Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Can i get asthma from working in metal bonding?

What is the outlook for someone diagnosed with COPD?

Additional Details
the patient is 57, she has recently successfully used smoking cessation treatment, but has asthma and high body mass index....

Any suggestions for quitting smoking?

Additional Details
I am 24 yrs. old and have been smoking since I was 14 yrs. young unfortunately. I have tried quitting with good intentions probably 4 times. I take an anti-depressant/...

Is there any type of tea I could drink that would help my breathing?
I have smoked a pack a day for 40 years and quit yesterday. I was having a real problem breathing but it's alittle better today but thought maybe I could drink some kind of tea that would help ...

I have recently been diagnosed as having Pulmonary Fibrosis can anyone supply me with info on this disease.?

My daughter has pneumonia but i dont know how to help ?
i went to the doctor and they said that she has pneumonia and prescribed some amox-clav and i feel that its not strong enough for her she says that her head hurts her shes only six years is there ...

What is adenovirus?

Effects of smoking?
besides the obvious lung cancer what else does smoking do to you? someone i know said it can make you get acne is that true?...

Soar Throat?
I am new to this. Need an opinion. I have a soar throat for about 2 to three months. I have chest pain and I constantly have problem breathing and my fatigue is totally gone. I get tired just by ...

If i was to quit smoking now..?
i've been smoking 10 a day for about 3 years. if i quit now and never smoke another cigarette again, in years to come will my lungs be as healthy as a non smokers?...

How does smoking affect the enviroment?
like ...

I was wondering why I felt this feeling of having trouble breathing...?
I was wondering what this feeling is called. This entire week I've been feeling like I can't breathe. I have to take huge gasps of air to breathe all the time. My chest also feels tight ...

Can you take two different antibiotics at the same time?
I have been taking amoxicillin 500 mg for several days. This morning I took two trying to avoid the doctors office. I went to the doctor today and was diagnosed with Bronchitis and was prescribed C...

I seem to have chronic bad breath - comes from my chest/stomach area i think-suggestions?

My son 7 complain of chest pain, is this possible?
could it be something serious or just heartburn..he said it in the middle of his chest....

I have white chunks at the back of my throat.?
My doctor told me I am prone to tonsillitis a few years ago, and they are always swollen. Lately there have been white chunks growing inside them. It's like hard, and smells absolutely terrible. ...

What is the health risk of mold from water leaks in a house?

What does passive smoking mean?
What does passive smoking mean?
Additional Details
Im getting different answers... which one is right?!?!...

Why does he kept on looking at my chest?

Is there any one who could tell me where in China a heat transplant is carried out?
i would aprreciate it , if you know an address of e-mail or website ....

MellyG
What is the best way to relieve fatigue?

OMEGA SUPREME
Hit from the Bong!

Peatea
Rest is your best bet, but if you can't do that you can eat an apple. Apples are the best source of energy, better that caffeine or sugar.

Hope this helps. :-)

Meeeeow
Good foods, sleep and B vitamins will give you some energy!!

Grant M
Rating
Get some rest silly goose... Good luck Grant M in Pennsylvania

livefreexdiehardY
Rating
sleep

Nick name
stress tab

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy