Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Any useful remedies for syphilis?

Additional Details
so far I like the Malaria theory : )...

Herpes on my foot???
This funny little spot on my foot showed up a couple of months ago. My doctor did a culture on it and it turned out to be the herpes virus. However, he did not give me any more info about it. It ...

Is Hepatitis C AIDS?

Can you catch herpes from someone while they're not having an outbreak?

I slept with some one invected with the virus?

Need some help on what to do?
my girlfriend told me that she has herpes simplex 1 i have no idea what it is but she told me if i dont want to catch it i cant kiss her ever is that true? and if so how would the relationship work ...

If you have HPV do you probabally have HIV?

Can you get an STD from....?
trying on lingere at a lingere store?...

Can some-one please give me some Symptoms of (S.T.D)?
JUST WANT TO KNOW PLS HELP ME IF YOU KNOW...

Please help...serious answers only?
Ok, me and my husband are trying to get pregnant and now that he's ejaculating inside me i've started getting this bad smell down there no discharge or anything, just a smell. Could this ...

Mouth herpes?
I have one white spot on the inside of my lips and its a little cut opened would that be considered mouth herpes? or would it just be me being paranoid and possibly i cut my lip open. pleaser someone ...

HIV test???????
how many days does it take to get the results? (its not for me, its for someone in the story that i am writing)...

Can i get aids from getting scratched while playing basketball?
Ok i was playing basketball the other day and i went to a court i usually dont go to. and my freind told me to watch out because there was someone there that had aids, but it was a rumor, nobody ...

Why are people so judgemental?
Why do people judge others so quickly when they hear they have contracted an STD? It's called carelessness and irresponsibility, but it doesn't make them horrible people. Is hatred and ...

Do i have herpes?

Do chris brown have hiv?
because on the internet it say he have ...

Male celibacy question?
What are the chances that if a man were celibate for 4+ years, he became intimate with someone, but couldn't orgasm? No snide remarks please, I really need mature wisdom on this....

Wat are the early signs that u may have hepit. C??
i was wondering cuz i had gotten a tatt and i heard that u can get hep. C if the place isnt well kept... the place where i went was super clean! im jus scared cuz i get myself that way... so i was ...

I go with this guy he give me a std but he swear up and down that he does not have it would you leave him alon

How did aids start?

christina_brown_cati...
Is bacterial vaginosis an std?

Teaza19
I was under the impression that bv was not an std, by something like a yeast infection just 6 times worst

sasha_boom
Rating
no it is not.

Big Mama
yes it is

min02
Rating
Nope, it's on par with a yeast infection.

hkight0122
No it isn't. It is like a yeast infection. You can go to your doctor and get medication for it. You can also take acidphilus, which you can buy at GNC, which keeps your bacteria levels up. I recommend taking acidophilus daily to maintain the healthy bacteria to help reoccurences. And besides, your body is full of different bacterias and acidophilus is good for that.

gangadharan_nair
Bacterial vaginosis is included as an STD in a government website. Please see the webpages for more details on Bacterial vaginosis.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy