I'm sick. Chest pain, severe sore throat, difficulty breathing...what should I do?

I have been sick since Tuesday, and have just gotten worse. I have a severe sore throat, chest pain, difficulty breathing, blood in my mucus occasionally, vomiting, trouble swallowing, and my resting ...

I have been sick since Tuesday, and have just gotten worse. I have a severe sore throat, chest pain, difficulty breathing, blood in my mucus occasionally, vomiting, trouble swallowing, and my resting heartbeat is a lot faster than it usually is....any idea if there is something wrong with me/I should go get checked out? I'm under 18, so I need my parents to take me to the hospital or doctor, but I am not sure if it is necessary
Additional Details
Personally, I think I should do something. I get sick a lot, but this is worse than I usually am. My parents don't think that there is anything wrong with me, though.

need2know
They need to take you!If you've been sick this long!
I hope you feel better very soon!

kny390
You need to get to a doctor or ER. Especially with difficulty breathing and chest pain. Tell your parents now.

margarita
You probably have pneumonia. Get yourself to a doctor or hospital ASAP!

gldjns
Rating
With all those symptoms and you're not sure it's necessary? Are you thinking clearly? Get to the doctor or emergency room ASAP!

LizzieP
please go to the emergency room right now! you've had these serious symptoms since tuesday and it's getting worse. something is definitely wrong. make you parents take you, you could have pneumonia. I hope you get better! good luck.

Caryn
Rating
Go see a doctor you might have pneumonia. Some of the symptoms you wrote are like what i had. and it got worse and and felt like ****. I went to the emergancy room and found out I had pneumonia