How to stop dry cough?

I am very sick, I feel something is stuck in my trouth. I tried to throw-up but couldn't I tried honey with lemon still coughing all the time this started from today morning. I drink medicene all...

I am very sick, I feel something is stuck in my trouth. I tried to throw-up but couldn't I tried honey with lemon still coughing all the time this started from today morning. I drink medicene all time to stop the coughing. I cough so much. How to stop it.

tomorjerry
Rating
Here are a few simple home remedies that will help to overcome cough. Have honey in a hot drink before bed time.To relieve fits of coughing due to dryness in the throat, suck a few pepper corns. Check out http://useinfo6.blogspot.com/ for more remedies and information.

ashmi
try gowggling hot salt water!

diana
all you have to do is to drink water a lot to eliminate the dryness .drinking water when you start coughing ,water is very good it will wet your trouth.

Sandy Sandals
Rating
You need to moisten your airways. Turn on a hot shower and go sit in the bathroom and see if the steam helps. Or boil a pot of water and hold your face close to the steam. As long as you aren't coughing anything up you can take a cough suppressant and cough drops. If you are coughing stuff up take an expectorant to help it come up. You don't want that junk to stay in your chest.

molly b
Rating
Set up a humidifier next to your bed. Cool mist is my fave. It will moisten the lungs and help speed along your recovery.

Me. Got a problem wit it?Good=]
Rating
Oh, dear. My Memaw (that's what I call her, gotta problem?) has the same thing. You should go to the doctor. She goes to the doctor a lot. It developed. I Would go to the doctor if I were you.