Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Please help...serious answers only?
Ok, me and my husband are trying to get pregnant and now that he's ejaculating inside me i've started getting this bad smell down there no discharge or anything, just a smell. Could this ...

Mouth herpes?
I have one white spot on the inside of my lips and its a little cut opened would that be considered mouth herpes? or would it just be me being paranoid and possibly i cut my lip open. pleaser someone ...

HIV test???????
how many days does it take to get the results? (its not for me, its for someone in the story that i am writing)...

Can i get aids from getting scratched while playing basketball?
Ok i was playing basketball the other day and i went to a court i usually dont go to. and my freind told me to watch out because there was someone there that had aids, but it was a rumor, nobody ...

Why are people so judgemental?
Why do people judge others so quickly when they hear they have contracted an STD? It's called carelessness and irresponsibility, but it doesn't make them horrible people. Is hatred and ...

Do i have herpes?

Do chris brown have hiv?
because on the internet it say he have ...

Male celibacy question?
What are the chances that if a man were celibate for 4+ years, he became intimate with someone, but couldn't orgasm? No snide remarks please, I really need mature wisdom on this....

Wat are the early signs that u may have hepit. C??
i was wondering cuz i had gotten a tatt and i heard that u can get hep. C if the place isnt well kept... the place where i went was super clean! im jus scared cuz i get myself that way... so i was ...

I go with this guy he give me a std but he swear up and down that he does not have it would you leave him alon

How did aids start?

Confused.. allergies or something worse?
I have many tiny pinhead sized red bumps on my whole body. I 1st starting seeing them below my knee when i tried to shave my legs. They feel hard to the touch, raised and if I scratched them a hard ...

When to tell a partner you have STD?
I recently tested positive for Herpes. I have told the girl I am currently with and things seem to be going well. I wonder, if this doesn't work out and I do start dating again, how far into the ...

Am I being too cautious?
Is it safe to eat after my friend?What should I tell her if its not?
My friend does everything with any guy from top to bottom and everytime I have food or drink she asks to have a bite or a sip ...

Can you get AIDS or some other STD by just kissing someone who has one?
just wondering.......

Brown discharge?
I'm 19 and i have had my period sence i was 11 and i have never had a brown discharge before for the past week i've been discharging a brown stuff and it doesn't have a smell either ...

With proper treatment, can AIDS turn back to HIV?
IM doing a paper on HIV and was wondering....

Does anyone have a website that will tell me the history of HPV?

I this an std?
My boyfriend and i were doing "our business" and i noticed his penus is red in some places.. and he had little white spot things but was that because he was cold? thy were like white heads ...

Is unusual spots on your face related to hiv ?

Giggily
Wat if a vampir bit a guy with aids?
do u think he wuld get aids?

CARLI
Vampires can not catch diseases like humans can. I think he is safe!

alyssa
Rating
yes

Rivergirl100
Rating
He might.

But wouldn't they both live forever anyway?

mamiforu
if he just had just been to the dentist or his gums were bleeding...then yes

Spunk R
Rating
Nope. He wouldn't.

Sarah M
no since a vampire wouldn't have any CD4+ T cells, macrophages, and microglial cells for the HIV virus to invade since he's already dead

cakeluver123
Rating
I doubt it

Cleopatra
isn't the vampire already like dead?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy