Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Can eye color change for Indians? (naturally)?
I have dark brown eyes but wondering if I can change them naturally, no contacts or eye ...

How long does it usually take to get used to new glasses...just got progressive bifocals yesterday...?

Dad and contacts?
*sigh*
ok, so i'm 13 years old, and I've had glasses since 6th grade.
I also have extremely bad vision [-6 in both eyes]

anyway, i've been talking to my parents ...

Twich on my eyelid is PISSING ME OFF!?
ok my left eyelid (top) is twitching and has been doing so for a couple days now
i dont really think im nervous--why would i be!!??
i dont drink coffee i hate it-
Additional Details

How to get glas out of your eye?
yesterday i broke a lightbulb and some of the glass went into my eyes, its really irritating is there any where to get it out without visiting an eye docter and is it dangerous its been in my eye for ...

Colors seem richer in one eye vs. the other?
I've noticed that colors seem richer in one eye and not so much with my other one. Does anyone else have this "problem"?
Additional Details
Actually, this has been going ...

Eye problems?
i have a yellow dot on each eye, on the inside of the eye, is it something i should be worried about?...

I peed the bed and i need to know whats a good way to clean it up fast before my friend comes over?
I know its embarrasing because im 14 but its not my fault....

For colored contacts, do they come in different sized "pupil holes?"?

Additional Details
I am talking about opaque colored contacts, the ones that completely change the color of your irises....

Am I having eyes problem?
- I can hardly read signs when I'm far from them.
- I seem to be always softly dazzled, even when the light is low.
- My vision seems to be like vibrating when I'm looking far ...

Is the damage to my contact significant?
On one of my contacts there is a little triangular cut on the outside edge... it looks like a little triangular piece was snipped out of it (its small but noticeable). Pretty much, the outside ...

Help I need advice, my eyes are bleeding (photo included)?
I got in a scrap last week and I caught a punch around my eye. At first my eye was a little bit red in the far corner, and then it just started dancing across my eye. I woke up this morning and it ...

Do color contacts need a prescription?
i want to buy colored contacts, but i want to know if their is any risk if i buy them in a corner store where they sell clothes....

I'm myopic (-2.50), is it healthier for my eyes if I wear my glasses all the time, or just every now and then?

What eye drops are recommended to be used for general eye health are care?
eyes prone to allergy symptoms....

Bi-focal contact lenses: What's my problem?
Hello all-

Here's my problem. I am very near sighted. Without glasses or contact lenses, I can see the tiniest of print. Not as well if I wear reading glasses over regular contact ...

I need a vitamins for the eyes.?
i am 35 and wearing contact lence for a decade now and i am tired of using those lence but i am afraid of operation or laser, this is not a cataract, i might say that i am a nearsighted i felt about ...

Why are my eyes watering????
just recently my eye has have started to water a ton and sting totally randomly! like i'll just be sitting there (or today, marching) and it'll start watering and stinging a lot. in fact,...

White part in the eye otherwise know as the sclera.?
I have very bright white eyes. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about that. If it could mean I'm healthy or not so much because my blood vessels are not visible. It could mean nothing, I&...

Would contacts be a better option over glasses?
Okay so I have an appointment to get my eyes checked and I haven't done it since 2003. Anyways, I've always worn glasses but I was thinking about switching over to contacts so I need some ...

nikki
My vision is blurring in the mirror?????? [im starting to get kinda freaked now.....]?
ok so a few months ago my right eye started, like twitching. More like, pulsing...? Well on my eyelid it looks like my eye kinda has like a heart in it cause it like "pulses" to my heart beat...or it really looks like it is I haven't tested that theory yet. :/ ANYWAYS
It never really stops "pulsing", but at some points it's more noticeable than others.
Sometimes in school out of the middle of nowhere it will start "pulsing" or whatever really really fast and I can clearly feel it, pulsing. A few times it's slightly affected my vision. :[

I just finished watching a movie at my house [Iron man, damn that was a good movie :]] and i went upstairs to brush my hair.
I looked in the mirror and it looked like i had, double vision.
like i looked in the mirror and the cute little raccoon on my shirt looked 3-D, like there was a little raccoon..over the raccoon on my shirt.. then i looked in the mirror again and well, everything in the mirror looked like it had a double! Like all the bottles and the tooth brushes and everything else leaning against the mirror. I even had a double! They weren't very extreme doubles, like a few centimeters off of the original. Like if a bottle was slightly tilted to the side in the mirror it looked like there was another bottle two centimeters behind it. My mom says I'm probably straining my eyes form something..? Does anyone else know what might be wrong? It's getting really annoying :<

Ant!fied
I think its increasing eye pressure. Its best to go check out a doctor. They have eyedrops for increasing eye pressure.

Spiral+Twilight=Fan
Umm.. Maybe you should see a doctor.

John Reid
Tell your mom that this crabby old man says that you need to get an appointment with an ophthomologist.
You have only two eyes, and they have to last a long time.

holdin1300
Rating
why do you people insist on asking strangers for medical advice?

we are not doctors!

Garvin
Rating
You should see an eye doctor. What you're describing could be normal, but a doctor can tell for sure.

Your mom is right: mild double vision can be caused by fatigue of your visual system. Or your eyes could have been dry from not blinking enough during the movie.

Normally, a small eye twitch is nothing to be concerned about. But the fact that you said it pulses in time with your heart is more serious. The fact that you've connected it to the double vision is more troubling. I would go see an eye doctor right away to make sure everything is normal. Everything is probably fine, but it's never a good idea to take chances with your eyesight.

http://www.emedicine.com/radio/TOPIC134.HTM

This is an article about carotid cavernous fistulas. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE. ONLY AN EYE DOCTOR WOULD BE ABLE TO DIAGNOSE YOU CORRECTLY. This is just an example of why the symptoms you described could POTENTIALLY be serious.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy