Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Herpes on my foot???
This funny little spot on my foot showed up a couple of months ago. My doctor did a culture on it and it turned out to be the herpes virus. However, he did not give me any more info about it. It ...

Is Hepatitis C AIDS?

Can you catch herpes from someone while they're not having an outbreak?

I slept with some one invected with the virus?

Need some help on what to do?
my girlfriend told me that she has herpes simplex 1 i have no idea what it is but she told me if i dont want to catch it i cant kiss her ever is that true? and if so how would the relationship work ...

If you have HPV do you probabally have HIV?

Can you get an STD from....?
trying on lingere at a lingere store?...

Can some-one please give me some Symptoms of (S.T.D)?
JUST WANT TO KNOW PLS HELP ME IF YOU KNOW...

Please help...serious answers only?
Ok, me and my husband are trying to get pregnant and now that he's ejaculating inside me i've started getting this bad smell down there no discharge or anything, just a smell. Could this ...

Mouth herpes?
I have one white spot on the inside of my lips and its a little cut opened would that be considered mouth herpes? or would it just be me being paranoid and possibly i cut my lip open. pleaser someone ...

HIV test???????
how many days does it take to get the results? (its not for me, its for someone in the story that i am writing)...

Can i get aids from getting scratched while playing basketball?
Ok i was playing basketball the other day and i went to a court i usually dont go to. and my freind told me to watch out because there was someone there that had aids, but it was a rumor, nobody ...

Why are people so judgemental?
Why do people judge others so quickly when they hear they have contracted an STD? It's called carelessness and irresponsibility, but it doesn't make them horrible people. Is hatred and ...

Do i have herpes?

Do chris brown have hiv?
because on the internet it say he have ...

Male celibacy question?
What are the chances that if a man were celibate for 4+ years, he became intimate with someone, but couldn't orgasm? No snide remarks please, I really need mature wisdom on this....

Wat are the early signs that u may have hepit. C??
i was wondering cuz i had gotten a tatt and i heard that u can get hep. C if the place isnt well kept... the place where i went was super clean! im jus scared cuz i get myself that way... so i was ...

I go with this guy he give me a std but he swear up and down that he does not have it would you leave him alon

How did aids start?

Confused.. allergies or something worse?
I have many tiny pinhead sized red bumps on my whole body. I 1st starting seeing them below my knee when i tried to shave my legs. They feel hard to the touch, raised and if I scratched them a hard ...

imthe1209
What should I do? When would I have symptoms>??
I have to go in for a blood test for pregnancy and I noticed it has HIV screening on it. I am deathly afriad of that due to .... about 5 years ago I was in a very stupid relationship and he was a habitual liar seriously no joke. This guy aparently lies as normal s it is too eat. I finally broke up with him cause i could not stand him and found my true love a few months later and we have been married for 3 years now. The problem is in the beginning of our relationship with my true love I got an email from this liar asking "How are you?" and I responded to him with I am great now that I found my true love and was quite mean to him which he deserved. So, then a few days later he emailed back and said good for me and he only emailed to tell me that he took a test and found out he was HIV positive. I never told anyone or responded again, but the fear has been there all these years. I dont believe him, he told me he was a paramedic and his partner got killed which were all LIES!!!

Talk Talk
They do a lot of blood test when you are pregnant. Very normal to get tested for HIV. They say that some people don't even know they have HIV but I think that a Lie. If your body had such a deadly disease in it you'd know. Especially with in 5 years , you would get some kind symptoms, night sweats, fevers, swollen glads in the throat something. I think your ok... get tested and worry about taking care of that baby

Waterwitch E
Rating
Don't be afraid honey. You need to find out because you are now with someone else. It could take years to show up and that means test every year! That guy was a real a@@hole and should not be walking free right now. My guess is he is just a sicko trying to freak your mind but to be safe...do the test. God bless and take good care.

Dis Gal
Rating
It is very important that you get screened for HIV, and also syphilis during pregnancy. If you are HIV +, then there is about a 20% chance that the baby will be infected. However, if you get on meds, you can lower that risk to 8%. I recommend the Syphilis test because untreated syphilis can cause problems for the unborn baby. Good Luck!

Mike
You must get tested for you baby's sake it is possible that even if you are positive with the proper treatment you may not pass it on to your child

honey
Rating
OmG ..you should have get tested a long time ago right after you had finished with the relationship..No matter what take the tests and tell your husband(should have done a long time ago) check especially for your child you carrying. I truly hope that ur not
take care

beachbum85
Rating
after you get infected with hiv, you usually have flu like symptoms a few weeks after you are exposed to the virus. they go away and you may not have symptoms for months or even for many years...it varies for each person. you need to know though. if you do have HIV, starting treatment as soon as possible is the best way to prolong the length and quality of your life. if you test negative, then you can stop worrying about it. being afraid to know the answer is normal, but you need to get over that and find out. it is important for your health, your husbands health, and your babys health. it sounds like he lies a lot, so theres a good chance hes just lying to upset you b/c he doesnt like that you are happy, but just get tested so you know one way or the other.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy