Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Any suggestions for quitting smoking?

Additional Details
I am 24 yrs. old and have been smoking since I was 14 yrs. young unfortunately. I have tried quitting with good intentions probably 4 times. I take an anti-depressant/...

Is there any type of tea I could drink that would help my breathing?
I have smoked a pack a day for 40 years and quit yesterday. I was having a real problem breathing but it's alittle better today but thought maybe I could drink some kind of tea that would help ...

I have recently been diagnosed as having Pulmonary Fibrosis can anyone supply me with info on this disease.?

My daughter has pneumonia but i dont know how to help ?
i went to the doctor and they said that she has pneumonia and prescribed some amox-clav and i feel that its not strong enough for her she says that her head hurts her shes only six years is there ...

What is adenovirus?

Effects of smoking?
besides the obvious lung cancer what else does smoking do to you? someone i know said it can make you get acne is that true?...

Soar Throat?
I am new to this. Need an opinion. I have a soar throat for about 2 to three months. I have chest pain and I constantly have problem breathing and my fatigue is totally gone. I get tired just by ...

If i was to quit smoking now..?
i've been smoking 10 a day for about 3 years. if i quit now and never smoke another cigarette again, in years to come will my lungs be as healthy as a non smokers?...

How does smoking affect the enviroment?
like ...

I was wondering why I felt this feeling of having trouble breathing...?
I was wondering what this feeling is called. This entire week I've been feeling like I can't breathe. I have to take huge gasps of air to breathe all the time. My chest also feels tight ...

Can you take two different antibiotics at the same time?
I have been taking amoxicillin 500 mg for several days. This morning I took two trying to avoid the doctors office. I went to the doctor today and was diagnosed with Bronchitis and was prescribed C...

I seem to have chronic bad breath - comes from my chest/stomach area i think-suggestions?

My son 7 complain of chest pain, is this possible?
could it be something serious or just heartburn..he said it in the middle of his chest....

I have white chunks at the back of my throat.?
My doctor told me I am prone to tonsillitis a few years ago, and they are always swollen. Lately there have been white chunks growing inside them. It's like hard, and smells absolutely terrible. ...

What is the health risk of mold from water leaks in a house?

What does passive smoking mean?
What does passive smoking mean?
Additional Details
Im getting different answers... which one is right?!?!...

Why does he kept on looking at my chest?

Is there any one who could tell me where in China a heat transplant is carried out?
i would aprreciate it , if you know an address of e-mail or website ....

Please help!! Sore throat :(?
I woke up this morning with an awful sore throat! :(
I have plans for the whole weekend & I don't want to be feeling like this! Does anyone know anything that will help me quickly?!

Gerd what can i do?

allison
Coughing after working out?
I'm training for the Navy; I leave in August.

I have never had any breathing problems; I've always been really athletic... but now I notice when I push myself very hard afterwards it feels like I just can not clear my throat. I can breathe fine but when I laugh or take a deep breath, I feel a very sharp cough.

What is this?

Dawn T
Rating
Your ganna die.

want him :(
Rating
Hmm...it doesnt sound SO bad.
my grandma had been working in jack in the box since like, 2001 and she's been fine but all of a sudden when she gets home from work, she starts coughing. Now she has asthma but it happens to her all of a sudden so...

quiquecruz_orl
Rating
Could be asthma symptoms (some minor breathing discomfort occurs after excercising) get checked soon.

nativemom
Rating
not sure what it is but it used to always happen to me as well...
right after running a hard run I would have trouble breathing, I would find myself bent over taking in deep breaths...Probably just from working urself soo hard and overheating

Paramore
Rating
congrats and thank you for serving the country

it's just because your throught is dry and iritated. it happenes to everybody

jesi_x_rose
When you push yourself harder in your work out, you are breathing harder. All of that gasping and hard breathing irritates your throat. You can try to avoid this by drinking much more water during your workout and maintain your breathing. In through your nose, out through your mouth. If you can't breathe properly, you are going too hard.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy