Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Contact lense question?
I've been wearing glasses for almost 6 months now, i would like to try contact lenses. Are the prescription of the glasses and the contacts compatible? Or should i have an eye exam first? What ...

Can people go blind without damage to the eye?

I'm 15 and VERY nearsighted..am i almost blind?
right now, my eye grade's about 7.00 and i'm only fifteen. i'm worried that it might get really worse before i can have a laser treatment, or that i might be one of those who can'...

Contacts/Roller Coasters?
Okay, so i where contacts and as some of you know Cedar Point has some VERY high powered roller coasters, i was wondering if it would hurt my eyes wearing contacts while going on those roller coaster....

Contact Wearers!!?
I'm so dumb with contacts it seems. I took
a 30 minute class learning to use them..I have no
trouble getting them in, it's out. I feel like I'm
taking them out with ...

My eyes are two different sizes?
i have asian eyes and my right eye seem to be bigger than my left. its like the crease on my left eye fold in more? im not really sure how to explain it but it looks similar to this..

Eye contact help pleases help I'm so scared?
my contact is stuck in my left eye after I slept with it in for 4 hours now I can't even see it does anyone have any tips to get it to come to the surface. Please help I'm not sure what to ...

Are Contact Lenses Safe?
My dad says that i'll go blind from wearing them. is it true?...

Eye Contact problemm!! HELP!?
Hi. i wear contacts and my 30 days were up so i opened up a new pack.

this was like a week or two ago.
and i can not were one of the contacts.
it is just so uncomfertable. its ...

My vision is blurring in the mirror?????? [im starting to get kinda freaked now.....]?
ok so a few months ago my right eye started, like twitching. More like, pulsing...? Well on my eyelid it looks like my eye kinda has like a heart in it cause it like "pulses" to my heart ...

Laser eye surgery?????
i want to have this done but i dont know any effects or anything...got any ...

How long is an eye glass perscription good for?

Allergies and contacts- Medication? Eye drops?
I'm going to get contacts, but I have allergies. I've heard it won't work for people with allergies, but how about with daily allergy medication? Or couldn't you just take the ...

Is it possible to order a trial pair of contact lenses by just mailing my perscription?
and not having to go through my doctor to get them?

what contact companys do that? and I have a ...

16 year old with 20/30 vision... do i need glasses?
and one eye is slightly more higher than the other(as in the eye itself)...

Out of contact solution?
Should I just sleep with my contacts in or put them in water?
They are soft lenses (2-4week disposables)
Additional Details
I can't drive, I just took lunesta....

If i put my contacts and eyeliner on when i have an eye infection do u think it will get worst?
ok so i went 2 the docs and he said i had an eye infection due 2 my makeup! that was yesterday!! can i wear my contacts now its been a day my eye is not red anymore its normal!! can i wear a new pack ...

Glasses or contacts?
I'm near-sighted and I have been using glasses for almost two years and I still feel very uncomfortable with them.

My optician told me that I should wear them all the time, but since I...

Okay, stupid eye twitching!!?
Omfg, okay my right eye has been twitching ALL day long and its driving me nuts!! is there something wrong with me, why is it doing this?? i was like, WTF, im mental, lol....

Problems- Lasik Eye Surgery?
What problems may arise after the procedure I plan on getting it in about 3-4 years.

Is it safe?...

lets speak dinosawr together :]
How come my eyes have been red the whole day??
i wear contacts.
theyr like red.the white part i mean.
they kinda like burn from time to time too, and when it burns, tears come out since its burning so much.
what should i do??
Additional Details
its burning only on my right eye.im wearing my contacts right now.its just supper anoying

Befuddled
Make sure your contacts are cleaned properly. Wear glasses for now to be safe. If you're afraid of looking nerdy just think that it's more important to save your vision.

Could be allergies. This happens to me.
I've actually got them real bad right now.

harleylovinchelley
You best call your eye doc in the morning.

In the future, be certain your lenses are spotlessly clean. Use the solution stuff and be darned certain your hands are clean before you touch the nice clean lenses.
For now get the one out that is bothering you and rinse well with some water. distilled is best if you have it and filtered is second best. You might have gotten some chemical or some pollution in your eye that is irritating it.
good luck, eyes are hard to replace.

The Judge
Stop wearing your contact lenses. Call your doctor first thing in the morning. Do not use drops like visine. Wear your glasses for now.

lonleygirl3
You need to keep your contacts out, until your eye is better, it could turn out to be an eye infection, like pink eye. You should also throw those contacts away, and put new ones in when your eye is better. Make sure you keep your contacts clean, and wash your hands really good before you touch your contacts.

Sister Sister Dee
Rating
Take out thy contacts. Get thee to thy eye doc. And get a current pair of glasses and wear them sometimes.

You may have developed a sensitivity to your solution. You might be over-wearing your contacts (kinda likely if you don't even have a current pair of glasses.) You may have an infection. You may have come into contact with an irritant. You may have a combination of these things, or something else entirely.

Are you using regular Visine--or something approved for use while wearing your contacts? Don't use anything with your contacts unless approved by your eye care professional--some drops are not good to use. Ask for a "refresher" on how to take care of your lenses--solutions have been changing a lot lately.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy