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Terms of use - Privacy Policy