Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

All of a sudden getting hpv does that mean your boyfriend cheated on u?
ok so ive heard taht hpv can become dorment but ive been with my bf of 1 year and i recently found out i had hpv and it didnt show up the first time.

i asked him how do i have it all of a ...

Can you get aids from sharing a razor?
My friend was just diagnosed with hiv. I am so said becasue he is the closets thing I have to a family.. Anyways, I shared a razor with him when we were shaving once and I was wondering if I could ...

How do i teach a 6 year old child about HIV/AIDS, STD's and related diseases?

Wat if a vampir bit a guy with aids?
do u think he wuld get aids?...

Question about herpes?
My sister is coming to visit and she told me she has herpes. I'm worried that if she uses my bathroom that i can catch it from her. Is that possible? Should i clean it really well every time she ...

Any useful remedies for syphilis?

Additional Details
so far I like the Malaria theory : )...

Herpes on my foot???
This funny little spot on my foot showed up a couple of months ago. My doctor did a culture on it and it turned out to be the herpes virus. However, he did not give me any more info about it. It ...

Is Hepatitis C AIDS?

Can you catch herpes from someone while they're not having an outbreak?

I slept with some one invected with the virus?

Need some help on what to do?
my girlfriend told me that she has herpes simplex 1 i have no idea what it is but she told me if i dont want to catch it i cant kiss her ever is that true? and if so how would the relationship work ...

If you have HPV do you probabally have HIV?

Can you get an STD from....?
trying on lingere at a lingere store?...

Can some-one please give me some Symptoms of (S.T.D)?
JUST WANT TO KNOW PLS HELP ME IF YOU KNOW...

Please help...serious answers only?
Ok, me and my husband are trying to get pregnant and now that he's ejaculating inside me i've started getting this bad smell down there no discharge or anything, just a smell. Could this ...

Mouth herpes?
I have one white spot on the inside of my lips and its a little cut opened would that be considered mouth herpes? or would it just be me being paranoid and possibly i cut my lip open. pleaser someone ...

HIV test???????
how many days does it take to get the results? (its not for me, its for someone in the story that i am writing)...

Can i get aids from getting scratched while playing basketball?
Ok i was playing basketball the other day and i went to a court i usually dont go to. and my freind told me to watch out because there was someone there that had aids, but it was a rumor, nobody ...

Why are people so judgemental?
Why do people judge others so quickly when they hear they have contracted an STD? It's called carelessness and irresponsibility, but it doesn't make them horrible people. Is hatred and ...

Do i have herpes?

Tune Your Damn Zune
How much money do you think I would get if I found the cure for AIDS?

Gary S
Rating
Enough to pay for all the education, training, material and all the other vast expenses you would incure while trying to find the cure for AIDS. Look at cancer, still no cure for it and they have been working on it for many years.

dorkfish
a lot but ur not that smart

Twinki
Rating
I would hope you would get enought to fulfill your wildest dreams but I would think that just finding the cure would be enough. I know I'm a smart@$$ but come on....

needy
Rating
your money problems would be over !!

drinda_house
Rating
only if you are GOD's gift to man kind.

Volunteer
Rating
$ 00.00
Nature has given your option to someone who is not money minded, and serving the humanity with dedication to help HIV - patients for Treatment & CURE?
Check here Treated Patients Testimonies
From a Research Centre
http://www.gpinstitute.com/cases/cases.htm

Paul H
It depends on the way your deal was set up, but if you had the exclusive patent rights... fifteen billion dollars.
Are you really serious about trying? You will need a minimum of a Ph.D. or Master's degree, and if you don't want to have to go through an M.D. for testing, you will have to become an M.D. That, and you might be too late as there are new medicines that might result in a cure that are currently being tested.

chris r
personally, if i found the cure, i'd give it away, no charge.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy